A teapoy is a type of furniture, which resembles a low heightened broad table. It is of Indian origin. And due to the mention of “tea” in its word, it is understood to be a table to drink tea and devour other types of evening beverages and snacks. The teapoy comes in use in the living rooms, near sofas where they come in use to serve tea to guests. The table is three legs, but it can also have four legs. Expensive wood comes in use to manufacture Teapoys, but slightly budget-friendly options are also available.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Coffee Tables, Coffee Mugs, Bed tables, center tables, Teacup sets, cup & saucer sets, side tables, & Laptop stands in India.
Top 10 Best Teapoys in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Teapoy
- Teapoys are for evening beverages and as the name suggests, they are mostly for drinking and serving tea.
- A Teapoy is made with adjustable height. It may or may not have a white marble top. The cast iron base of the table has an industrial feel to it, but it may be used in several settings. The tea-height table strikes the perfect combination of elegance and informality when paired with a pair of lounge chairs.
- Teapoy is the latest model of furniture that makes a space look more put together. To want to personalize living space and desire the exact pattern of a modern sofa and center table. Tables have always been available. However, tea tables and coffee tables are nowadays put together with sofas to personalize and style the living room.
- Teapoy also offers storage spaces. The storage space is open from all sides. They consist of simply an additional board added below the tabletop. The storage space comes in use for storage or simply to add the colors to the living room, by styling it with magazines or aquariums
Types of Teapoy
- Teapoys are of many different types but mostly differ from each other in their looks and shapes. Sometimes the material used to make a teapoy may also differentiate one from the other
- Round Teapoys are simple shapes like a circle without any edges. The round tabletop is either of glass or wood. Although in the case of glass, one would have to make sure to keep the storage area clean and styled as it can be seen through the glass. For a wooden tabletop, one would have to maintain the table by making sure to avoid keeping warm things on the table or dropping water on it.
- Rectangular-shaped Teapoys are very common and are in use in most houses to pair with sofas. Rectangular-shaped Teapoys are also differ based on manufacturing material, like glass or wood. The most distinguishing feature of rectangular teapoy is the carving on the tables. There is also a difference in the shapes of the legs of the table.
Buyer’s guide for Teapoy
- There are many things to consider before buying a Teapoy.
- Consider the price of the Teapoy. Teapoy has a range of prices and the expense is dependent on the material of the Teapoy. For instance, Sheesham wood tables are expensive, but are also long-lasting and have high quality.
- Consider the shape of the Teapoy. Rectangular teapoy offers more space on the coffee table and more storage space.
List of Top 10 Best Teapoys in India-Buyers Guide
1. BLUEWUD Osnale Engineered Wood Coffee Table
A classy, cozy, and efficient coffee table made from Engineered wood. The table is for living rooms, dining rooms and is spacious and lightweight
- It comes with spacious storage space.
- Made of engineered wood, the products are sturdy
- Very nice, value for money.
- The size of the screws did not match with the holes drilled in the table
- Slightly wobbly
2. DECORVAIZ Asian Engineered Wood Teapoy
32 inch X 16 inch X 17-inch coffee table made of Medium-density fiberboard. It adds an elegant touch to the house. The Teapoy comes in use in the living room.
- Not too heavy not too light
- Simple and attractive coffee table.
- The paintwork is good on the upper side
- The person has to put together the Teapoy on their own.
- The package does not contain instructions.
3. Klaxon Nicos Engineered Wood Teapoy/Coffee Table
This coffee table helps create a corner with a few garden chairs. It has a sleek, beautiful, and elegant design.
- It is quite easy to put the table together on your own.
- Value for the money
- Hight adjustment works perfectly
- The product has to be put together by the individual buying it.
- Major items are missing to install. The table is not sturdy.
4. Ikiriya Solid Sheesham Wood Rectangle Coffee Table with Bottom Shelf Storage
Dimensions of Length (101.6 cm), Width (50.8 cm), Height (40.65 cm) coffee table. Made with quality check processes to bring perfection in quality, strength, and design.
- It comes with a warranty
- It is solid Sheesham Wood and it is Termite Resistant
- Worth the price
- Product requires basic self-assembly (DIY)
- A lot of information about the product is missing
5. MONO FURN – Wooden Coffee Table Polished Finish Teapoy
Living room round coffee table made from Engineered Wood with a dimension of 61D x 61W x 45.7H Centimeters
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean as water does not affect the surface.
- Very strong and sturdy
- Minor dents here and there
- Assembly has to be done by the person purchasing the table.
6. Asian Engineered Wooden Teapoy
Rectangle coffee table made from Engineered Wood. It has a dimension of 12 x 14 x 16 Centimeters and is made by the brand Generic.
- It is easy to use
- It is very sturdy and smooth
- It’s elegant and stylish
- A lot of information about the product is missing.
- It has storage space, due to which leg space is missing.
7. FURINNO MDF Wooden Coffee Table with Bottom Shelf Storage for Living Room
Contemporary wooden Center Coffee Table with Dimensions: Length (99 cm), Width (59 cm), Height (43 cm) made of Engineered Wood.
- Pillow is very soft
- Cozy for the climate condition
- Worth the money
- The table should not be soaked with water, so careful maintenance is required.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight
8. RJKART Sheesham Wood Teapoy/Coffee Table
The Center Coffee Tables is made from high-quality Wood. The table has a dimension of Length-38 inch, Width- 20 inches, Height- 17 inch
- This coffee tabletop is very spacious.
- It is pre-assembled form, so doesn’t have to be assembled
- Made of Sheesham wood, which means the quality is high
- It needs to be maintained
- A lot of information about the product is not given.
9. TimberTaste Sheesham Solid Natural Teak Coffee Centre Table Teapoy
The Coffee Table is an adaptable structure that can act as a Coffee Table or a Fish Tank Stand. It is made of pure Solid Sheesham Wood without any mixing.
- There is no need to assemble the Teapoy.
- It works both as a coffee table and as a fish tank stand
- Good quality table, with excellent finishing
- It is quite expensive.
- The area to keep the fish tank reduces the leg space.
10. Sarcraft Furniture Wooden Rectangle Coffee Table
Traditional style coffee table, made of Sheesham wood, with the dimension of Length 35.82 X Width 24.01 X Height 14.17
- Made of Sheesham Wood
- Provide The Best Quality Products so have Tough Quality Check
- Gives homes a luxurious look due to Sheesham wood.
- The person has to put the Teapoy together on their own.
- A lot of information about the product is missing.
This guide highlights some important features of Teapoys. When looking for a Teapoy, one may find this guide very helpful.
What is a Teapoy used for?
A teapoy is a table, usually in pair with a sofa, to serve tea, or other beverages and snacks. It also adds style and elegance to a home.
What is the price of Teapoy?
The price range of Teapoy ranges from 3000 rupees to 11,000 rupees. The price strongly depends upon the type of material in use to make the Teapoy.
Which is the best Teapoy?
The best Teapoy would be one which is long-lasting and have a high quality. So a Sheesham wood Teapoy would be the best one.