A skin whitening cream is a beauty product. The major use of a skin whitening cream is to lighten the skin tone. Some change the skin color from dark to a lighter color. The products are commonly used by artists and beauticians. They are good when cleansing the skin from dark spots. Also, check the best buyers’ guide for the best face creams, oxy bleach creams, foundation creams, whitening Body creams, Makeup Highlighters, Liquid highlighters, Banana Face packs, Papaya face Packs & Multani mitti face packs in India.
Top 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Skin Whitening Cream
- Skin whitening creams are only used for external purposes.
- They vary in color. Some skin whitening creams change the skin color completely to white.
- Others maintain the Asian skin color.
- It is good to follow the instructions that are given for the cream to avoid adverse effects.
- They have SPF property that protects the skin from extreme sun rays.
Types of Skin Whitening Creams
- The products vary in form. There are those that are creamy. We also have those that are made like soap.
- The forms of skin whitening ointments differ. We have those which are made of gel, mask, solid, bar, and cream.
- It is good to know what works best with your skin type. Some creams give instant results.
- Different lightening products are made for different skin types.
Buyer Guide for Skin Whitening Cream
- Finding the best skin whitening creams in India can be difficult.
- Many beauty products claim to have the whitening aspect.
- Knowing exactly what you need is beneficial to any buyer.
- Some factors to consider include the ingredients.
- The ingredients used to manufacture skin whitening creams determine their effectiveness.
- Some of these ingredients can contain extremely harmful effects on the skin.
- Different skins react differently to skin whitening creams.
- It is therefore important to know your skin type.
- A good combination of skin type and skin whitening creams yields desired results.
- Before you buy skin whitening creams, ensure you have the consent of a skin physician.
- It helps to avoid adverse effects.
How to Use Skin Whitening Cream?
- Wash your face thoroughly with clean water. After washing the face, dry it with a towel then apply the cream.
- A small quantity can cover a large skin surface.
- When applying, ensure you do it evenly. Some creams dry immediately while others need you to wait for them to dry. This is common for mask creams.
- For great effectiveness, you have to apply the cream twice a day.
- You can apply in the morning and at night before you go to bed. Some are only to be applied at night.
- A physician’s advice comes in handy. You need to consult with your skincare doctor before settling for a skin whitening cream.
List of Top 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India-Buyers Guide
1. Lotus Herbal White Glow
Lotus Herbal white glow nourishing night cream packaged in 60 grams. It helps to give the skin a white glow. It is a Lotus herbal skin whitening cream.
- Hydrates the skin
- Gives the skin a natural white glow
- Made with a non-greasy formula and it absorbs easily into the skin
- The chemicals can affect sensitive skins adversely
- It has a rough texture
2. L’Oreal Paris Skin cream
L’Oreal Paris skin cream is 50 grams skin whitening cream for use by 20+ old people. It is free from Paraben. A day cream.
- Good for a dry skin
- Increases oiliness
- Reduces fine lines and brightens the skin
- Only good for 20 years old and above
- Cannot be used on an oily skin type
3. VLCC Snighdha Day cream
VLCC Snigdha day cream is solid form skin whitening cream. Protects the skin from the sun with an SPF of 25. Has a mulberry scent.
- Applicable on all skin types
- Nourishes the skin
- Protects the skin from sunburns
- Cannot be used for summer as it makes you sweat a lot
- Can only be used for the face
4. Kozic care Cream
The skin whitening cream contains Glutathione, Kojic acid, arbutin. It has a volume of 15 milliliters. The cream is for use by adults. Manufactured by Kozicare in India.
- Reduces rough coloring
- Good for daily usage
- Reduces dark spots and leaves you looking younger
- It comes in small quantities
- It contains a lot of oily components
5. Kozicare Skin Lightening cream
Kozicare skin lightening cream is a bar form skin whitening cream. It is a brand of HealthVit. Also available in a soap form.
- A good skin moisturizer
- Leaves skin with a glowing and youthful look
- Clears all the dark spots from the face
- Has a pungent smell
- Can react with sensitive skins
6. Trycone-L Glutathione Cream
An anti-aging skin whitening cream. It has the scent of berries. The cream contains Glutathione, Vitamin c, barberry, and other ingredients that will give you the desired results.
- Acts as an anti-oxidant and prevents wrinkles
- Smoothens your skin
- Good for most skin types
- Blocks tyrosine formation by the body
- Makes the skin oily and results in continuous sweating
7. Spawake face serum
A vitamin C skin whitening cream with triple effects. The gel is good for a fair skin tone. It is uniquely packaged.
- Improves your skin texture and complexion
- Seeps effortlessly into the skin
- Dermatologically proven
- Has no alcohol content
- Contains methylparaben which can cause skin damage
- Not good for oily skins
8. Rivona Pink Cream
Made with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid. A brand of Rivona Naturals. Beneficial for uneven skin tones.
- Used by all skin types
- Compatible with Asian skin color
- Repairs damaged skin
- Results take along to be seen
- Hard to remove from the face
9. Akio underarms brightening Pack
Has a lot of natural products such as papaya, lemon, olive oil and Vitamin E. This skin whitening cream is specifically made to be used for underarms.
- A decent masking cream for all skin types
- Removes dead skin and used as a scrubbing cream
- Creates a long-lasting effect
- Can cause allergic reactions with sensitive skins
- Quite expensive
10. Saroj Organics skin glow cream
A Saroj brand for face use. It can penetrate deep into the skin. The skin whitening cream is 100% vegan and free from any oil formula.
- Easily penetrates the skin
- It increases cell turnover and is effective for wrinkle clearing
- Lightens the skin and gives a great glow.
- Excessive application can cause skin damage
- Quite expensive
There are many other skin whitening products. This article only lists the best skin whitening creams. The list has been developed from the reviews that each product has received. Once you purchase one, you can give a review too. We advise you to consult your medic before buying a skin whitening cream. The creams listed above are for external use only, avoid ingestion. In case you swallow or it comes in contact with the eyes, get quick medical attention.
Which skin whitening cream is best?
The best skin whitening cream penetrates easily into the skin. It also works with all skin types with no side effects. All best skin whitening creams must have a clinical certification.
How can I whiten my skin fast?
Many people want fast results. It is easy to get fast skin whitening results. You need to follow the instructions given on the skin whitening cream carefully. Applying the cream frequently also helps to give fast results.
What is the price of skin whitening cream?
Skin whitening cream price ranges from 180INR TO 950INR. You can get the best skin whitening cream that fits well in your budget.