As water pipes are one of the most essential parts of homes or any other buildings to transport water from one part to another. If you want to buy water pipes, you have to consider the quality of the pipe to ensure that you won’t have to face leakage problems and the quality of pipes depend upon their material. The material of uPVC is non-reactive and much strong. UPVC pipe is more economical and is the best choice to keep your buildings leak-proof. Among uPVC pipes, many different pipes differ in their composition. To choose the best uPVC pipe for yourself, you should read this article as we have mentioned a list of the best uPVC pipes.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Drip Irrigation Kits, CPVC Pipes, Steel Pipes, Conduit Pipes, Water Pipes, High-Pressure water pumps, Kirloskar water pumps, Submersible water pumps, 1HP water pumps, 1.5 HP Water Pumps, Texmo water Motors, Crompton Water pumps, Jaquar Taps, Hindware Taps, Parryware Washbasins, Jaquar Washbasins, washbasins, Hand showers, Showers for Bathrooms, 500 Liters Water Tanks, Plasto Water Tanks, Supreme Water Tanks, Sintex Water Tanks, 1000 Liters Water Tanks, Septic Tank Cleaners, Western Toilet Seats, Western Toilet Closelets, Showers, Hand Showers, in India.
Top 10 Best uPVC Pipes in India-Buyers Guide
Features of uPVC Pipe
- A uPVC pipe is best for its corrosion-resistance property.
- These pipes are durable.
- The strength of uPVC pipes is much higher.
- These pipes are flexible.
- A uPVC pipe is resistant to chemicals.
- These pipes are cost-effective for the use of portable water.
Types of uPVC Pipe
A uPVC pipe is available in two different types.
- This type of uPVC pipe is used for ventilation purposes and also for the discharge of rainwater.
- This type of uPVC pipe is used for the discharge of waste materials and also used for watering the soil.
Buyers guide for uPVC Pipe
- We all are aware of the importance of pipes for potable water in homes and other buildings.
- Before buying uPVC pipes, you must know about some important things.
- You should check the material of the pipe.
- Buy uPVC pipes that have less amount of chemicals as many different chemicals make water unfit for drinking.
- They should not contain any toxic material.
- Go for uPVC pipes that are rigid in structure.
- You should also consider its price.
- Buy a pipe that is budget-friendly.
- We have mentioned a list of the top 10 uPVC pipes in this article.
- You must read this article to choose the best uPVC pipes.
How to use uPVC Pipe?
- A uPVC pipe is used for the supply of drinking water as well as for the use in tube works.
- These pipes are also used in some chemical industries for the transport of chlorides and some other chemicals.
- They are also used for ventilation purposes.
- These pipes are also suitable for use in agricultural purposes.
- A uPVC pipe is much easier to install than the other pipes and it is also budget-friendly.
- Their internal surface is smooth enough to reduce friction that preventing the interior of the pipe from rusting.
- Rusting decreases, the durability of pipes but these uPVC pipes are corrosion-resistant that’s why they don’t cause rusting.
List of Top 10 Best uPVC Pipes in India-Buyers Guide
1. DUKE UPVC Plumbing Pipe
These corrosion-resistant non-toxic uPVC pipes are from the brand Generic. It has a weight of 1 kg and is manufactured by DUKE. This pipe is easy to install and remains the same in all weather conditions.
- This pipe is corrosion-resistant and long-lasting.
- It is lightweight and its installation is very easy.
- These uPVC pipes are durable.
- Its ability to bear pressure is weak to some extent.
- The resistivity of these uPVC pipes towards heat is very poor.
2. J.P PIPES uPVC Electric Conduit 25MM
This uPVC pipe is manufactured by J.P ENTERPRISES. It has a dimension of 304.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm. This pipe is also used to make an electrical conduit. These uPVC pipes are highly resistant to chemicals and use for electrical wiring in homes and industries etc.
- The quality of these uPVC pipes is superb.
- It is available is a reasonable price.
- There is nothing bad about this product.
3. Pipes UPVC SCH- 80 & SCH- 40
This pipe is available in different sizes. It is the best pipe that you can use for water transportation. It is much smoother and can attain high pressure. This is the best choice for transportation of portable water. These uPVC pipes are very easy to install and are economical.
- The quality and durability of this uPVC pipes are amazing.
- Its installation is very easy.
- It doesn’t corrode.
- It cannot bear high temperatures.
- Some people received defective pipes.
4. UPVC Pipe Half inch
These uPVC pipes are from the brand generic. These uPVC water pipes are the best and most economical choice for the distribution of potable water. It is lead-free. These water pipes are highly corrosion-resistant. The interior of this pipe is smooth enough to prevent rusting of the pipe.
- These chemical-resistant pipes are durable.
- They don’t break easily.
- Some customers didn’t like the quality of these pipes.
- A few people claimed that the company is taking too long to deliver this product.
5. DUKE UPVC SWR Pipes
These UV-resistant pipes are strong enough and easy to handle. They are also resistant to corrosion. These pipes are lightweight, have a weight of 1kg, and prevent leakage. The brand manufacturing these uPVC pipes is DUKE. These pipes are not affected by varying weather conditions. The interior of this pipe is smooth enough to prevent friction loss.
- These pipes are much strong and don’t break easily.
- They are light in weight so they are easy to handle.
- The durability of these pipes is good.
- There is nothing bad about this product.
6. Milan Pipe UPVC Agriculture Pipe
These uPVC pipes are durable and strong. They are used at the industrial and agricultural levels. The size of this pipe is 355. The part number of this pipe is milan_uPVC_4kg. The brand manufacturing this pipe is MILAN PIPE.
- This pipe has the ability to handle water of any temperature.
- These pipes are crack prone when they drop or someone steps on them.
- These uPVC pipes are made of components that are harmful to the environment.
- Some people claim that the water, after coming out from these uPVC pipes has a bad plastic-like taste.
7. DUKE UPVC Column Pipe
These long-lasting uPVC pipes are resistant to chemicals. These pipes are not toxic. The item number of these uPVC pipes is GOPIKSTP_21. The internal surface of this pipe is very smooth that increases the flow of water through this pipe.
- These pipes are suitable for irrigation purposes.
- They are also best for the drainage of industrial wastes.
- These pipes are long-lasting.
- It prevents leakage.
- Some people didn’t like the quality of this pipe.
- A few customers claimed about its leakage problem.
8. Idol UPVC Plumbing Pipe As Per Sch-80
This uPVC pipe is suitable for the transportation of cold water.it has a size of 80 mm. The manufacturer of this pipe is IDOL PLASTO PVT. LTD. It has a good length and is long-lasting. It is resistant to corrosion.
- This pipe is long-lasting.
- It is best for agricultural purposes.
- This pipe is quality-wise perfect.
- It has some leakage problems.
- This pipe cannot bear high temperatures.
9. MILAN PIPE uPVC Agriculture Pipe
This uPVC pipe has a size of 200 mm. It is from the brand MILAN PIPE. These pipes are light in weight. The quality of these pipes is very good that can easily compete with any famous uPVC pipes available in the market. Their material is very good and strong and can bear pressure.
- This pipe doesn’t break easily no matter what the weather conditions are.
- It is long-lasting.
- The quality of this pipe is not so good.
To transport drinking water in homes and offices, you need pipes. A uPVC pipe is best for its quality and composition. To choose the best uPVC pipe among different pipes, you should read this article as we have mentioned the top best uPVC pipes.
What is the meaning of UPVC pipe?
A uPVC pipe means an unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipe.
Where is the UPVC pipe used?
A uPVC pipe is used in homes and other buildings for transporting drinking water. It is also used is agricultural purposes and in industries to discharge waste materials.
Why is UPVC used for pipes?
The uPVC pipes are used for different purposes because they are made of good material. Their internal smooth surface reduces friction which makes the flow of water easy and doesn’t allow any deposits.