Tulsi drops are a good way to strengthen your immune system to fight viral illnesses or other disorders. Our immune systems are not always as strong as they often fall ill. Although a weak immune system is a contributing factor, it is not always the only reason we become ill.
In case we do fall sick, using herbal remedies can sometimes be more beneficial than western medicines. These are a good way to strengthen your immune system to fight viral illnesses or other disorders. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Aloe Vera Juice, Amla Juice, Protein Shakers, Mishri, Ginger Powder, Anjeer, Badam, Mamra Badam, Walnut, Dry dates, coconut powder, Kishmish, Pista, Black Raisins, Cardamom, Khus Khus, Black Pepper Powder, White Pepper Powder, Dry coconut, Cardamom Powders, Cocoa Powder, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, ginger powder, mulethi powder, Dalchini Powder, Eliachi Powder, Dalchini sticks, Cloves, Elaichi, Peppercorns, Black Peppercorns, Cumin powder, and Long Peppercorns
The simple reason for this is that they don’t contain as many synthetic chemicals as antibiotics and some other medications do.
There are so many benefits to using tulsi drops that it is probably cheaper to buy them than it is to spend money on a bunch of different medications.
Top 10 Best Tulsi Drops in India
Buyers Guide – Tulsi Drops
Allergic reactions are very dangerous and can lead to anaphylactic shock, which is deadly. If you want to avoid a reaction, you need to be sure that you know what ingredients are in the drops you buy.
- Buying quality products can save you money that you would have spent on various medications.
- You also need to make sure that you know what the right dosage is for you.
- If you have allergies to any of the components, then we advise that you don’t use them.
- Knowing what you want to use them for is also important because there are many benefits.
- Some illnesses, however, might not be affected by tulsi.
- Different brands also focus on different illnesses and make sure their product is optimized to treat those illnesses.
- You might find tulsi cough drops from one brand and an anti-ageing- the solution from another.
- Price is also important because there are products that are much more expensive than others that work just as well.
- Considering your budget should be one of your top priorities before you even start shopping online.
- The last thing you want is a product that doesn’t work for you, because you cannot return it once you buy it.
Features to keep in mind while choosing a tulsi drop
- An interesting feature of tulsi drops is that if used as a mouthwash, you can reduce the risk of plaque build-up on your teeth.
- Research shows that tulsi drops are also good for lowering blood sugar levels in people suffering from diabetes.
- Regular intake of tulsi can relieve stress and anxiety, as well as forgetfulness and sexual health problems.
- However, it has not been proven to be safe for pregnant women yet because there is a chance it prevents implantation in the uterine wall.
- Compounds that you find in tulsi reduce respiratory disorders like colds, and they also work to decrease blood pressure.
- Pain and fever are decreased while keeping your heart healthy at the same time.
Types of Tulsi Drops
- Just as with many other homoeopathic remedies, tulsi drops are themselves a type of tulsi administration.
- Tulsi can be ingested in many different forms, including powders, raw leaves, and dry leaves.
- Using drops is great because of their versatility and concentration.
- You can use fewer drops to get the same results you would get by using a lot more leaves or powder.
- Plus, the drops sometimes contain a few other herbal extracts to further increase the health benefits of taking them.
- They can come in bottles of different sizes for use over different periods.
- Rather than saying there are different types of drops, it is more accurate to say there are different brands.
How Do Tulsi Drops Work?
- These concentrated drops are put into the water at different dosages depending on the brand you invest in.
- You might need to take it either once or twice a day depending on the dosage that you opt for and the tulsi drops that you choose.
- Free radicals can build up in the body as a reaction to pressures.
- These free radicals are damaging to the body and one way to get rid of them is by using antioxidants, which you find in tulsi drops.
- Using them can improve your mental and physical health with the use of these antioxidants.
- When it comes to dosage, there is no specific reference because it is dependent on factors such as age and weight.
- The best thing to do is to follow the dosage instructions that are printed on the packaging.
- By taking them daily, you can boost your immune system and your general quality of health.
List of Top 10 Tulsi Drops or Tulsi Arcs in India Buyers Guide
1. IMC Herbal Shri Tulsi Drops:
You will receive a pack of two bottles when you buy this brand. The shelf life of this product is 36 months, so you can buy it in bulk.
- IMC tulsi drops are focused on the prevention of viruses, allergies, and diseases.
- Pack of 2
- The shelf life of 36 months
- The packaging is not durable
2. DABUR 5 Rare Tulsi Drops:
Five rare tulsi variants make up this beneficial concoction of 30ml. The dosage is 5 to 10 drops 2 to 3 times a day or as your physician recommends.
- This is best used for coughs and colds to clear up mucous and leave you feeling healthy.
- 20ml plus 10ml free
- Made using 5 rare tulsi variants for extra benefits
- A bit costly
3. Jolly Tulsi 51 Drops 30ml:
As an immunity booster, this product is packed full of antioxidants to help keep your body healthy. It comes in a pack of two 30ml bottles for use over quite a long period. Besides that, it is really good for your skin.
- 50% extra liquid for free
- Boosts your immunity
4. Emeveta Herbal Organic Tulsi Ark Drops:
This natural antibiotic is produced in 20ml bottles and the dosage is 1 drop in a glass of water 2 to 3 times a day. The other uses of this product are a hand sanitiser, mouthwash, or even a water purifier.
- Has more than one use
- Natural antibiotic
- It May cause stomach sensitivity
5. Healthvit Tulsi Drops 30ml:
With the combination of five rare types of tulsi, you reap more benefits from it than you would from other drops. It comes in 30ml bottles and is great as an immunity booster as well as a cough reliever.
- Made with 5 rare tulsi types
- Immunity booster
- It May have a strange taste
6. Zindagi Krishna Tulsi Liquid Extract:
This product is 100% vegetarian so it can be used by anyone and everyone unless you’re allergic to any of the ingredients. With no added sugar, it can be used safely by diabetics as well.
- Safe for vegetarians and diabetics
- Comes in a pack of 2
7. Sri Tattva Organic Tulasi Arka 30ml:
This vegetarian product is great for the relief of respiratory illnesses including coughs and breathlessness. The dosage is 10 to 15 drops twice a day.
- Relieves respiratory ailments
- 100% organic
- Weak concentration
8. First Bud Organics Tulsi Drops:
If you order this, you will receive a pack of two bottles that contain 20ml each. You can use it for coughs as well as sanitizing your hands or putting it in a water purifier.
- Comes in a pack of 2
- Various uses
- The packaging is not durable
9. Pancha Tulasi Drops:
This purchase includes 12 tulsi lozenges with your 15ml bottle of drops. The lozenges are good for your throat while the drops boost your immunity to help you get healthy fast.
- Includes 12 tulsi lozenges
- Can help manage skin diseases?
- Strange taste
10. Jolly Tulsi 51 Drops 18ml:
This comes in a pack of three bottles of 18ml so that you can use them for a long time. People suggest that it will cure you of diseases and help increase your immunity to bacteria and viruses.
- Increases immunity to pathogens
- Comes in a pack of 3
- Can cause skin irritation
With the amount of tulsi drop brands to choose from, everyone will find what they are looking for. If you use this guide and look at our top 10 list, we guarantee that you will find the right one for you.
Some products come in packs of 2 or 3 and a few come with other remedies included as well. Have a look and choose what works best for you.
What is the benefit of tulsi drops?
These drops can regulate your cholesterol and blood sugar levels. They have many other health benefits that work in treating colds, flu, and even some respiratory infections. Your cardiovascular system will be kept healthy as well if you use them.
How many tulsi drops can you consume in a day?
The limit is dependent on the brand of drops that you buy. They all have different dosing schedules and you need to make sure you are familiar with them.
Is tulsi an antiviral?
Tulsi is not necessarily an antiviral, but it can help treat the symptoms of viruses to keep you strong enough to fight the virus off. By increasing your immunity system, you can fight through most viral issues.
Is tulsi good for your lungs?
Yes, the components found in tulsi leaves have healing properties that can assist in curing lung infections. Damage caused by smoking and lung cancer can also be somewhat healed using tulsi.
Is tulsi water good for weight loss?
If you increase the rate of your metabolism, you can easily lose weight. Tulsi improves your metabolism and, therefore, can help you lose weight.
Is tulsi good for your immune system?
The micronutrients and antioxidants found in tulsi can boost the immune system by eradicating damaging free radicals. A boosted immune system is a benefit on its own.