Spray Bottle is a type that has a special type of head that exerts the liquid in the bottle to come out as a spray. This type of bottle is really popular right now as it can be used in various ways. But the three most popular uses of spray bottles are glass cleaning, beauty care, and plant care. Most of the commercial glass cleaners come in spray bottles. The spray bottles make it easier to apply the cleanser liquid on the glass surface that helps to clean easily.
Top 10 Best Spray Bottles in India
Features of a Spray Bottle
- Spray bottles come in different shapes and sizes.
- The material of the spray bottle’s body can be plastic, metal, or glass.
- The material depends on the liquid that the spray bottles are carrying.
- Perfume spray bottles are generally glass-made because glass gives it an elegant look.
- On the other hand, the spray bottles which have to contain chemical substances like paint, medicine, etc are either made of corrosion-resistant metal or plastic.
- But plastic spray bottles are mostly used by the mass of people.
- The trigger of the spray varies as well.
- It can be a push-down type or a gun-trigger type.
- Sanitization Machines, Fogging Machines, Spray Pumps are also available
Types of Spray Bottles
There are different types of spray bottles in the market. Let’s discuss the most common ones—
Trigger Spray Bottles
- These bottles have a gun-trigger-type mechanism.
- They are widely used for cleansers.
Fine Mist Spray
- Mist Spray bottles are mainly used in the pharmaceutical bottles, cosmetic containers, and chemical bottle packaging markets.
- Atomizer nozzles are used for spraying perfumes, for applying paint, in fuel injection systems, and spray drying installations.
Buyer’s Guide for Spray Bottle
- Spray bottles are usually cheap. So you don’t have to worry about the budget much.
- What you need to consider is the type of spray bottles you are going to buy.
- For household work, it is better for you to buy plastic bottles.
- These bottles are easy to clean, durable, and cheap.
- The capacity of the bottle can vary.
- The range is usually 100mL to 1L.
- Buy the size that suits you need the most.
How does a Spray Bottle work?
- The spray bottles are designed in such a way that it pulls liquid from the bottle using a one-way valve.
- Spray bottles use basic liquid mechanics and plumbing principles.
- The pump is powered by a trigger that forces the liquid through a nozzle that breaks up the flow of the liquid, thus turning it into a fine mist or stream.
List of Top 10 Best Spray Bottles Varieties in India-Buyers Guide
1. Crysta Refillable Spray Bottle, 100ml (Transparent) – Pack of 4
Crysta refillable spray bottles can be used for a variety of different purposes. You can use them while traveling for mist fresh refresher, or as a perfume container.
- The body is transparent.
- The thin hose inside the bottles is long enough so that even the last drop can be sprayed efficiently.
- Not very durable.
2. Angel Bear Refillable Spray Empty Bottle for Home Office Car Travel Cleaning, Fine Mist 100ml (Transparent) – Set of 5
Angel Bear Refillable spray bottles are very convenient for keeping cancers like and watch, Sanitizer, etc. This product has a leakage-proof design.
- Made with polypropylene which makes it very durable.
- Very environment-friendly.
- The product has no warranty on it.
3. SLA SPC Empty Cylindrical Plastic Transparent Refillable Mist Spray Bottle (100ml, White) -Set of 4 pieces
SLA SPC Bottle is a combo pack of 4 SLA SPC spray bottles each with a capacity of 100mL liquid. These bottles are transparent.
- It is made with good quality plastic that does not add any odor to the substance it contains.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- The body is very thin.
4. Field Star 1.5 Ltr Pressure Sprayer (Red, Green, Yellow)
Field start bottle pressure Sprayers are products of Fieldstar agro. Each bottle can contain a maximum of 1.5-liter liquid.
- Good product for gardening.
- The material is high-quality pet plastic.
- Costlier than other similar products.
5. Harrods Empty Spray Bottle, Small Sanitizer Spray Bottle | Oil | liquid | fogging| room spray | rangoli and hand wash (Combo of 3 bottles) – 250Ml
Harrods has come with transparent spray bottles each with a capacity of 250mL. These bottles are transparent and made with good quality plastic.
- These bottles leak and clog-proof.
- This product is durable and chemical resistant.
- Costlier than other similar products.
6. Sanitizer Spray Bottle Pump Pressure Water Sprayers Pesticides Neem Oil and Weeds Lightweight Garden Water Sprayer (Random Color)
The Sanitizer spray bottles can be used as an alternative to sprinklers. The capacity is 1.5 liter.
- The adjustable brass nozzle helps in changing mist to stream mode.
- The design is very ergonomic.
- The material is not very high quality.
7. ES³kube 100ml Empty Printed bottle for Sanitizer/Lotion/Cream/Soap Dispenser (Multi-Purpose) with Pump Action and Safety Lock (Set of 3 pc)
These bottles are not exactly sprayers. These are more like pump bottles. The capacity of each bottle is 100 ml.
- This product is ideal for lotion, soap, or shampoo dispensers.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Not suitable if you are specifically looking for a sprayer.
8. VREENY Multipurpose Professional Empty Spray Bottle for Home and Salon Use for Spraying Water on Face and Hair Dressing
Vreeny spray bottle is a multipurpose manual liquid sprayer. It can be used as a water spray bottle for plants, Hair, Ironing spray bottles, etc.
- Ideal for beauty care purposes.
- The design is very stylish.
- The body is not transparent.
9. DINEMART Empty Refillable Fine Mist Atomizer Spray Bottle with Ultra-Fine Mist Pump (100ml, Transparent, Set of 2 Pcs)
The Dinemart spray bottles are transparent bottles that are also BPA-free. Each bottle has a capacity of 100ml.
- The spaying system is press-down which is very easy.
- Durable product.
- The pipe is very narrow.
10. Vedini Refillable Spray Bottle, 100ml (Transparent) (Pack of 4)
Vendini has come up with spray bottles with a 100ml capacity. These bottles are made with food-grade plastic which does not have any material odor.
- The body is transparent.
- The pipe inside the bottle is very long.
- Not clog or leak-proof.
So this was our article on Spray bottles. Hope you found it helpful.
What is the price of the spray bottle?
A single 100mL spray bottle price ranges from 40 INR to 100 INR.
How do you make a simple spray bottle?
To make a simple spray bottle you have to buy the nozzle and trigger. You can buy it in the market or collect it from any glass cleanser bottle. Then just fit it on the mouth of the bottle. Make sure the pipe reaches the bottom of the bottle.
What is the best spray bottle?
Sally’s Organic is the most popular spray bottle brand in the market right now.