Tata Sky Remotes are operating accessories for Tata Sky devices. These devices include Tata Sky Set-Top boxes and TVs. As these remotes could be generic as well, they pair up with remotes of any other brand as well. This makes them control TVs of brands other than the Tata Sky as well. Their need occurred when users found the original remote of respective devices functioning improperly and seek an alternative. Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best MI TV Remotes, setup box remotes, Wall Mount TV Stands, 4K TVs, 24 Inch LED TVs, 65 Inch Led TVs, 32 inches LED TV, 43 inches LED TV, 50 inch TV, 55 inches LED TV, 75 inch TVs, 5.1 Home Theater, Soundbars, and TV Unit Designs in India.
Top 10 Best Tata Sky Remotes in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Tata Sky Remote control
The remotes for Tata Sky devices have similar features.
- Each of them has a plastic body. Their buttons are made of Silicone or Rubber.
- For functioning, they all require a pair of AAA batteries.
- Good models have the feature of recording as well, making them function like the original remote.
- They can pair up with a TV remote and perform dual functions i.e. of a Set-Top Box and TV remote.
Types of Tata Sky Remotes
Depending on the features they have, Tata Sky remotes are of the following types:
- Type 1 is the remotes that are imported, generic models. These are expensive but too similar to the original remotes.
- Type 2 is the remotes that could be generic as well, but lack the feature of recording.
- Type 3 is the remotes that have the feature of recording, irrespective of whether they are imported or not.
How to Use Tata Sky Remote?
- Its use is simple.
- Once you install the batteries, see if the remote start working or not.
- In case it doesn’t, reinstall the batteries or use new pair of batteries instead of the pre-used ones.
- Pair the way as the manufacturer instructs. Repeat the procedure if it’s unsuccessful the first time.
- Avoid placing remotes on the edges of tables and sofas. Keep them in their covers if there is one.
Buyer’s Guide for Tata Sky Remote
- As a buyer, you need to have complete information about your device and its previous remote.
- Once you have all of it, look for the remote that is compatible with your device.
- Match the image of the replacement remote with the previous one you used.
- Look at the warranty, product reviews, and return policy as well.
- Proceed to purchase only if the compatibility ad image of the two remotes matches.
List of Top 10 Best Tata Sky Remotes in India-Buyers Guide
Start your search for the replacement remote with this list of the top 10 Tata Sky remotes.
1. Tata Sky Universal Remote
This is a sturdy Tata Sky remote.
- Only 2 AAA alkaline batteries will make it work.
- There is no need for any connectivity code to pair it with the device.
- It works with Tata Sky TV and Set-Top box as well.
- You will need to buy the batteries.
- The feature of hotkeys is absent.
2. Lirpl Remote For Tata Sky HD, SD, and DTH
Here is a widely compatible remote for Tata Sky TVs.
- This remote doesn’t require an inline operation. It works in any direction.
- It will also work with Tata Sky Set-Top box.
- The build of the remote is stylish, easy to hold, and lightweight.
- For controlling a TV, you need to sync it with the TV first.
- The function of recording is absent in it.
3. Crypo Generic Remote For All TVs
For Tata Sky users or other TV brand users, this remote will prove useful.
- This remote is compatible with all Tata Sky TVs including LED, LCD, and HD.
- The method to pair this remote with a TV remote is available behind the remote.
- Learning mode is also available for fresh users.
- It is a generic remote. It lacks the recording feature.
- To make it work with the TV, pairing is necessary. Without pairing it will only work as a Set-Top Box remote.
4. CellwallPRO Tata Sky Recording Remote
If you are searching for a generic Tata Sky remote with a recording feature, here is what you need.
- The remote has a Universal key, making it operate a TV as well.
- You can access the feature of recording through this remote.
- It works up to a distance of 30 feet from the device under operation.
- The remote lacks any cover, nor has built-in shock resistance.
- Being imported, it is expensive.
5. Upix Tata Sky Recording Remotes
It is a remote compatible with many models of Tata Sky Set-Top Boxes and TVs.
- This remote has a user-friendly arrangement of buttons.
- For recording, it works as an original Tata Sky remote.
- The seller’s customer services make the purchase easier.
- Its rubber keypad will wear out soon.
- You will have to sync it with your TV first to operate it via this remote. Syncing method is unclear.
6. Tata Sky DTH Remotes For TV and Set-Top Box
Here is another Tata Sky remote with more or less similar features.
- This remote works with Tata Sky SD, HD, and DTH Set-Top boxes.
- According to the features it has, its price is just.
- The remote is easy to hold as well.
- It lacks recording keys.
- The remote’s working range is only 10 feet.
7. Astigo Tata Sky DTH Remotes
If you need to operate just your Tata Sky DTH, this would be an ideal remote.
- For operating DTH, you don’t have to input any start-up code.
- This remote is easy to sync with the syncing method available on the site.
- Its cost is not much high.
- For HD devices, this remote doesn’t work.
- Its plastic body is liable to crack if it falls from a high altitude.
8. MitiFy Universal Tata Sky Remotes
This universal remote works with almost all TVs and Set-Top boxes of Tata Sky.
- The remote works up to 50 feet distance.
- It has a built-in feature of recording.
- The compatible devices include HD+ Plus Set-Top Box, LED, and LCD Tata Sky TVs.
- As it is an imported generic remote, you may find it expensive.
- It only has 10 days warranty and 7 days replacement.
9. 7-Seven Tata Sky Set-Top Box and TV Remotes
It is a good option as a replacement for Tata Sky HD/SD Set-Top boxes and TVs.
- It’s compatible with TVs other than the Tata Sky brand.
- This remote works up to 15 feet away from the device.
- The remote is lightweight with a Silicone keypad making the keys soft.
- The opening of the battery slot has a hard-to-open design. If it was sliding, it would have been more user-friendly.
- There is no mention of the pairing of this remote with the TV remote. This feature needs clarification.
10. JP Brothers 4U For Set-Top Box and All TVs
This is the only remote with a cover and batteries of its own.
- The remote functions well with TVs of all brands.
- You will find it compatible with LED and LCD TVs as well.
- Its cover is Velcro-fastened and allows you to access the buttons.
- This product lacks a warranty.
- The feature of recording is unavailable in this remote.
Hopefully, you will make a good decision, based on the information we compiled for your ease. A remote has many generic models. Still, never take these products for granted. The field of technology and hardware keeps on updating. The remote in stock today could be unavailable tomorrow. Take good care of these remotes. Keep a record of your purchase for the future. Leave a review. It will surely help others.
How can I get Tata Sky remote?
You may get a Tata Sky remote by contacting a local shop. Online, you may visit the sites that deliver to the city and country where you live, such as Amazon.in. Once you find the remote that matches the previous one, place your order and get it delivered to your home.
How can I replace my Tata Sky remote?
Replacing a Tata Sky remote requires the image of the remote you need to replace. This image will help you to find the same new remote. Simply match the images of both remotes. Next, read whether the remote is compatible with your TV or Set-Top box. Once you have matched the similarities, order that product.
What is the cost of the Tata Sky remote?
The range of the cost keeps on changing. The cost of a Tata Sky remote ranges from ₹400 to ₹1000 without the offer. The range reduces on an offer. On an offer, the remotes cost from ₹230 to ₹400. However, the range is liable to change if a product is on a timely deal.