The tires are a very essential part of every vehicle. If we talk about tractors, we see many people are taking advantage of them in different fields. They are heavy-duty vehicles so they must be strong. The tires give support to the entire body of the tractor so they must be of good quality. For different models of tractors, different models of tires are used. As different businesses are being developed, we see the number of tire manufacturing companies is also increasing. It is difficult to trust all of them so one should choose them wisely. If you are also planning to buy a good quality tire for your tractor, you must read this article.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Bike Tyres, Yokohama Tyres, Michelin Tyres, Mrf Tyres, Birla Tyres, Tubeless Tyres, CEAT Tyres, cycle air pumps, Tyre Inflators, Tubeless Tyre Puncture kits, Bicycle puncture Repair kits in India.
Top 9 Best Tractor Tyres in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Tractor Tyre
- They give support to the vehicles so they are made from very good quality or strong rubber.
- The size of tires can vary depending on the model of the tractor.
- Their width and rim size can also vary.
- The heavy-duty tractors usually have wide and thick tires; the same as the agriculture tractors have.
- As we know that tractors are for heavy-duty, the tires should be able to go to rough, slippery, and inclined roads. The tractor tires have long grooves to make them anti-skid.
- The tractor tires are strong enough to bear different weather and road conditions.
Types of Tractor Tyres
- As their name indicates, these are agricultural tiers.
- Their treads provide good grip which helps the tractor move quickly on the soil.
- These tires are designed for use on grass and lawns.
- Their treads are shallow to minimize the pressure and reduce the risk of soil compactness.
- These tractor tires have a sum-up of features contained by agricultural and turf tiers.
- These tires are wide and their treads are made deeper as they are designed for hard surfaces like concrete.
- These tires are found at construction sites because of their ability to manage hard surfaces.
- The treads of industrial tractor tires are made shallower than turf tyres.
- These tiers are made stiffer so that they are puncture-resistant.
Galaxy pro tyers
- They are specially designed for gardening purposes.
- These tyers are small and thin to reach the narrow parts of the garden.
Buyer’s guide for Tractor Tyre
- Before buying a tyre for your tractor, you should have enough knowledge about specifications and model, etc.
- You should be aware of your needs.
- It is also important to know the purpose of using the tractor tire. As we know different tractor tires have different purposes and feature so, you should buy them accordingly.
- Your tractor tires must be strong enough to bear heavyweights.
- A good tractor tyre must have good pressure to work well on heavy loads. They also should maintain their pressure inside.
How to use Tractor Tyre?
- We can use tractors tyres in a variety of ways depending on the principle of their manufacturing.
- They are used for plowing the soil for agricultural purposes.
- The tiers bear heavyweights to move heavy loads to different places.
- They are very important for construction sites because they help a lot in different operations.
- Some tractor tires are thin, so are very suitable for gardening
List of Top 9 Best Tractor Tyres in India-Buyers Guide
1. Carlisle Farm Specialist R-1 Tractor Tyre
This truck tyre is from brand Carlisle Paddles and its model number is 570001. Its thickness is 8 inches and the width of the rim is 16 inches. The exterior of this tire is painted. This tyre has multiple bars that are arranged at angles. This tire is a multi-purpose tier.
- This tire has very good sealing.
- There is no need to use tubes.
- The rims of this tyer are really good.
- These are much similar to the original tread pattern.
- We did not find anything bad about this product.
2. MRF Shakthi Life 6.00-16 52N Tractor Tyre
This tire is from the brand MRF. The tyre aspect ratio is 1. The section width is 6 inches and the size of the rim is 16 inches. The local index rating of this tyre is 52. It has a weight of 14 kg. This tier is compatible with Farm track Shakti life. It has a good nylon casing to provide extra coverage. The tier has 3 deep and round grooves with a central rib.
- This tractor tyre is budget-friendly as it has a low price.
- The tier is made of a good quality rubber.
- It has a unique design to create an extra grip.
- Its steering control is very good.
- Some people claimed that this product is not long-lasting.
3. Force Tractor Tyre
This tractor tyre is from the brand Generic having a width of 3 millimeters. The rim of this tyre has a diameter of 18 inches. Its aspect ratio is 90 inches. It has a block design and thick and tough treads. The tier has a perfect grip on the road and mussy areas.
- The tier has an intense block type design for all-over performance.
- It is well appropriate for all on or off-road applications.
- The angle grooves are best for a good grip on wet roads.
- The customer service is not so good.
4. Ralco GT MAXX Tube-Type tractor Tyre
The material of this tire is high-quality. It has a section width of 6-inches. The size of its rim is 12 inches with a diameter of 12-inches. It is from the brand Ralco its model number is B0867WYQPV.
- This tier is long-lasting and it comes in good and safe packing.
- The quality of its manufacturing material is very good.
- The company is taking so much timing for delivering this product.
5. URF 3.75-12 60J 4PR TRACTOR GUDDI TYRE
This truck tyre has a width of 375 millimeters. The tire aspect ratio is 0.83 millimeters. The size of rim is 12 inches. Its load index rating is 89.00 and is from the brand Generic. The tier is suitable for many tractors and is beneficial for many purposes.
- Its price is affordable.
- The quality is also good.
- This teyr is not suitable for heavy-duty tasks.
6. BKT Trac Farm Plus Tyre
This tractor tyre is from the brand BKT and is available in different sizes. The tire aspect ratio is 0.75 inches. The section width of this tire is 5 inches. The rim size of this tire is 1 inch. You can use this tire for different models of tractors. The weight of this tire is 4kg 500 g.
- This tire is reliable and designed to limit lopsided wear.
- The quality of the material is really good.
- The company is selling it at a high tractor tire price.
- Some customers claimed that they received damaged tires.
7. SULTAN 6.00-16 HR1 TRACTOR GUDDI TYRE
This tractor tire has a dimension of 20*20*10 cm. Its section width is 600 millimeters. The brand selling this tyre is Generic. The size of its rim is 16 inches. The load index rating of this tire is 89. The aspect ratio of this tyre is 0.83 millimeters.
- This tyre is easily affordable.
- Its design is really good.
- A few people didn’t like the quality of this tractor tire.
- Some customers claimed that they got used tires.
8. STAETREK 4.50-10 R1 TRACTOR GUDDI TYRE
The Generic brand is manufacturing this amazing tractor tire. The section width of this tier is 450 millimeters. The aspect ratio of this tier is 0.83 millimeters. The size of the rim of this tier is 25.4 cm. The load index rating of this tractor tier is 88.00.
- This tier is really a good choice at a very low price.
- This tractor tier has a good grip.
- Its stability is so good.
- Some customers did not find it durable.
9. USHA 4.50-19 TRACTOR GUDDI TYRE
This tractor tyre has a section width of 450 millimeters. The dimension of this tire is 20*20*10 cm. The diameter of its rim is 19 inches. The load index rating of this tire is 88.00. Its aspect ratio is 0.83 millimeters. The design of this tire is so good that helps the tractor to keep its grip.
- The design as well as the quality of this tractor tire is amazing.
- This tire emits less amount of carbon.
- Some customers said that the price is too high for this product.
It is very easy now to get information about anything by just staying at home. We hope you have got enough information to buy tractor tyres through this article.
Which TYRE is best for tractors?
Different tractors use different tyers according to the purpose and nature of work. We have mentioned a few properties to check in tires, consider them and buy the best one.
What is the price of the tractor TYRE?
In India, you can buy these tires from the range of 1200 rupees per tier to several thousand.
What are tractor tires called?
They are just called tractor tires. But, you can name them according to their manufacturing for specific functions such as agricultural tyers or industrial tyers.