Sintex water tanks are mainly used for water storage. You can use them, for instance, to store the water that you manage to trap during the rainy season. Subsequently, you can get to use that water during the drier seasons. Or if you live in an area where there are intermittent water supply problems, a Sintex tank can be helpful. You ensure that when water is flowing into your home, it first goes into the tank. Then when there is supply interruption, you can rely on the water stored in the Sintex tank. Further, the tank can be useful for irrigating a domestic garden or watering your animals. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best 1000 Litre Water tank & Water tank alarms in India.
Top 10 Best Sintex Water Tanks in India
Features of Sintex Water Tank
- Most Sintex water tanks either have two-layer or three-layer plastic bodies.
- These make them strong and potentially durable.
- Pretty much all Sintex tanks come with lids.
- Some included threaded lids, as well as extra insert lids.
- These ensure that contaminants don’t get into the water kept in the tanks.
- Most Sintex tanks are made using virgin plastic.
- This translates into better quality and durability.
- Almost all Sintex tanks have rust and corrosion-free features.
- They are also mostly leak-free.
Types of Sintex Water Tank
- There are high-capacity Sintex water tanks: some of which can store as much as 5,000 liters of water.
- Then there are medium capacity Sintex tanks: some of which store as little as 500-750 liters of water.
- There are double-layered Sintex water tanks.
- Then there are triple-layered Sintex water tanks.
- There are overhead Sintex tanks.
- Then there are underground Sintex tanks.
How to use a Sintex Water Tank?
- Upon getting your Sintex tank, you may need to inspect it thoroughly, to ensure it is in proper condition.
- Also, consider washing the tank.
- The next step is to identify where you will rest the tank.
- Then (where necessary) construct the base on which the tank is to rest.
- Thereafter, you need to connect the tank to the inlet through which it is to be receiving water.
- Further, create the outlet from which you would be getting water from the tank.
- Remember to be washing the tank from time to time, to maintain proper hygiene.
Buying guide for Sintex Water Tank
- It is important to first ensure that what you are buying is truly a genuine Sintex water tank.
- Secondly, consider the tank’s capacity. Ensure that it is adequate for your needs, but not superfluous.
- Further, pay attention to the Sintex water tank price.
- You may do some research to get insight on the current Sintex tank price (for the capacity you are seeking).
- Then ensure that you don’t pay unnecessarily more.
List of Top 10 Best Sintex Water Tanks in India-Buyers Guide
1. Sintex Plastic Water Tank (1000 L)
The sintex plastic water tank’s color is black. The capacity is 1,000 liters.
- The tank is quite sturdy
- Comes with a good quality lid
- The stable base makes it easy to install
- The price is relatively high
- Thorough cleaning can be time-consuming
2. Sintex CCWS Plastic Double Layered 5,000L Water Tank
This sintex tank is a high-capacity (5,000 liters) tank. It is double layered.
- The material used in making the tank is 100% virgin plastic
- Capacity is adequate for most people’s needs
- It has a good safety profile (being FDA approved)
- It has only two layers (rather than three)
- It takes considerable space (being a 5,000-liter tank)
3. Sintex CCWS Plastic (750L) Water Tank, Double Layered
What you get here is a medium capacity (750 liters) tank. It is black in color.
- It has a good quality lid
- Takes modest space (being a 750-liter tank)
- Quite easy to install (given its stable base)
- Capacity is only 750 liters (which may be inadequate for some people’s needs)
- This is a two-layer (rather than three-layer) tank
4. Sintex Titus (1000L) Water Tank – Triple Layered
This Sintex tank is a sturdy water tank, with three layers and a capacity of 1,000 liters. The color is white.
- Capacity (at 1,000 liters) is neither too little nor superfluous
- The tank has three layers
- Comes with an extra insert lid (which protects against algae growth)
- Some may find it rather expensive
- Thorough cleaning for this tank can take a bit of time
5. Sintex Ccws (500 L) Water Tank Double Layered
Here is another medium-capacity tank from Sintex (at 500 liters). It is a sturdy two-layer tank.
- Price is reasonable for most people
- Occupies little space (being a 500-liter tank)
- Quite easy to clean, given its size
- Capacity is modest (at 500 liters)
- UV stabilization is limited (this being a 2-layer tank)
6. Sintex Titus Water Tank Triple-Layered (500L)
The capacity is 500 liters. It is a premium quality three-layer tank.
- The extra insert lid with which it comes offers algae growth protection
- It has 100% UV stabilization
- Material is 100% virgin plastic (hence the tank is sturdy and durable)
- Some may find the price to be relatively high
- Capacity is only 500 liters
7. Sintex CCWS Triple Layered Water Tank (1000L)
Comes in three layers. Offers water storage capacity of 1,000 liters.
- At 1,000 liters, the capacity is neither too low nor superfluous for most people’s needs
- It is sturdy and durable (being a triple layer tank)
- It has FDA and ISI approvals
- Cleaning this tank fully can take considerable time
- Some may find it to be relatively expensive (but it is a three-layer tank)
8. Sintex CCWS Plastic Double Layered (1,000 liters) Water Tank
This is a mid-capacity tank, at 1,000 liters. The material is two-layer plastic.
- Easy to install due to stable base
- The lid is of decent quality
- Doesn’t occupy too much space
- It has two (rather than three) layers
- The black color may get rather hot in direct sunlight
9. Sintex Reno Plastic Water Tank – 1000 liter
What you get here is a sturdy tank whose capacity is 1,000 liters. The tank’s color is black.
- It has a stable base (hence easy installation)
- Suitable for use in almost all weather conditions
- Price is reasonable for most people
- Cleaning the tank fully can take a bit of time
- Some may find the lid to be somewhat basic
10. Sintex Pure Water Tank 3000 liters
This is another higher capacity (3,000 liters) tank. It is a special antibacterial tank.
- Comes with extra hygiene features
- The design is quite sturdy
- Capacity (at 3,000) is adequate for most typical needs
- It occupies considerable space (being a 3,000-liter capacity tank)
- The first-time installation for this type of tank can be slightly challenging
A Sintex water tank can offer you ideal water storage and durability. With the information in this guide, you can venture to shop for a Sintex tank with confidence.
What is the price of Sintex water tanks?
Sintex water tank price can range from 3,500 rupees for 500 liters capacity to 37,500 rupees for 5,000-liter capacity.
What capacity of the Sintex water tank is best?
Ideal capacity depends on individual needs. Some will find 500 liters or 1,000 liters adequate. Others require 3,000 or even 5,000 liters capacity.
What are the different capacities available in the Sintex water tank?
The capacities range from as low as 500 liters to as high as 5,000 liters, with others in between.