A phone is the most common gadget that we use. Everybody has a phone. It is very important for various purposes from attending an important call to doing some important task. They can be our device to snap some pictures while traveling as well. Phones give you a lot of help from location tracing to having some entertainment.
But what if your phone battery dies when you’re up for something important? In today’s era, missing out on something due to the lack of charge is not an option. People have such works on their phones that they can’t remain without using their phones even for an hour. We have all had those days where we would be out for some work and the battery of our phone runs out. Also check the buyers guide for the best inverters & UPS in India
We miss out on some important calls or some beautiful snaps. That situation is very frustrating. For such situations, carrying a back up is very important. A power bank works as a back-up for your device.
Top 10 Best Syska Power Bank in India
Features of Power Bank
At home or in a comfortable place, you can use your charger. But we don’t have the privilege to use a charger everywhere. A power bank is a portable power supply for your gadget. It allows you to charge your device in the absence of any charging facilities. Depending on the capacity, a good power bank can charge your device from one to three times.
It is great for you if you can’t go without your phone even for a day. They work on everything such as phones, tablets, battery-operated headphones, smartwatches, or portable speakers. They are your mini powerhouse and a huge savior for you if you’re a gadget freak. Power banks have become very popular nowadays as they provide you an easy yet efficient way to charge your devices.
They come in various sizes with various power ranges. You can pick one at your convenience. Syska power banks have become very popular in the market.
Types of Power Banks
Power banks come in various sizes and varieties. They are selectively compatible with the devices. The varieties of power banks can range in terms of price, capacity, size, design, and usage. Mainly, two technologies have been in use for power banks. They are lithium-ion power banks and lithium polymer power banks. Both of them work well. The differences arise in terms of cost and durability. Besides this, power banks are categorized as follows:
Standard power banks
These are the most commonly used power banks. They are charged from a USB cable and generally have LED indicators to detect the level of charge.
Solar power banks
These are environment-friendly power banks. As the name suggests, solar power banks are charged with the help of sunlight. It can be charged via USB cable as well.
Wireless power banks
Nowadays, many gadgets support wireless charging. So, these power banks are also in demand. They get charged via USB cables. But they can charge the devices wirelessly.
Buyer’s Guide of Syska Power Bank
Many people get in a dilemma while choosing an appropriate power bank for their gadgets. To select a nice power bank, you must keep some points in mind.
- Firstly, you should be well aware of the battery specifications of your gadget.
- Select a power bank that is compatible with your device.
- Always get a power bank that has more capacity than your device’s battery.
- A 10000 mAh power bank is generally preferred by most people.
- You can also opt to go for better options such as a 20000 mAh power bank.
- Select a power bank that has at least two ports. It allows you to charge multiple devices together.
- Also, there should be different ports for power inlets and outlets so that you can charge the device and your power bank at the same time.
- Li-ion power banks are affordable but go for Li-polymer power banks if you want to get something durable.
- Many power banks have a torch in them.
- So you can choose one among them because it can help you in times of emergency.
- Power banks with IC protection keep your gadget safe. Go for power banks with LED indicators as they are convenient to use.
- Select a power bank with an established brand name.
- There are many options in the market such as Lenovo, MI, Duracell, etc. But Syska is a great and affordable option to go for.
How to use syska power bank?
- Power banks have batteries.
- So they store the charge and then supply the charge to any device that we connect them to.
- Simply charge the power bank and use it whenever you need it.
- All of the power banks are charged via USB cables.
- Some of them do have an alternative option, but they also provide USB charging.
- Solar power banks can be charged via sunlight as well as USB cables.
- The speed of charging depends on the capacity of the power bank.
- A 10000 mAh power bank is the most commonly used one.
- But the more is the capacity, the better is the charging.
- A power bank less powerful than your phone’s battery usually kills the battery.
- So it is better not to use such a power bank. Power banks usually provide 2-3 times full charge to your devices.
List of top 10 Best Syska Power Banks in India
1. Syska 10000 mAh Lithium-Ion L1002J Port 100 Power Bank
It is a very nice product and also offers you a LED torch.
- It comes with a triple USB output.
- The overcharging and discharging protection makes it safe to use.
- The charge output is quite slow.
2. Syska 20000 mAh Li-polymer Power Pro200 Power Bank
It is a powerful device to back your gadget.
- The IC protection keeps your gadget safe from any kind of short-circuits or damage.
- It goes in automatic hibernation mode when not in use.
- It is quite heavy to carry.
3. Syska 11000 mAh Lithium-Ion X110 Power Bank
It is an efficient and fashionable power bank.
- It has a very cool and fashionable look.
- It is compact and lightweight.
- It is slightly costly.
4. Syska 10000 mAh Li-Polymer P1016B Power Pocket100 Power bank
It is one of the best power banks available in the market.
- The energy consumption is automatically lowered while charging.
- It has a multi-protection circuit. This cuts off the power in case of breaching of any safety module of your gadget.
- It can take a long time to charge your device.
5. Syska 10000 mAh Li-Polymer P1015B Power Core100 Power Bank
Syska 10000 mAh Li-Polymer P1015B Power Core100 Power Bank
It is a simple yet good looking and efficient device.
- It is compatible with many devices.
- It is slim and sleek making it easier to carry.
- You can find some better products in this price and power range.
6. Syska 10000 mAh Lithium-Ion L1001X Power Vault100 Power Bank
Syska 10000 mAh Lithium Ion
It is easy to use and portable power bank.
- It has multiple ports and LED indicators making it easy to use.
- It has an advanced current shunt that ensures the safety of your device.
- The charge gets drained out quite faster.
7. Syska Power Shell100 10000mAh Lithium-Ion Power Bank
Syska Power Shell100 10000mAH Lithium-Ion Power Bank
It is a durable and efficient power bank.
- It is compatible with many devices including the iPhone.
- It gives a nice value for money.
- It is a bit bulky. So it is not pocket friendly.
8. Syska Power Boost100 10000mAh Power Bank
Syska power boost 100 10000MAH Power Bank
It is a basic yet worthy power bank to back up your device.
- It has a stylish design.
- It has a nice charging capacity.
- It is slightly heavier to carry.
9. Syska Power Slice 100 10000mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank
Syska Power Slice 100 10000mAH Lithium Polymer Power Bank
It is a nice, compatible, and good looking power bank.
- It has dual USB ports for multiple charging.
- It is lightweight.
- Despite being lightweight, it is quite thick making it difficult to carry in the pocket.
10. Syska X100 10000mAh Power Bank
Syska X-100 10000 Mah Power Bank White Blue
It is a basic power bank to use for normal charging.
- It is compact, handy, and easy to carry.
- It has a six months warranty.
- There is no automatic turning off. So the charge will drain out if you forget to turn it off.
The frustration is real when your device runs out of charge when you’re in the middle of some work. Who wants to miss out on technology after all? So carrying a power bank can always be a good idea for you. It always has your back and can be a great savior for you. You won’t have the stop listening to your favorite music on headphones due to a lack of charge. Whether it be for communication or entertainment, a power bank always has your back. So get yourself one today.
Is Syska’s power bank good for iPhone?
Yes, Syska power banks are great for iPhone charging. They are both efficient as well as stylish.
How do I choose a power bank?
To choose a perfect power bank, you should be well aware of the battery of your phone. Depending on that you can choose a good power bank. Consider our buyer’s guide for further info.
How many mAH is a good power bank?
It depends on the battery of your phone. But if you want a multi-use power bank, go for a 10,000 mAH power bank.
Which power bank is better among lithium-ion and polymer?
Both of them have their perks. But lithium-ion is used mostly to manufacture batteries and power banks. They are cheaper to produce and provide a good amount of power.
Does the power bank kill the phone battery?
Power banks usually don’t kill the phone battery. But make sure that the capacity of your power bank is greater than the capacity of your device.