Study pads are tools that many are finding more and more uses for. There are especially great for people who live in a small space and don’t have the space for a desk. Not only is it great for studying on, but you can use it as a mini table, laptop stand, for writing or even drawing. As many are also waterproof, people also use them for serving food and drinks and as a chopping board. So, in this article, we’ll take an in-depth look into this amazing tool.
Also check the buyer’s guide for the best Kids School Bags, school bags for girls, bag packs, Lunch Bags, Lunch boxes for kids, Hot and Cold Water Bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Milton Thermos Bottles, Thermos Flasks, steel water bottles, Copper Bottles, Geometric box for school kids, Rocking Horse Toy for Kids, Glass paints, bicycles for kids, Oil Pastels drawings, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Kitchen sets, Doctor Sets, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, educational toys for kids, building blocks for kids, puzzle Games, Lego blocks, Teddy bears, soft toys, Toy Cars, Toy Trains, best Scooter for Kids, Dancing Robot, Bookshelf, Slotted Angle racks in India.
Top 10 Best Study Pads in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Study Pads
- The most important feature of most studying pads is that they can fit in between the chair arms.
- This is so that people can sit on a chair and use the pad as a portable ‘table’.
- Most are also water resistant and waterproof. This makes them perfect for holding drinks or as a chopping board.
- Lastly, nearly all study pads are lightweight. This is because people may put them on their laps as they use it.
Types of Study Pads
- Most pads are made of wood. However, the type of wood used can differ.
- The size different as well as properties of the pad make them all different.
- They can also be used for more than just for studying.
- Many are multipurpose. This means that they get used by people for more than just a studying pad.
- Most use it for drawing, writing, a laptop stand, a table and for as a chopping board.
Buyer’s Guide for Study Pads
- When buying a studying pad, the first thing you need to know is the size.
- There are many different sizes available, so choosing the right pad may be hard.
- However, it’s recommended that you measure the length of the chair you’re going to sit on when using this pad.
- Make sure you measure the length from one arm to the other, because this is where the pad will need to be placed.
How to Use Study Pads?
- To use most pads is quite simple. You can place the pad between your chair arms and clip it into place with board clips (some pads comes with these while other don’t).
- Alternatively, you can sit on the floor, bed, bean bag etc. and place it onto your lap. Since most pads are lightweight, they won’t hurt your legs.
- There are of course more uses for this pad, than just as a studying table.
- You can use it as a laptop stand or for your drawing. Additionally, some people even use it as a portable table for serving food or as a chopping board.
List of Top 10 Best Study Pads in India-Buyers Guide
1. POPULAR Drawing Board
This board is a laminated wooden board that you can use as a studying table. It comes with four board clips that allows you to easily attach the board to a chair.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Has a large working area – 16” x 24”
- Corners are rounded so that there are no sharp edges and is safe for children
- Cannot use as a whiteboard for studying
- Mould does sometimes form on the edges if you don’t use or clean the board
2. NEXAT Multipurpose Board
You can use this multipurpose board for studying, writing, doing office work or even for drawing. The board is a MDF wooden board and has a laminated coating on both sides.
- Is waterproof and water resistant.
- Is portable
- Is durable and lightweight.
- The edges are a bit sharp.
- The width is smaller than some other boards.
3. XEAMUSY Multipurpose Board
This board is great to use as a writing, studying pad or Laptop stand. It’s made from wood and measures 23” x 13”.
- Is water resistant.
- Easily fts between the arms of most standard chairs.
- Is portable and can use for multiple things.
- The edges do sometimes chip away.
- Is on the expensive side.
4. GENERIC HR Table Pad
This table pad is made from wood and comes in a brown or white colour. You can use it for writing, studying, drawing, cutting vegetables etc.
- This pad has a thickness of 8mm
- Is long-lasting and quite durable
- Great for children who need a studying desk.
- Does cost a lot more than others
- Edges do easily get chipped away or slightly damaged
5. VEWIKZY Multipurpose Pad
You can use this multicoloured pad for writing, drawing, studying or as a laptop stand. It’s made from wood and measures 58.4 x 35.6 cm.
- It’s portable and can fit between most standard chair arms.
- Is water resistant and easy to clean.
- All ages can use it.
- It is a little on the small side
- Is also a little more expensive compared to other pads.
6. BONWOOD Multipurpose Pad
This MDF wooden pad measures at 14 x 23 inches. You can use it for writing, studying on, as a laptop stand or for drawing.
- Edges are smooth to make the product child friendly.
- Fits in between most standard chair arms.
- Is durable and all ages can use it.
- The top layer goes away after some time
- Isn’t laminated and may not be water resistant
7. KEFTRIAX Wooden Pad
This multipurpose pad is great for writing, studying and drawing on. It measures at 45.7 x 35.6 cm.
- Is portable and fits between the arms of most standard chairs
- Is water resistant
- Easy to clean
- The laminate cover may come off
- The size is small compared to other wooden pads
8. ESTAND Multipurpose Pad
This multipurpose pad is 58 x 30 cm. It’s great for studying, writing etc. and is wooden.
- Is portable
- Great for kids who need a studying or writing pad
- Uses premium wood
- May be expensive
- Is a bit heavier than most pads
9. CRISELL Multipurpose Pad
This pad measures at 14 x 18 inches. It comes in a wide range of colours and is made of wood.
- Is lightweight
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Is water resistant and has round edges
- Is expensive
- Edges may chip away slightly
10. JAY ENTERPRISE Multipurpose Board
This board is a MDF wooden board. You can use it for studying, writing or as a laptop stand.
- Is waterproof
- Both sides are laminated
- All ages can use it
- The warranty is only for 7 days
- Maybe on the small side
Overall, these pads are a great tool. Everyone in the family can use it as it is multipurpose. They are durable, lightweight and waterproof. Whether you want to write, draw or study, this tool is a great alternate to a desk.
1. Which is the best waterproof study pad?
As pads come in different sizes and colours, as well as have different features, there really is no best pad. Other than being waterproof, choosing the right size pad is most important.
2. What is the price of the study pad?
This depends on the pad itself. Each have different sizes and features, so their prices will change depending on this.
3. Are study pads strong?
Yes. While they are light weight, some can hold up to 5kg of weight without breaking. However, it’s recommended that you check out the weight limit of your pad as it may be different.