Trikatu is a spice blend of three ingredients: black pepper, ginger, and long pepper fruit. This mixture is both medicinal and dietary. Trikatu is available all over India.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Vasaka, Hadjod, Nagarmotha, Shankh Bhasma, Gokshura, Sarpagandha, Punarnava, Shatavari, Stevia Powder, Dusting Powders, Multivitamin Capsule, CCM Tablets, Multivitamin Syrups, Multivitamin Tablets, coconut powder, Jaggery Powder, Agar Agar Powder, Khus Khus, Dry Ginger, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper Powder, White Pepper Powder, Dry coconut, Anjeer, Badam, Mamra Badam, Walnut, Dry dates, coconut powder, Kishmish, Pista, Black Raisins, Cardamom, Cardamom Powders, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, mulethi powder, Dalchini Powder, Cocoa Powder, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dalchini sticks, Cloves, Elaichi, Peppercorns, Black Peppercorns, and Long Peppercorns online in India.
These are the uses of Trikatu.
- Improves digestive strength. It increases the absorption of nutrients.
- Helps to burn fat and lower cholesterol levels. It aids in weight control.
- It is beneficial for skin problems.
- It’s appropriate for a runny nose.
- Relieves eating disorders.
- Helps with indigestion.
- It is appropriate for diabetic patients.
- Relieves bloating and abdominal ulcers.
- It is helpful in the treatment of throat infections and disorders.
Trikatu may cause side effects. Trikatu’s hot nature may worsen the effects of gastritis. But it may cause harm if it comes into contact with the eyes. It is also unsafe for pregnant or nursing women.
Top 10 Best Trikatu in India
Features of Trikatu
- The composition of Trikatu. Trikatu consists of three ingredients. They are ginger, long pepper, and black pepper.
- It has many health benefits. But, it may have side effects. It is mostly unsuitable for gastric patients.
- Trikatu is available as a capsule/tablet, oil, and powder.
- The Trikatu’s quality. It is beneficial to buy a high-quality product.
- Other elements in the product. Sugar, artificial flavours, and gluten may be present in some Trikatu.
Types of Trikatu
- It is available in capsules, oil, and powder form. Different brands produce Trikatu in these forms.
- This oil is a natural skin conditioner. It also supplies the hair with a lot of nutrients. It is also proper for cooking and skin smoothening.
- Trikatu powder and pills provide many health benefits.
How to Use Trikatu?
- You can use the powder in food or mix it with water. Before meals, take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Trikatu’s churna in warm water. Take 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of the powder and sprinkle it over your food.
- As a morning tea, it can help clear mucus from the lungs. Make a thick syrup with honey and turmeric for sore throats.
- Take one or two tablets with a glass of lukewarm water.
Buying Guide for Trikatu
- When buying This, keep the consumer’s health in mind. Buy a powder or tablet to treat a customer’s illness. Nursing mothers and pregnant women should take it. But with a doctor’s prescription.
- Consider whether the consumer likes spicy products or not. It may be too spicy for some customers.
- Some Trikatu may include unhealthy additives for consumers. Among the additions include sugar, gluten, and artificial flavours.
- Finally, consider the price of Trikatu. You should get a product that is both affordable and matches your demands.
List of Top 10 Best Trikatu in India Buyers Guide
1. KILLI Thirikadugam -100 grams
This is a vegan product from natural substances. Store in a cool, dry place away from children and direct sunlight.
- It is a natural cold and cough treatment. It helps to body warmth by increasing body temperature.
- It boosts your appetite and encourages healthy digestion.
- It helps in increasing the absorption of nutrients and lowering obesity. It enables the body to burn fat and reduces cholesterol levels.
- It is unsuitable for people who don’t like spicy food.
- Some buyers complain of terrible taste.
2. Himalaya Wellness Trikatu Tablets- 60 Tablets (Pack of 3)
It is suitable for digestive wellness and breathing disorders. Keep it in a cool and dry place, away from kids.
- It is suitable for intestinal health. It relieves indigestion.
- It is of high quality. The ingredients are all-natural and fresh.
- It is available, and most customers can afford it.
- It takes a long time to see results. It takes about 10- 15 days to see a difference.
- Some customers complain of a foul smell.
3. Ayuheal Trikatu Churna-100 Grams (Pack of 2)
This product is ideal for adults only. It is appropriate for throat care.
- Ayuheal Trikatu helps with digestion. It increases the absorption of food substances.
- It is also suitable for colds, coughing, and other throat issues. It raises the body’s temperature.
- It relieves skin disorders and regulates the flow of urine.
- Some customers find the price too high.
- The Trikatu is too spicy for some buyers.
4. TANSUKH Trikatu Churna powder – 100 gram (Pack of 1)
It has 100% pure ayurvedic products. It has no sugar, gluten, or other artificial flavours.
- It is quite affordable.
- It is of high quality. The powder is fine and simple to use.
- It helps in the absorption of nutrients.
- It has a sharp, terrible smell.
- It causes pain if it comes into contact with the eyes or any open wound.
5. Aarshaveda Trikatu Powder- 100 Grams
It has 100% natural ingredients. It has no extra sugar or artificial flavours.
- It helps with weight loss and energy levels. It burns excess fat and lowers cholesterol levels in the body.
- It enhances the body’s natural ability to mix nutrients.
- Trikatu powder promotes and improves the absorption of nutrients. It is necessary to burn fat and natural toxins.
- This product is not planned to identify, treat, or prevent any illness.
- The price is a bit costly for some customers.
6. PATANJALI DIVYA TRIKATU CHURNA- 25GM
This product has 5 packs. Its specific uses are for indigestion, fever, and coughs.
- It helps with indigestion, acidity, and coughing.
- It stimulates your appetite.
- Sugar-mixed powders suppress bile. But powders of bitter items treat fever and excess phlegm.
- The price is high for the available quantity.
- Some customers complain that it worsens gastritis.
7. Bixa Botanical Trikatu Powder -200 grams
It is 100% natural and vegan. Still, it has no gluten or added sugar, or artificial flavours.
- It improves digestion and metabolic processes.
- It reduces lymph gland swelling and cold.
- It promotes the removal of harmful waste and cleanses the skin.
- The glass container can easily break.
- It is so pricey for some buyers.
8. Vyas Trikatu Churna- 100 grams
It has an additional lemon flavour. Store in a cool, dry place and away from the direct sunlight.
- It is healthy for the liver, spleen, and pancreas. It assists the body in getting rid of harmful substances.
- It stimulates the stomach to produce digestive enzymes. Moreover, to increase the absorption of nutrients.
- It is also beneficial to the breathing system. It helps to clear the airways by removing phlegm.
- The lemon flavour is unpleasant for some customers.
- It is only specific for kids.
9. Morpheme Remedies Trikatu- 500 mg
This product is for digestive wellness. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- It is quite helpful for cleansing the digestive tract. It removes any excess mucus along the gut.
- It strengthens the colon’s walls.
- Trikatu helps to increase the absorption of nutrients.
- Some customers find Trikatu to be too hot and spicy.
- Some consumers complain about a pungent smell.
10. Neotea Thirikadugam Powder Trikatu- 300 Grams
This product is 100% natural ginger root, black pepper, and long pepper. Still, it is proper for the breathing and digestive systems.
- It is low-cost. The majority of customers can buy.
- It is suitable for runny noses.
- It also enhances the absorption of nutrients.
- It has a terrible smell and taste.
- Some clients complain that it is very hot and spicy.
Trikatu is a herbal mix with many health benefits. It mostly helps the digestive and breathing systems. There are many types to choose from. There are three types: oil, powder, and capsules. You should visit a doctor or a specialist before using this. Pregnant and feeding mothers should not take it without a doctor’s prescription. Consider the price and benefits of it before buying. The brands listed above may be of interest to you. I hope you find this guide helpful when shopping for Trikatu.
What is Trikatu used for?
Trikatu can help with a variety of health problems. They include digestive and breathing disorders. It also treats obesity, asthma, and arthritis. It is suitable for both adults and children.
What are the health benefits of Trikatu?
It improves digestion and boosts appetite. Still, it helps with pain and hotness. It is also appropriate for diabetics and arthritis patients. It keeps the digestion process in check.
When is the best time to take Trikatu?
Two times a day, take half to two grams of Trikatu powder after meals. Three times a day, take one or two tablets with a glass of warm water.