Lunchboxes are simply food storage boxes. Their size varies from small to medium. These are portable and store food for a few hours only. Apart from carrying lunch, breakfast, and refreshments, they serve as storage boxes. Housewives might use it for storing leftovers and food that requires airtight packing. These are durable because they are made of plastic mostly. It also proves helpful when it comes to outings and picnics.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the Luch box for kids, Steel water bottles, Hot and Cold Water Bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Thermos Flasks, Copper Bottles, Milton Thermos Bottles, School Bags for Kids, bag packs, Geometric box for school kids, school bags for girls, Rocking Horse Toy for Kids, Glass paints, bicycles for kids, Oil Pastels drawings, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Kitchen sets, Doctor Sets, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, educational toys for kids, building blocks for kids, puzzle Games, Lego blocks, Teddy bears, soft toys, Toy Cars, Toy Trains, best Scooter for Kids, Dancing Robot in India.
Top 10 Best Tupperware Lunch boxes in India-Buyers Guide
See video of Top 10 Best Tupperware Lunch Boxes on Youtube
Features of Tupperware Lunch box
- All lunch boxes made by Tupperware have a lid, which is opener friendly.
- They also hold the content from leaking out of the box.
- Boxes are all made of plastic. It is microwave-friendly sometimes.
- These Lunch boxes are easy to carry, adjustable, and come with airtight lids.
- According to their size and shape, they offer to carry a wide range of food types, from curry and sweet dishes to spaghetti.
Types of Tupperware Lunch boxes
- Lunch boxes are mostly of two types, the Office type, and the other school type.
- Office types usually have lunch box sets in an easy-to-carry bag. This set includes a 400ml 500ml water bottle or drink carrier.
- Tupperware offers are sets of two with inner boxes, with separate compartments. The type is for students or storage purposes at home.
- Another type available is simply plastic storage boxes.
How to Use Tupperware Lunch box?
- Wash the box before and after using it.
- Air dry the box, before keeping it in the cupboards. It avoids your box giving off a foul smell later.
- Keep the lunch box away from heat. This is made of plastic. Damage could be irreversible.
- Never fill the lunch box up to its brim if you intend to carry it.
- While putting sharp accessories in a given bag, cover them completely.
Buyer’s Guide for Tupperware Lunch box
- Think about which category of customer you belong to.
- If you dehydrate easily, chose the one that offers a bottle.
- For customers who avoid carrying bags, Tupperware offers sets of easily adjustable boxes.
- This is for people who like a wide range of eatables to carry, sets with different shapes of lunch boxes are quite suitable.
- If you are simply searching storage boxes, look for lunch box sets of four or two.
List of Top 10 Best Tupperware Lunch boxes in India-Buyers Guide
Here is a list for your convenience to choose from the 10 best available on amazon
1. Tupperware Lunch box set
This is an Office-style lunch bag and too suitable for bikers.
- The price of the lunch bag is included in the sale price.
- Round boxes, stack one over another in the bag occupying less space.
- Lids prevent food from leaking while traveling.
- The set lacks a bottle.
- Boxes are too small and round to carry sandwiches.
2. Tupperware Lunch box set with a bottle
It is especially for gym rats or sportsmen.
- The lid has easy-to-grasp extended ends and comes with a 750ml bottle.
- Tupperware lunchbox has enough capacity for a one-time meal.
- This offer lacks a carrying bag.
- The lunch box doesn’t have divisions or inner boxes.
3. The Tupperware liquid-sealed Lunch boxes
It is a set of spacious school lunch boxes.
- Lunch boxes are divided into two sub-compartments, with separate boxes for smaller compartments.
- Compressed style makes them thin enough to adjust in small places.
- Smaller boxes allow carrying salad and seasonings.
- Carrying spoons and forks can be a challenge. These boxes are too small to adjust spoons in them.
- The box is not big enough to provide enough one-time meals to an adult.
4. Tupperware set of lunch boxes with a tumbler
This full package is quite a reasonable cost for all necessities required at meal time. A long plastic cup is an attraction to this product.
- The bag is presentable to carry and very spacious.
- A long plastic cup to enjoy a drink during the meal adds uniqueness to the offer.
- Lunch boxes are of varying shapes (square round and cylindrical) offering to carry a variety of food.
- This bag requires a considerable place to adjust safely. Any mishandling might damage the tumbler or cause the drink to spill off.
- It is not suitable for people who like little stuff to carry with them.
5. Tupperware lunch box set (Urban Style)
This is the best lunch bag, for users who give importance to a complete meal every time.
- The bag has a dual handling style. It can be gripped and slung on the shoulder as well.
- Lunch boxes have ventilating lids & the user has to open the vent while hating food in the microwave only.
- The set has varying-sized lunch boxes that are microwave friendly.
- It Cost high and the set lacks a bottle too.
- This bag might require a wash twice a month for a fresh look.
6. Set of four Tupperware lunch bowls
It’s a good set of four-round storage boxes. They are suitable for individual use.
- The cost is affordable.
- Material is long-lasting, easy to wash, and easy to adjust in a small place.
- They are ideal for liquid-based food items.
- Storage boxes don’t come with a carrier bag and water bottle.
- It is not suitable for office use and not easy to carry.
7. Tupperware set of lunch boxes with a bottle (Sling bag style)
This is a fancy lunch set with a sling bag. It is trendy and easy to carry also.
- The pack has three boxes of varying sizes with a bottle.
- Its trendy spacious bag has a lot of space for additional eatables and related accessories.
- This is colored transparent plastic boxes are quite presentable.
- Bread and similar eatables are not adjustable in the boxes.
- Boxes don’t have lids with vents.
8. Tupperware Lunch box set (Tupin)
This lunch ware is ideal for picnics and outdoor parties.
- Bag and lunch accessories have a lot of space. The bag has enough space for a thin bottle.
- These boxes are capable of carrying bread, sweet dish, and curry.
- This bag is multipurpose in style.
- Here the bag might seem dirty after using it twice and need a wash every week.
- These boxes are thin and might heat up if the meal is very hot.
9. The Tupperware lunch set with Carrying bag
This is a complete lunch ware for formal occasions.
- The bag has separate zipped compartments for small and large pairs of boxes.
- It is easy to hang on the shoulder, with any hooks & can adjust small cutlery.
- The items offered don’t seem worth paying 1053 INR.
- There is no space for additional food items in the bag.
10. Tupperware Tiffin style lunch box set
It is a set of two compressed lunch boxes, for school use. They also serve as storage boxes for the night’s leftovers.
- The lunch ware is lightweight.
- It is slim enough to slide into small pockets of the bag.
- These small boxes for inner compartments are suitable for separate use.
- The box can’t adjust the cutlery in them.
- Price is not just for a pair of plastic lunch boxes.
Tupperware provides a wide range of lunch boxes. Chose the one that suits your budget and purpose. This guide is for helping our customers to know the type of lunch ware they need for themselves. The best ten listed above might be expensive. Always look at whether the package deserves the labeled price or not. We wish the odds be with you, as you buy your dream Tupperware lunch box.
What are the best Tupperware lunchbox?
The best Tupperware lunchboxes are the ones that include a bottle and a bag with them. They can carry cutlery and food items other than those packed in boxes. Also, they are easy to carry.
Which metal is used for the Tupperware lunch box?
Tupperware offers all lunch boxes made of plastic. Use of metal unfavorable and unreported. As the lunch ware needs a wash almost daily, the use of metal is unfit, as it rusts soon. Plastic, on the other hand, is non-corrosive which makes the lunch ware durable.
What is the price of a Tupperware lunchbox?
The price of lunchboxes by Tupperware brand range from ₹680 to ₹1705. It is a more expensive package that usually offers a wide range of accessories, such as a bag and bottle. Some brands offer a package that includes a carrying bag at a comparatively lower price. Comparing their prices will be fruitful while making a wise decision.