To begin with, we have come a long way in medicine from even just 100 years ago. The credit is all due to the scientists who work day and night to simplify procedures. Doctors couldn’t have imagined that in another century, we would be operating with robots and being a global pandemic. However, there are still some incidents where we need a precise hand to do all the work. Hence, we use suction machines to remove bodily fluids, mucus, blood, or anything constricting the paths in a body. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Portable oxygen cylinders, Oxygen concentrator Machines, Liquid Oxygen supplements, Infrared Thermometers, ECG Machines, Colorimeters, Nebulizer Machines, Manual Breast Pumps, Electric Breast Pumps, Feeding Bottles, feeding bras, feeding pillows, baby cradles, Breast Pads in India
Top 10 Best Suction Machines in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Suction Machine
- First of all, we can use these machines to suck out any blockage in the airways so that the patient can breathe better.
- Secondly, we also use it during surgery for overflow of blood or other bodily fluids to increase the viewpoint.
- Thirdly, we can siphon out any obturations in the ingestion system. Everything consumed is flushed out if it’s harmful to the body.
- Lastly, we can reposition unwanted fats during liposuction by using the apparatus to move them where they are needed better.
Types of Suction Machine
- Primarily, we have the basic idea of the suction machine which is a manual pump. This manual pump is not very common anymore since it requires manpower.
- Moving on, as an alternative to the manual pump, the wall-mounted suction devices are powered by electricity. Surgical rooms and operation theatres are ideal places for these devices since suctioning is inevitable there.
- Additionally, there is also a portable suction machine. They are also called aspirators. Since these are mobile, paramedics can carry them everywhere, especially in cases of emergency.
Buyer’s Guide for Suction Machine
- Starting, it depends on whether you are buying in bulk for medical practice or just for home use if unfortunately, a member of your household needs one. Generally speaking, portable suction machines are better since they are capable of many situations. Nonetheless, manual and wall-mounted units are vital to hospitals.
- Next, you should choose the optimum capacity and battery life for your device. Both of these things add to the weight of the unit so be sure to prioritize what’s better for you.
- Apart from that, every medical device needs maintenance and cleaning so choose what fits your lifestyle the most. The nozzle should also be adjustable according to the range of use needed.
- Last but most important is deciding on a budget because the expenses will keep going up due to the maintenance and power supply costs.
How To Use Suction Machine?
- Initially, we turn on the pump in the surgical machine to create a negative, vacuum space. Consequently, this creates low pressure on the inside of the pump and high pressure outside of it. The high pressure pushes the liquid or gas into the capacity.
- Other than that, we have to adjust the nozzle to the size needed and the place is near the obstruction. Ultimately, we can be more precise with a smaller nozzle and save more time with a larger nozzle.
- Also, we need to clean out the canister that carries the fluids after every use to conserve the quality of the machine longer.
- In the end, we need to replace the single-use components to prepare for the next use and make sure to charge the batteries.
List of Top 10 Best Suction Machines in India Buyers Guide
1. YUYUE Patient Portable Phlegm Suction Machine
A white aspirator that runs on electric power.
- Is portable and has a concealed liquid storage bottle.
- We can adjust the pressure without going through many steps.
- Comes with a complimentary oil pump.
- The concealed liquid storage bottle looks easy on the eyes but is hard to clean.
- Needs a constant supply of power.
2. Medicalbulkbuy Portable Phlegm Suction Machine
An Indian-made sound-friendly suction device.
- Comes with a 6-month warranty.
- The suction machine’s price is cheaper than others.
- A high vacuum but low flow rate for durability.
- Has a large weight of 5 kilograms.
- Needs some time to be set up.
3. Dr. Odin Portable Phlegm Suction Unit
An oil-free lubrication pump aided suction device. Suitable for hospitals and households.
- Produces very little noise which is comfortable for the patients.
- This product makes it easy to manage overflow with its particular settings.
- Is waterproof all thanks to the plastic exterior.
- Does not provide a warranty which leaves consumers vulnerable to defective products.
- Cannot be used for a long time as it damages the machine.
4. Satrun Meditech Electric Suction Machine
A blue suction trolley with glass jars. Great for work use.
- The rubber lids on the glass jars can prevent mishaps.
- There is a handle to pull the trolley easily.
- Lubricated with oil and given a smooth-running process.
- The glass jars need deep cleaning and are irreplaceable.
- The oil has a chance of leaking which could damage the product irreversibly.
5. Yuwell Portable Phlegm Suction Unit
An AC-powered apparatus for phlegm and mucus.
- Is provided with a warranty if bought on their official website.
- Comes with additional bacteria filters that can be switched out after every use.
- You can regulate the maximum negative pressure.
- Extremely heavy at 5 kilograms.
- Requires a constant supply of power.
6. Mowell Electric Suction Machine
An industrial-sized machine suitable for hospitals,
- The company provides free maintenance.
- A high capacity of liquid due to the 2 glass jars with 2 liters each.
- After purchase, you receive a one-year warranty.
- This suction machine’s price is costlier than others.
- Is hard to move because of the approximately 20 years.
7. Alliance Trolley Suction Machine Electric
An apparatus with a footswitch for easy accessibility.
- The oil-free pump doesn’t need maintenance.
- You are saved from unexpected incidents by overflow protection.
- The product is almost silent when being used.
- There is no warranty.
- The glass jars need frequent cleaning yet are hard to clean.
8. Olex Portable Phlegm Suction Machine Unit
A portable and easy-to-carry compact device. Great for paramedics and home use.
- The tubes are sealed to make sure the insides of the machine are not harmed.
- Low noise is produced and it has high negative pressure.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- Always needs to be connected to an alternating current.
- The packaging is not sturdy enough to protect the machine during delivery.
9. Otica YUWELL Portable Phlegm Suction Machine
An aspirator with a plastic white exterior. Suitable for home use.
- 24/7 service support from the company.
- The manufacturer provides us with a one-year warranty.
- Consumer reviews testify that the product is easy to assemble and easy to clean.
- The usage time for the machine is only 20 minutes and it needs a 30-minute break after usage.
- The single bottle makes it so that the machine cannot suck large amounts of liquid at a time.
10. Medinain Electric Trolley Suction Machine
A manageable trolley of a sucking unit. Suitable for medical practice.
- Maximum capacity of 5 liters of fluid because of the reservoirs.
- A high pumping rate of 20 liters per minute.
- Very low noise was produced while using the apparatus.
- The maximum time the machine can be used is 30 minutes at a time.
- Not safe for inflammable or hazardous surroundings.
In a day and age where medicine seems to be the only road to conserve life, suction machines like these do come in handy for various patients. We hope this article can be a guideline for you to get a unit that fits you best.
What is a suction machine used for?
We can remove any obstructions in an area of the body for medical reasons using suction machines.
Which is the best suction machine?
A suction device that can hold a lot of liquid, has a high battery life and is lightweight so it can be moved easily.
What is the cost of a suction machine?
The average cost of a suction device is between ₹5000 to ₹10000.