A sipper bottle is a special container for carrying and dispensing fluids. You can use it to carry water, juice, smoothies, and other drinks. A sipper bottle with a straw also allows you to drink the fluid directly from it. It can be helpful if, for instance, you need to carry water while going for walks or jogs. The bottle can also be good for carrying the fluids you need (like water) to work. If, for instance, you are undertaking work that requires outdoor field trips, the sipper bottle can be very handy. Thus instead of carrying the fluids in an ordinary bottle, the sipper bottle offers a better choice. Some sipper bottles also have insulation, which makes them function as flasks. As such, they can help in keeping the fluids inside hot or cold.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for Water Bottle, Steel water bottles, Hot and Cold Water Bottles, Milton Bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Milton Thermos Bottles, Thermos Flasks, Copper Bottles, Shaker Bottles, Protein shakers, Tupperware Lunch Boxes, Luch boxes for kids, School Bags for Kids, school bags for girls, bag packs, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, educational toys for kids in India.
Top 10 Best Sipper Bottles in India
Features of Sipper Bottle
- The most important feature of a sipper bottle is its capacity. This determines the volume of fluid you can carry using the bottle. It is given in millimeters.
- Another key feature of a sipper bottle is the straw diameter. This has an influence on how much force you need to draw the fluid from the bottle using your mouth.
- Yet another important feature of a sipper bottle is the cap design. This may determine whether the bottle is truly leak-proof, or if it is prone to leaking.
- Further, in a sipper bottle, insulation can be an important feature. Where available, this helps in keeping the fluids inside the bottle either hot or cold (as in a flask).
Types of Sipper Bottles
- There are plastic sipper bottles. Then there are sipper bottles that are made out of stainless steel. We also have copper sipper bottles.
- There are high-capacity sipper bottles: some holding as much as 2000 ml of fluid and even more. Then there are low-capacity sipper bottles, some holding as little as 500 ml fluid volume.
- There are insulated sipper bottles, which function as flasks (for keeping fluids hot or cold). Then there are non-insulated sipper bottles, which don’t have an effect on fluid temperature.
Buying Guide for Sipper Bottle
- Firstly, you need to figure out how much fluid you will typically be needing to carry. Then buy a bottle whose capacity is adequate for that. Also consider the type of fluid you will typically be carrying: whether it is plain water, juice, or anything else. Then go for a sipper bottle that is well suited for carrying that sort of fluid.
- Ideally, go for a bottle that is BPA-free.
- Check things like the design of the sipper bottle cap and straw. These may tell you how convenient it will be to use.
- With regard to the sipper bottle price, ensure that you only pay a fair amount for the quality available.
How To Use Sipper Bottle?
- You can use the sipper bottle to carry fluids such as water, juice, and so on. The design of the sipper bottle makes it possible for you to drink the fluid directly from it. This is because the sipper bottle with straw provides a mechanism to drink directly.
- One common use of the sipper bottle is for carrying fluids while going for outdoor exercises. Thus if you are venturing out for a walk, jog, hike, or for cycling, the sipper bottle can help you.
- Usually, all you have to do is open the sipper bottle’s cap. Then you fill it with the fluid you wish to carry. When you feel like taking the fluid, you just sip it using the straw that is in the bottle. Sometimes, the sipper bottle may have ML markings. Those can show you how much of the fluid inside the bottle you have taken, and how much is remaining.
- It is important to be cleaning the sipper bottle on a regular basis.
List of Top 10 Best Sipper Bottles in India-Buyers Guide
1. Boldfit Plastic Gym Sipper Bottles
The capacity for this bottle is 700 ml. It comes with a leak-proof guarantee.
- This is a fully BPA-free bottle
- The price is quite low
- The bottle looks stylish
- Some may find 700 ml capacity too low
- It may break if very roughly handled (as its main material is plastic)
2. Speedex Stainless Steel Water Bottles With Sipper Cap
What you get here is a 1-liter capacity bottle. It is lightweight yet quite tough.
- Easy to clean, as it is made of stainless steel
- This is an unbreakable metallic bottle
- The 1-liter capacity is adequate for most people’s needs
- It doesn’t keep the fluid inside either hot or cold
- The external color coating may scratch easily
3. LOFA Love For Arcade Motivational Water Bottles with Sipper
Capacity is 1800 ml. The bottle is made using plastic.
- It comes with ML (millimeters) calibration
- The bottle is quite light in weight
- The exterior design offers a strong grip
- May be a little hard to clean, as it is a plastic bottle
- The price may seem a bit high for some
4. CRYA Kidster Stainless Steel Water Bottle
This is an insulated bottle, capable of keeping fluids hot or cold for 24 hours. The capacity is 500 ml.
- Also functions as a flask
- The sipper straw allows for a smooth flow of fluid
- It is truly leak-proof
- The price is a bit high
- 500 ml capacity may appear too modest for some
5. The Better Home (Copper) Water Bottle
Made using 100% pure copper. Capacity is 700 ml.
- The design makes it convenient to carry
- It offers antioxidant properties (since it is made of copper)
- The bottle is easily cleanable
- The price is a bit on the higher side
- May develop black (patina) spots with time
6. Wacambi Unbreakable Gym Sipper Bottles
What you get here is a 1-liter bottle. It comes with time markings.
- This bottle is BPA-free
- Designed to be durable
- The design allows for very convenient carrying
- Some may find the patterns on it a bit distracting
- The price is not low
7. Kobo Water Bottles With Sippers
This is a 700 ml capacity bottle. The material is mainly plastic.
- It is a toxin and BPA free
- The price is reasonably low
- The bottle is easily portable
- May at times seem to have a slight leaking effect when very full
- It has no calibration for tracking fluid volume
8. CASPIAN Sprint Stainless Steel Water Bottles with Sipper Cap
This is a stylish and easily portable bottle. Capacity is 750 ml.
- The exterior surface provides a good grip
- Not prone to rusting
- It is not heavy
- Scrubbing the stainless steel interior may be a little hard
- Doesn’t keep the fluid inside either hot or cold
9. Prestige Tattva Copper Bottle (with Sipper)
This is a 700 ml bottle. It comes with an elegant glossy finish.
- Not prone to leaking
- The bottle has a very stylish look
- Quite easy to clean
- Maybe a bit prone to slipping
- Price may appear high for some
10. Obouteille Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Sipper Water Bottles
What you get here is a 500 ml capacity bottle. Also functions as a flask.
- The cap mechanism makes opening and closing the bottle very easy
- Capable of keeping the fluid inside either warm or cold as desired
- The insulation is of high quality
- May require some effort to clean thoroughly
- One has to handle this bottle carefully to avoid breakage
A good quality sipper bottle can help you in storing and dispensing fluids to yourself conveniently. Use the information in this guide while shopping for the best possible sipper bottles in India.
What is a sipper bottle used for?
It is ideal for storing and dispensing fluids such as water, juice, smoothies, and so on.
Which sipper bottle is best?
One that has adequate capacity, is not prone to leaking and is easy to carry around.
How do you drink water from a sipper bottle?
Usually, the bottle has a straw mechanism inside, which you need to apply mouth pressure on to draw the water.