As the name suggests, a spiral notebook is a notebook with spiral binding. People who usually use it include students, professors, and officers. The pages are easy to unbind and use separately. It has a lot of paper sheets, providing free space for being creative. This is the main reason it attracts writers and sketchers the most. The user may use spiral notebooks with plain pages to make albums also.
Also check the buyer’s guide for the best Atlas Books, Register Notebook, Diary Notebooks, Study pads, Moral stories, ABCD Charts, Hindi Alphabets chart, Kid’s School Bags, school bags for girls, bag packs, Lunch Bags, Lunch boxes for kids, Hot and Cold Water Bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Milton Thermos Bottles, Thermos Flasks, steel water bottles, Copper Bottles, Geometric box for school kids, Rocking Horse Toy for Kids, Glass paints, bicycles for kids, Oil Pastels drawings, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Kitchen sets, Doctor Sets, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, educational toys for kids, building blocks for kids, puzzle Games, Lego blocks, Teddy bears, soft toys, Toy Cars, Toy Trains, best Scooter for Kids, Dancing Robot, Bookshelf, Slotted Angle racks in India.
Top 10 Best Spiral Notebooks in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Spiral Notebook
Spiral notebooks have some features making them desirable.
- They can lay flat open at 180°. It avoids interruption of the pages during working.
- The spirals have enough space for clipping a pen.
- Some spiral notebooks have micro perforations to tear the page with no raw side.
- There is a see-through pouch in some spiral notebooks for keeping cards and documents.
- Their pages are acid-free papers to prevent ink from spreading.
Types of Spiral Notebooks
Spiral notebooks are of the following types.
- The first type is the student’s type. These have dotted or lined pages. They might have subject-oriented partitions also.
- The second type is the sketcher’s type. Their pages lack any scaling or margins.
- The third type is the office type. They are premium quality notebooks with a pen holding cavity and a see-through folder. An elastic band holds the notebook in one place.
How to use Spiral Notebook?
- The period your spiral notebook lasts depends on how you use it. Use it wisely.
- Avoid tearing pages very often from it. This will leave a void spiral coil behind. Instead, use it as a compiler.
- Don’t let anything spill on it. As the pages dry, they will get wavy and unfit to write on.
- If there are no partitions in it, divide the pages for your convenience, if required.
Buyer’s Guide for Spiral Notebook
- Maybe you are finding a spiral notebook for office use, for college, or for personal use. Choose the one that has the type of page you need.
- Finding a set of 2 or 3 spiral notebooks is useful. Such a product on a deal could be all that you need.
- Compare the number of pages and price. Calculate the average. This technique will help you to make a good decision.
List of Top 10 Best Spiral Notebooks in India-Buyers Guide
Here is a list of the top 10 spiral notebooks to start with as you look for a spiral notebook.
1. Rettacy Spiral Notebook
This is a dotted grid journal. It is a pack of 3.
- The price is quite reasonable on the deal.
- There are 160 pages per journal. It makes 480 pages.
- Geometrical drawings can be done perfectly on it.
- It lacks ruled lines to write on. There are no blank pages for drawing.
- The title page is plain. It lacks any attractive title and print.
2. Classmate Pack of 4 spiral Journal
These 4 spiral notebooks are good enough to last a year or more. Each may be used for a separate subject.
- One notebook has 200 pages. 4 notebooks make 800 pages.
- The paper is chlorine-free. This makes the product environment-friendly.
- Its title varies from one pack to another.
- There are no partitions in the journal. One needs to divide the journal him/herself.
- The title is liable to differ from the one shown in the images.
3. Edulearnable Spiral Journal
This product has many copies. The original ones have the label “Bangalore Print” on them.
- Plain pages offer a wide space for free-hand drawing.
- It is environmentally friendly. The paper is made by recycling paper.
- Its covered corners prevent the user from getting hurt.
- The dimensions of the notebook are small.
- There are no topic partitions given.
4. Navneet HQ Spiral Book
Here is a notebook for partition-lovers.
- This is flexible to use in the office and in college.
- The journal has 5 divisions.
- Micro-perforated pages, a sleek pocket, and a pen holder are outstanding features.
- Micro-perforations make the page vulnerable to tears even on slight pressure.
- The price is only reasonable on a deal.
5. Amblitz spiral Journal
This is an easy-to-access spiral. Thanks to its unique QR code feature.
- This journal has 500 plain pages.
- The QR code is available for reviewing and shopping for this product.
- There are motivational quotes in the title.
- The pages lack micro-perforations.
- Users may find it unsuitable for writing.
6. Pulse 6 Subject Notebook
Pulse has a 6 subject spiral notebook for its users.
- There are 300 pages in the notebook.
- Its plain pages are best for album making and sketching.
- The cover is soft and has an abstract print on it.
- One needs to divide the pages him/herself. There are no default divisions.
- The edges of the journal are sharp and pointed. These may damage the bag and hurt the user’s hand.
7. Comma Spiral Notebook
This is an office-style notebook with a red textured cover.
- The pages have micro-perforations. It gives a decent look to the edge of the torn page.
- For safekeeping, an elastic band is present. It protects the notebook from opening up if it falls.
- An expandable inner pocket is present. It is to keep cards and notes.
- The papers are A5 style. This size is too small for detailed work if required.
- The expandable inner pocket is too small to adjust legal-sized papers.
8. Menorah Handmade Spiral Journal
This product is claimed to be 100% handmade. For this purpose, it is a little expensive as well.
- The spiral is made of metal.
- Its cover has a pearlescent glaze.
- The dot grid style is flexible for playing games and drawing.
- The price is too much for ₹160 pages.
- Its cover might be a little feminine-oriented for some buyers.
9. Target Publication Pack of 3
It is a beautifully printed student notebook.
- Being a pack of 3, it has 900 pages. One notebook has 300 pages.
- Each paper has a section to write the date. A heading line is also present.
- A separate page for introductory information is present in the beginning.
- Partitions need to be made. There are no pre-made partitions.
- No sleek pocket is given. It could have made the product more student-oriented.
10. Luxor College Notebook
This is a single-subject notebook. It is exclusively for students.
- This notebook is the best for weekly planning. It is also good to use as a personal diary and lecture outlining.
- The price suits the number of pages in the notebook. It is much more reasonable on a deal.
- A pen holder is present.
- The pages are not too wide.
- It is for a single subject. The further division will not provide enough pages per subject.
We hope this article is useful. Best of luck with your dream spiral journal. Remember, this is your spiral notebook. You have paid for each page of it. Avoid distributing or using them as loose sheets of paper. The product may not be offered at the same good price every time. Once you buy it, consume it in such a way that makes you feel the price is worth it.
Are spiral notebooks better?
Spiral notebooks are better than bonded registers. They lay flat open at 180 degrees, unlike bonded registers that need weight to balance the other side.
What are spiral notebooks for?
Spiral notebooks are for writing, drawing, and sketching. However, using them as a travel journal and a daily diary is a good idea as well. Some are too good as a daily diary and weekly planner as well.
What is the cost of a spiral notebook?
The cost of a spiral notebook ranges from ₹150 to a maximum of ₹600. The product might be expensive because of two reasons. Either it is imported or it is off the deal. This range is an average of the prices appearing currently on Amazon India.