Every home needs hot water. During winter, its demand increases. There are many types of water heaters. But if you want to save energy and money, V-Guard solar water heater is the solution.
These water heaters utilize sun incident rays to heat the water. This will decrease our electricity bill. V-Guard Solar water heaters provide you with the latest technologies. It guarantees hot water in all seasons. V-Guard is the best company for solar water heaters in India. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Geysers, Jaquar Geysers, Racold geysers, Gas Geysers, Vguard water heaters, Crompton Geysers, Solar water heaters, Instant water heaters, Crompton Geyers, Room Heaters, Electric Heaters, Bajaj Geysers, Havells geysers in India.
Top 8 V-Guard Solar Water Heaters in India
Features of V Guard Solar Water Heater
Guard solar water heater comes with advanced features. These features give V. Guard a plus point in comparison with other companies.
Some of the key features are mentioned below:
- It saves electricity.
- This product is ISO-certified
- The hot water tank is made up of stainless steel.
- Lightweight. It’s easy to carry and install.
- Vacuum tube collectors are made up of borosilicate. It decreases heat loss. It keeps the water hot for a long time.
Types of V Guard Solar Water Heaters
There are two main types of V. Guard solar water heaters.
1. Flat Plate collector
- The Flat plate collector integrates a hot water tank with flat panels.
- In this type, the water stays a little longer on plates. Due to this factor, more heat loss can occur
2. Evacuated Tube collectors:
- In this type, evacuated tubes are connected to a hot water tank. When it gets hot, water moves in the hot water tank. Due to its low density. While cold water stays on the lower side.
- Both types are available in a wide range according to capacity LPD (Liters per day) and power rating.
- Guard water heater’s capacity starts from 100 LPD to 500 LPD.
- While their power rating varies from 125watt to 500 watts.
How to use V Guard Solar Water Heater?
- Guard solar water heaters come with frames, evacuated tube collectors, water tanks, and pipes.
- First, we need to install the frame. The main water supply tank must be higher than the hot water tank. As water can flow easily.
- Then, on the upper side, they install a water tank and attach tubes. It takes the cold water inside the tank from inlet pipes.
- Once the tubes are filled with water. Water gets hot from incident sunlight rays. After that, hot water, due to its lower density, moves upward and enters the hot water tank.
- Now, the hot water can flow easily into our home.
Buyer’s guide for V Guard Solar Water Heater
- Guard solar water heaters work best during the day. During the night, it has hot water is stored. It comes with a wide variety of product ranges. Each product is made to fulfill the requirements of different customers.
- Like; small families need less hot water storage. Customers need solar water heaters with large storage capacity for hospitals, hostels, or hotels.
- Guard solar water heater prices also differ in their capacity and performance. Buyers must keep their budget and requirements in mind before taking a step further.
List of Top 8 V. Guard Solar Water Heaters in India-Buyers Guide
1. Guard 200-watt silicon solar water heater
This V. Guard solar water heater comes with a power rating of 200 watts. Best for saving electric units.
- Reducing electricity bills
- Stainless steel inner tank
- Backup heater available in option
- Needs backup if needed at night
- Less efficient during cloudy weather
2. Guard win hot series solar water heater 100 LPD
This V. Guard Win hot series solar heater comes with a 5-years warranty. It has a stainless steel tank and PUF insulation.
- Best for small scale
- Tank with 100 liters per day capacity
- Not suitable for large scale
- Needs alternate backup if needed at night.
3. Guard win hot series solar water heater 150 LPD
Guard solar water heater’s price for this model is INR 28000. Its outer body material is aluminum stucco sheets.
- Easy to install
- 150 liters per day capacity
- Useless in places where high volume is required.
- Backup hot water cools down gradually during the night
4. Guard win hot series solar water heater 200 LPD
This V. Guard solar water heater’s price is INR 30000. It uses polyurethane foam insulation to decrease heat losses.
- 200 liters per day water capacity
- Uses PUF insulation
- Optional electric backup is available
- Weather conditions affect performance
- Needs backup in bad weather
5. Guard win hot series solar water heater 300 LPD
This V. Guard wins hot series solar water heater comes with mild steel material. It also uses black powder material for coating.
- Best performance
- Large volume capacity
- The capacity of 300 liters per day
- The price is higher.
- Not suitable for small scale
6. Guard 125-watt silicon solar water heater
This V. Guard solar power heater is made of silicon material. Its voltage range is 220-240 volts.
- Long term durability
- Best for small scale
- Low cost
- Not suitable for big scale
- Little hot water backup at night
7. Guard 300-watt silicon solar water heater
These V. Guard water heater’s price changes with power rating and storage capacity. This type comes with a power rating of 300 watts.
- Best for hotels, hostels, restaurants, etc.
- Fulfill high storage needs.
- Not recommended for small families
8. Guard 500-watt silicon solar water heater
Guard solar water heaters provide variety in terms of power rating and storage capacity. Best for places where a large amount of hot water is required.
- The power rating of 500 watts
- Keeps a large amount of hot water as storage
- Large storage capacity
- High cost
- Not suitable to use on a small scale
Today, everybody wants to save money and get a high-quality product. V. Guard solar water heater is the key to solving this issue. Hot water is our primary need, especially during winter. So, let’s use this product to have a comfortable lifestyle.
What is the price of a V guard solar water heater?
Guard solar water heater prices differ according to size, storage capacity and effectiveness. V. Guard win hot series 150 LPD has a price of INR 28000. While the V. Guard 500 LPD comes with a price of INR 50000. As it is very effective for large-scale use.
What is the life of a solar water heater?
Generally, the life of a solar water heater is 20 years. Electric or gas heaters have about 10 years’ life.
Does the solar water heater work at night?
The answer is yes. It can store hot water as a backup. It uses PUF insulation also, which minimizes heat loss. Backup electrical heaters are also available for solar heaters, to make them efficient 24/7.