One great way of spending time with your friends is sports. It’s healthy and fun, and it releases a lot of endorphins. If you have a big group of friends, or if you simply enjoy signing up for new, exciting competitions, you should try throw-ball. It’s a non-contact sport, played between two nine-person teams. Of course, even if you aren’t a professional player, you can have fun with your friends and family playing throw-ball.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Rugby balls, Footballs, Cork balls, Cricket Balls, cricket bats and balls, Cricket kookaburra Balls, Badminton Rackets, Soft toys, Cricket Pads, Cricket Kits, Green Mats, Green Nets, Stumper Balls, Volley Ball Nets, Exercise balls, and cricket bats in India.
Top 10 Best Throw balls in India-Buyers Guide
List of Throw Balls
Check at Amazon
|1. Cosco Rubber ball|
|2. Nivia Throw Ball|
|3. Cosco Synthetic Deuce Ball|
|4. HRS throw ball|
|5. Vector X ball|
|6. Vicky Throw Ball|
|7. Spartan ball|
|8. JJ JONEX ball|
|9. Mikada Throw Ball|
|10. JB Synthetic-Fiber Ball|
Features of Throw ball
- You can play throw ball with a special ball. It’s slightly larger than a volleyball and made from similar fabric, such as rubber.
- Usually, it weighs around 500 grams.
- A great feature of this ball is water resistance, making it useful no matter the weather
- . Also, you might want to use it, just for fun, when playing in a pool or by the sea, so water resistance is an important feature.
Types of Throw balls
- First, there are the throw balls used in competitions.
- They are more durable, and great for a long match and a competitive tournament.
- Then, you can also find throw balls which are excellent for practicing.
- If you are training for a throwball match or if you simply enjoy playing the sport with your peeps, you can buy this one.
- It’s softer, lighter, and easier to use, so it’s great if you aren’t experienced with this sport.
- There are hand-sawn throw balls, and there are also throw balls made from a harder fabric for increased durability.
Buyer’s Guide for Throwball
- The first thing to think about when making your purchase is if you need the throw ball for a competition, for training or just for fun.
- If you need it for a competition, pick one that will last longer, is easy to play with, and is water-resistant.
- If you need to train, you will need a lighter one, that won’t be hard to throw.
- If you need it just for fun, you should buy the soft one that is also good for training, since it will be lighter.
- No matter which one you chose, it will be fun to play!
How to Play Throw ball?
- A throwball match needs a ball to happen.
- It’s better to choose the right one so that you can play according to the rules, not cut corners.
- For using the ball, you need to follow the rules of the game, or just throw it from one friend to another as a way of fun.
- If you are following the rules, you should know you will need two teams of nine, a net 2.2 high and a rectangular field.
List of Top 10 Best Throw balls in India-Buyers Guide
1. Cosco Rubber ball
The first product that made the cut is the throw ball from Cosco. It’s hand-sewn from 18 different parts.
- They use the ball in major Indian tournaments;
- The texture is great and soft;
- You can get a replacement for the product ten days after the purchase.
- It was expensive at 620 Rs;
- The ball is too heavy for children.
2. Nivia Throw Ball
This one is a 0.9 pounds ball, with yellow and red patterns. It’s hand-sewn, just like the one before.
- It’s a professional ball;
- It’s great in every weather condition, including rain or hot summer days;
- The quality of the ball is great.
- The price is high, almost 700 Rs;
- It gets dirty easily.
3. Cosco Synthetic Deuce Ball
The next product is similar to the first two. It’s hand-sewn and weighs around 500 grams.
- You can get a replacement within 10 days;
- It’s approved by the Throwball Federation of India;
- The fabric is soft.
- At 790 Rs, it is expensive;
- It deflates easily, so the quality isn’t the best.
4. HRS throw ball
Coming up next, we have a multicolor ball from HRS. The weight varies between 410 and 430 grams.
- It’s water-resistant;
- The product comes with a needle for inflating;
- It has increased durability.
- It doesn’t have lots of reviews;
- Some clients complained about the quality.
5. Vector X ball
Next up, the ball from Vector X weighs around 200 grams and has a 4 centimeters diameter. It’s great for beginners and people who are still training.
- You can use it if you are a beginner;
- It’s lighter, so better for kids;
- The color is nice.
- It doesn’t have great quality;
- You can’t use it for competitive playing.
6. Vicky Throw Ball
The next item is similar to the ones before. It’s hand-sewn, yellow and green, and perfect for taking out for a match.
- It has the 10-day replacement feature on Amazon;
- It’s durable and great for competitions;
- The air pump is included in the pack.
- It has few reviews;
- It’s not the best for beginners.
7. Spartan ball
This ball is from natural rubber and polyester threads. The outer material is leather.
- The latex bladder makes air last longer;
- It has a rubberized texture, for a better grip;
- The Indian Throw Ball Federation approves it.
- It has few reviews;
- It’s better for competitions than for amateurs.
8. JJ JONEX ball
Coming up in line, the ball from JJ Jonex is great for competitions. It’s sewn by hand from 18 panels stitched together.
- It’s durable, perfect for long matches;
- The ball is water-resistant;
- You can ask for a replacement within 10 days from purchase;
- It was a bit expensive, around 700 Rs;
- It hasn’t got any reviews on Amazon.
9. Mikada Throw Ball
This is a size 3 ball. It’s yellow and, just like the others, hand-sewn.
- It has a nice color and pattern;
- The quality is great;
- You can use it for long matches.
- There aren’t any reviews for the product;
- It’s not the usual size 5.
10. JB Synthetic-Fiber Ball
Finally, the ball from JB is multicolored. You will be surprised when ordering it since it can come in different patterns.
- You also get the air nossel inside the package;
- It’s nicely colored;
- You can use it on multiple occasions.
- There aren’t any reviews from clients;
- It’s not hand-sewn.
Be prepared for your next match of throw ball by buying a ball yourself. You need to choose a weather-resistant one, with great quality. As it is pretty heavy, at half a kilogram, make sure to buy a lighter one for your kids. The things to look for are quality, price, weight, and fabric. You can have lots of fun, whether you are a professional player or an amateur one if you buy your ball. Find the best for you on our list and get some endorphins in at your next match.
1. How do you play throwball?
You will need a ball, two teams of nine and a net. Unlike volleyball, in this game, the players throw the ball instead of volleying it.
2. How much does a thrown ball cost?
The price revolves around 600 Rs, but it can be more expensive if it’s a professional ball.
3. What is the weight of the thrown ball?
The professional ball weighs around 400-500 grams, while the one for training weighs approximately 200 grams.