Water heaters are devices used to heat water with the help of electricity. They are easy to install and are very affordable. Water heaters are an excellent fit for winters, and they come in handy for many domestic and commercial uses. They are available in various capacities. It heats the water quickly for a hot bath during the winters. Not everyone owns one of these, but this device is an excellent investment for the winters. It uses electrical energy, so it is better than manually heating the water. Also, check the buyer guide for the best Instant Water Heaters, Electric Heaters, Crompton Geysers, Gas Geysers, Bajaj Geysers, Bajaj Geysers, Havells Geyser, Jaquar Geysers, Racold Geysers, Room Heaters, oil room heaters, in India.
Top 10 Best V Guard Water Heaters in India- Buyers Guide
Features of V Guard Water Heater
- Water heaters are used on a day-to-day basis. Therefore, they should last long.
- A water heater has insulated tanks to keep the water hot even outside freezing temperatures.
- They are environmentally friendly, do not produce harmful gases, and are very easy to install and use.
- It is very safe to operate a water heater, and they use energy efficiently.
- Apart from many other valuable features, they have low upfront costs and don’t have hazards compared to combustible heating elements.
Types of V Guard Water Heater
There are many types of water heaters available in the markets to fit the population’s different domestic and commercial needs.
- There are mainly five types of heaters available in the markets-
- storage tank water heaters are simple tanks that hold the water to heat. They have an insulated tank, so the heater’s capacity determines the amount of water heated and used.
- Tankless water heaters provide endless hot water according to your demands.
- Heat pump water heater doesn’t directly generate heat
- solar-powered water heater uses sunlight to heat water.
- Condensing water heater uses the unused gases in our homes to generate heat.
How to use V Guard Water Heater?
Water heaters are pretty easy to use and easy to handle and install.
- They don’t have complex mechanisms and have a switch for switching it on and off, and the water gets heated.
- We need to be careful about forgetting to switch it off or touching it with wet hands to prevent getting an electric shock.
- Generally, it is not dangerous, but mishandling can lead to problems.
- Rest the entire process of installation and usage is simple.
Buyer’s guide for V Guard Water Heater
- A few things that need to be kept in mind while buying water heaters are first and foremost, energy consumption and efficiency.
- We need to make sure that the heater consumes less amount of energy.
- Another thing to be looked into is the heat resistance of the heating coils.
- We need to buy the heater according to our personal needs and consider the heater’s size and capacity.
- There should be light indicators for safe and smooth operation.
- They should be budget-friendly.
List of Top 10 Best V Guard Water Heaters in India-Buyers Guide
1. V-Guard Victo 10 Liter Water Heater
The capacity of this V-Guard water heater is 10 l. it has thick and high-density PUF insulation for maximum heat retention. It has multilayer protection against corrosion and scaling.
- The connecting pipes that are provided with the heater are solid and durable
- The products look very beautiful in design and display
- It heats the water very quickly and is suitable for a family of 3-4 people
- The installation services are deplorable as the service members are not professionals and lack skill
- In the winters, it takes much time to heat the water
2. V-Guard Divino 15-liter Water Heater
This heater is very stylish. It is anticorrosive and is suitable for hard water storage. It has an advanced thermostat and thermal cut-out mechanism for dual heat overprotection.
- It heats the water quickly
- The water remains hot for long durations
- It is light-weight and easy to install
- The professionals sent by the company are irresponsible and reckless
- The customer service is deplorable
3. V-Guard Sprinhot 3-liter Water Heater
This heater has a sturdy inner tank of 304 stainless steel and a long-lasting outer body made of rustproof ABS material. It is suitable for the kitchen and bathroom.
- It provides extended durability and superior performance
- 5-year inner tank warranty and 2-year product warranty
- It does not consume a large amount of energy, and it is easy to accommodate
- The indicator lights do not work in many units
- All the required materials for installation are not available with the heater
4. V-Guard Safeflo Prime 6-liter LPG Gas Geyser
It is a very stylish LPG gas geyser. The gas in the heater lasts 6 to 8 months for an average family of 4. it uses LPG gas to operate.
- The water gets heated instantly and is suitable for small and medium-sized families
- If we mix cold water while the geyser is on, the hot water does not turn off
- It works on low pressure
- The complete accessories are not available with the heater
- in the summer mode, the water is not as hot as expected
5. V-Guard Calino DG 25 liter
This heater has an enormous capacity of 25 liters. It is incredibly energy efficient. This is hygienic and gives out pungent-free water. It withstands up to 8 bar pressure.
- Advanced vitreous enamel coating projects the inner tank
- Multi-layered protection against corrosion and scaling
- Reduction in leakage by single line high grated steel tank
- The customer service is deplorable
- It consumes a large amount of energy, and the remote control is not required
6. V-Guard Brio 6-liter Gas Water Heater
Any new technologies are present in this heater, such as water-controlled automatic ignition, summer and winter modes, heat exchange technology, and many other features.
- Warranty on product for two years
- Water heating is swift and efficient
- It is budget-friendly and value for money
- There are many defects in the products
- Installation provided by the company is expensive as compared to the market price
7. V-Guard Victo Plus 15-liter Water Heater
This water heater has thick and high-density PUF insulation for maximum heat retention; a 5 in 1 multifunction safety valve prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- The product has a beautiful design
- Safety measures are well-proof
- Built-in safe shock module for complete protection from electric shock
- It Takes much time to heat water
- There is no return policy, and customer service is deplorable
8. V-Guard Zio Plus 3 liters
This heater is an instant heater with a 3-liter capacity. It has high energy efficiency and has eco-friendly insulation for maximum heat retention.
- There is zero leakage with weldless high-grade SS tank
- Power instant heating with 3000W heavy copper heating element
- It has high durability
- The company professionals are not well trained
- the customer service regarding the defective product is deplorable
9. V-Guard Pebble 3-liter Instant Water Heater
The outer cover of the heater is made of rustproof ABS material, and the inner tank is coated with 0.3 thick EPAC. The capacity of the heater is 3l.
- Value for money
- They are available in variant colors
- It’s ideal for 4-6 family members
- The product might not be durable
- The color is different from the picture
10. V-Guard Iris 3-liter Water Heater
The capacity of the heater is 3l. It is rustproof. It can withstand high pressure, and it is suitable for tall-rise buildings.
- The heater is rustproof
- The heater has a 1-year warranty
- Value for money
- Installation pipes are not provided
- Poor heating system
In conclusion, heaters should save energy, heat the water fast, keep it hot for long hours, and be suitable for the environment.
Which is the best V-Guard water heater?
So, the best V-Guard heaters are the ones that heat the water instantly and keep it warm for long hours; the heat coils should have resistance and can work on low pressure. The heater should not consume a large amount of energy.
What is the price of the V-Guard water heater?
There The price of the water heaters starts from about 3000 rupees. The more the capacity of the heater, the more is the price. Advanced features also add to the cost of the heater.