With summer coming up, you will need some slippers. They are easy to wear and are a must-have when going to the beach. Slippers or flip-flops are usually the top choices for footwear at the beach, thanks to the fact that they are comfortable and easy to take out when reaching the sand. They come in different colors and shapes, they are made for both girls and women and promise to take you to some beautiful places this summer.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best slippers in India, Nike Slippers, Winter slippers, Running shoes, Sparx Running shoes, Nike Shoes for Men, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, Boots for Men, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes Puma Trackpants & Tracksuits in India.
Top 10 Best Slippers for Girls in India
Features of Slippers
- One important feature is the size. Make sure you measure your feet or your kids’ feet before ordering any type of slippers.
- They need to fit well so that they don’t hurt your feet.
- They should be comfortable and feel light on your feet. Another thing to consider is the quality.
- Make sure to pick some slippers that won’t fall apart after using them a few times.
- If you need them for the beach, you will need to look into slippers that are water-resistant and easy to clean up.
Types of Slippers
- There are multiple types of slippers. The first item to take into consideration is the orthopedic slippers.
- You will benefit from your spine and your feet being positioned healthily, thanks to the shape of the flip-flop.
- Then, the fabric is also important. You can find flip-flops made from PVC or other types of synthetic materials.
- The important thing is that it’s anti-slipping and easy to clean up so that you will use them longer and without any accidents.
How to use Slippers?
- Slippers are, by default, designed to be slide-on.
- This means you simply need to slide your foot into the flip-flop, without closing any belt.
- Those slippers that have a stripe that separates your thumb from the other fingers, cannot be worn with socks, while those that don’t have that stripe can be used with or without socks.
- You can use them on wet, slippery surfaces, if the material is anti-slipping, and you can clean them up according to the instructions, usually with some warm water and soap.
Buyer’s Guide for Slippers
- If you have any back issues, make sure to look into flip-flops that have the kind of shape that is great for your back and posture.
- Also, if you need to wear them for a long period, it would be better to choose those that are the most comfortable.
- Quality is also important and also take a look at the fabric so that you don’t get bruises by wearing the slippers for a long period.
- If you love colors and you are buying them for a day at the beach, choose one with a nice pattern as they can be a great addition to your outfit.
List of Top 10 Best Slippers for Girls in India-Buyers Guide
1. Doctor Extra Soft Slippers
The first product that cut is the flip-flops from Doctor Extra Soft. They come in multiple colors and sizes for the best fit.
- They are comfortable;
- The material is anti-slipping so you can wear them on wet floors;
- They have a great quality.
- The flip-flops are a bit tight if you have broader feet;
- They are a bit pricey, around 400 Rs.
2. Brand Villa Slippers
Same as before, these flip-flops come in different colors and sizes. They are comfortable and designed to promote a correct posture.
- The price is lower than the first product;
- They help with back and heel pain;
- They are soft and comfortable.
- You can’t return the product;
- The flip-flops are not suitable for wearing in the bathroom.
3. Neeman’s Flip-Flops for women
These slippers are great to use both indoors and outdoors. You have a variety of colors to choose from.
- They come in sizes from 4 to 12;
- The flip-flops are made from recycled materials;
- They are lightweight.
- The price is high, at around 700 Rs;
- These slippers aren’t great for wet surfaces.
4. Beonza Flip-flops
Coming up next, the slippers from Beonza come in a pack of two. They come in different sizes.
- The pack of two is budget-friendly
- They are comfortable;
- The price is great, 400 Rs for two pairs.
- The quality is not that great
- Some customers complained about the size not matching.
5. Colo Women’s Slippers
The fifth flip-flops on the list are suitable for women and girls alike. They come in sizes from 3 to 8.
- They are cheap, a maximum of 300 Rs
- The slippers are lightweight
- They are comfortable.
- Clients had some size issues
- The quality isn’t great.
6. Blackbeatle Flip-Flops
Next on the list, the flip-flops from Blackbeatle come in different colors and sizes. They are made from PVC.
- The design is nice
- They have a medium price, which is good
- These slippers come in various sizes.
- They are a bit hard and uncomfortable
- The quality could be better.
7. Arete Flip-flops
These slippers are made from faux fur and rubber. They are suitable for women and girls.
- The design is cute
- They also have small sizes
- The flip-flops are comfortable.
- The size is a bit smaller than you would expect
- They could have better quality.
8. Yellow Bee Slippers
Unlike the other products, these flip-flops are made especially for girls. They have a unicorn design and come in multiple sizes.
- The design is nice
- They are comfortable
- The flip-flops are lightweight.
- They come apart easily
- The straps are a bit loose.
9. Rubela Sandals
The next item on the list is from Rubela. They are a size 7 UK and come in blue and white.
- They are casual and easy to wear
- You can wear them at the beach
- The colors are nice.
- There is no size or color variety
- The quality isn’t great.
10. Kickon Flip-flops
These flip-flops have also a faux fur design. They come in two sizes and three different colors.
- The design is pretty;
- They are soft and comfortable;
- The price is okay.
- There isn’t any shoe box for the slippers;
- The fur on top comes off after a while.
Flip-flops can help you have a summer to remember, or simply enjoy doing day-to-day house chores. They are comfortable, easy to wear and clean up, and great for your feet. If you choose some flip-flops that help with a good posture, you will also reap some health benefits from buying them.
1. Which slipper is best for girls?
You can find a multitude of flip-flops online. Pick one that has a cute design and is comfortable to wear, just like the ones on our list.
2. Why slippers are good for your feet?
Flip-flops that are especially created to promote a great posture and the comfort of the feet can help with back, ankle, and heel pain. The shape of the shoe and the softer fabric can help your feet relax, especially if you spend a lot of time on your feet.
3. What is the price of the slippers?
The price usually varies from 250 Rs to around 700 Rs, if the product is really expensive. Somewhere in the 300-400 Rs range, you will be able to find some great products.