Stockings are tight-fitting wearables to cover your legs. They are made up of stretchable fabrics so they are super comfortable to wear. It is available in various types with different lengths. Some stockings cover up to waist or even thigh length. It is also available in various colors and designs. This is usually worn for fashion or leg coverage with short skirts or mid-length skirts. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Sweaters for women, Sweatshirts for men, Sweatshirts for women, Cardigan for women, Winter gloves, Winter jackets, winter blankets, Woolen tops, Winter Shoes, Snowshoes, Winter night suits, Winter Slippers, Winter Creams, Winter Bedsheets in India.
Top 10 Best Stockings for Winter in India
Features of Stockings for winter
The usage of the stockings goes back in history. Not only it is worn by women in the olden days but also in modern times. So, some of its features are:
- Firstly, you use stockings to cover your bare legs with any short dress or skirt.
- On the other hand, it helps you to keep your legs warm during the winter season.
- Furthermore, it gives a professional look to your office or school uniform.
Types of Stockings
- Stockings are legwear that is worn for fashion or modesty reasons.
- Earlier there were not many varieties but now it is available in different colours and designs to elevate your style.
- There are stockings like thigh highs, tights, leggings, waist to toe etc.
- Then there are nylon, woollen and cotton, fishnet, sheer stockings too.
- You can choose from a variety of options that fits you best according to your need.
Buyer’s guide for Stockings
As you all know there is a variety of stockings present in the market but you might be confused to choose the right one. Here is a guide for your assistance.
- Do not forget to refer to the size chart before you buy a stocking.
- Consider the colour from so many options. There are skin colours and numerous other colours too.
- The thickness is also important to consider. There are stockings with different transparency. So, choose the one that best suits you.
How to use Stockings?
- To wear stockings and style them with your outfit is not a big deal.
- You can easily wear it to improve your outfit style.
- First, you have to get a comfortable seat and start to put on your stockings from your toe and start to roll it up.
- Once you find it fits on your foot slowly roll it up to the full length.
- You can secure the with garter and suspender clips to protect it from slipping down.
- You can style it with shorts, above knee-length dresses and with denim shorts too.
List of Top 10 Best Stockings for Winter in India-Buyers Guide
1. N2S Next2Skin opaque women’s nylon stockings
The super stretchable high denier soft black coloured leggings.
- It is highly durable.
- It is made up of nylon that feels great.
- This is perfect to pair with short skirts.
- Not suitable for winter.
- It is a bit difficult to put on.
2. Shopolica Women’s Pantyhose Stockings
The seamless leggings for a flattering fit.
- It is thick and suitable for winters.
- The wide waistband makes it non-slippery.
- It can be worn under long sweaters.
- It should be washed separately.
- Avoid tumble dry.
3. TURIAN thigh to ankle varicose stocking
The two-way stretchable, open toe stockings for long day comfort.
- It prevents venous disorder.
- This gives therapeutic relief.
- It gives warmth and uniform compression.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not squeeze after wash.
4. Golden Girl women fleece winter stocking
The fleece-lined stockings with versatile design.
- The fleece fur gives warmth.
- You can wear it with tunics.
- It is very comfortable.
- Do not use bleach.
- Hang it after washing to dry.
5. Just Rider football anti-skid cotton socks or stockings
The bamboo fibre socks for extra protection to your legs.
- It is anti-odour.
- It protects your leg from minor injuries.
- Ankle pads with cushion for extra protection.
- Not suitable for dresses or skirts.
- Avoid putting it in the dishwasher.
6. Frakson thick full waist to toe fleece stockings
The fleece interior winter thermal stockings with perfect fitting.
- It has a great elastic waistband.
- The leggings are made up of stretchable fabric.
- Suitable for fall.
- Do not wash with harsh detergent.
- Avoid washing in hot water.
7. Alexvyan fleece thermal slim fit stockings
The flaming red stockings to complete your winter clothing.
- This is anti hook stocking with great flexibility.
- It fits well on your legs.
- It is long-lasting.
- It may be sweaty after long day wear.
- It may bleed colour when washed.
8. Rapid high waist skin coloured stockings
The stylish skin coloured thin stockings to pair up with any of your outfits.
- This has a super-smooth texture.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- It gives you a transparent clean look to your legs.
- Do not iron it.
- Avoid drying it in the direct sunlight.
9. EIO thigh-high black nurse uniform cotton stockings
The multi-purpose stockings for school, office or for casual wear.
- This is skin-friendly.
- This feels light on your legs.
- It is made up of a double yarn cuff weave.
- Not very suitable for cold weather.
- It may slip down if not secured with a suspender.
10. QRAFTINK thick tights super soft women stockings
The regular soft cotton stockings for a professional look.
- It is made up of cotton.
- It will not damage if taken good care of.
- This protects you from muffin top appearance.
- It may lose its elasticity after some time.
- It requires gentle wash.
To conclude, stockings are worn by women for a long time. It gives protection from cold, hides your legs from showing in short dresses, gives you a more professional and modest look. You can choose from a variety of options to give you a more glamorous and elegant look.
Does stocking keep you warm?
Stockings are made up of different materials like cotton, nylon, fishnet, fleece wool etc. Different materials are suitable for different weather. Cotton and net are good for winter. Likewise, fleece and wool stockings are exclusively for cold weather to keep you warm.
Which is the best stocking for winter?
The thick stockings with inner fleece lining are considered best for cold weather and the winter season.
What is the cost of the stocking?
The price of the stockings ranges from Rs. 80 to Rs. 19,000 approx. The price varies according to the size, colour and material of the stockings.