Sarees can be styled in a variety of ways. This is the main reason why even modern women prefer to wear sarees to the majority of formal occasions. Even though we adore skirts and jeans, we have a soft spot in our hearts for sarees. The traditional clothing is both comfortable and attractive. Styling sarees with a belt is one of the most popular styles among modern women. If you want to give it a more modern feel, wear it with a belt to complete your already magnificent ensemble.
Also, check the list of Best Night Dresses, Honeymoon dresses, Nighties for women, Short Nighties, Sexy night dresses for women, Nightwear for girls, Bra Panty sets, Women & Girls Wedges, Push up bra, T-shirt Bra, Jockey Bra, Lace Bra, Zivame Bra, Clovia Bra, Tracksuits for women, Tracksuits for girls, Track pants for women, Hair wigs for women, Face creams, Foundation creams, Makeup Kits, Makeup Pouch, Maybelline Eyeliner, Makeup Kits, Makeup Brushes Set, Makeup highlighters, Highlighter Pens, Liquid Highlighters, Lipsticks, Face Razors, Hair Removal Razors for women, Epilators for Women, Bikini Trimmers, Eyebrow trimmers, Nose Hair Trimmers, Trimmers, Beard combs, and hair removal creams in India
Top 8 Best Silk Saree with Belt in India
Features of Silk Saree
- Sarees are loved by everyone and no one ever refuses to wear them.
- Even as a kid every girl tries to wear their mothers’ saree.
- It has some specialty in it.
- The sarees with belts are in trend today amongst all.
- But this is not new in South India. Sarees with belts add a modern touch to your traditional wear.
- This gives a clean and fuss-free appearance.
- This is available in different types so you can choose according.
- This also secures your saree from slipping.
- You can add this small accessory to take your dressing to another level.
Types of Silk Sarees
- Belts for belted sarees come in a variety of styles.
- You can choose different types of belts depending on the occasion, such as for traditional occasions like festivals or weddings, you can choose a jeweled studded belt.
- You can also wear your saree with a leather belt for formal occasions.
- There are so many options that you won’t be able to choose just one.
- Choose the type that best suits your saree and the look you want to achieve.
Buyers guide for Silk Saree
Sarees are an indisputable part of Indian culture. This elegant traditional Indian outfit will make any woman look both sensual and beautiful. The same is true for the belted saree, but the belt twists. Before you buy belted sarees, there are a few things you should check for:
- You should make sure that the saree you choose is comfortable to wear.
- You should also ensure the material of the saree.
- Your belt size perfectly fits you.
- You should also check that the belt goes perfectly with your saree.
How to use Silk Saree?
- Silk sarees add a whole new level of elegance and refinement, and we can not say enough about it.
- It oozes elegance and is perfect for any occasion.
- However, because it has a smooth texture and is a difficult fabric, it is critical to drape it correctly to achieve an eye-catching effect.
- The sarees with a belt are as easy to wear as you wear only sarees without a belt.
- You need to wear a saree as you wear normally.
- The belt is worn around the waist over the saree to give you a trendy look.
- You can add a belt to any of your favorite saree.
- You can change the style of your saree though, to give a more stylish and modern look, and then add the belt to it.
- There are also pre-stitched sarees available in which you can add a belt to keep it in place.
- Saree is very easy to wear and style with a variety of belts along with other accessories.
List of Top 8 Best Silk Saree with Belt in India-Buyers Guide
1. Dhruvi trends banarasi silk saree with the belt for women
In nature, this is delicate and gleaming. The saree is quite light in weight and feels very comfortable when worn.
- This is lightweight.
- This is comfortable to wear.
- It is suitable for any party occasion.
- Do not wash in the washing machine.
- Do not bleach.
2. Om sai latest creation cotton and silk saree with a belt for women
The plain weaved material saree, fashioned from Black, purple, Chiku color yarn and embroidered with golden thread into saree and Zari border offer oodles of charm and brilliant hues to your personality, is woven on looms by skilled weavers.
- These sarees are appropriate for any occasion or function, day or night.
- This is easy to handle.
- It is soft.
- Only dry cleaning is recommended.
- While ironing keep it on medium heat to avoid burning.
3. Leriya fashion cotton silk saree with belt including blouse piece for women
Leriya Fashion has a lovely assortment of sarees to choose from. Each item is well created and will be a welcome addition to your wardrobe.
- Wear it with a pair of heels or flats for a stunning look.
- This includes a blouse piece.
- The matching belt also goes well.
- Its material is cheap.
- This is not long-lasting.
4. Pehnava banarasi silk saree with a belt for women
This saree in the Kanchipuram style has a silky finished art silk fabric that is easy to wear. This is a lovely zari saree that was woven on a technological repair jacquard machine.
- This saree has a lovely woven blouse with a zari border.
- This saree has been designed specifically for the festive season of Indian women’s dress.
- This stunning saree comes in a wine color that will make you seem stunning.
- This is expensive.
- This should not be dry in direct sunlight.
5. Greciilooks cotton silk saree with a belt for women
This saree is a combination of ethnicity and quality to give you a classy look.
- These sarees can be worn at any time of day or night for any event.
- It is easily manageable.
- It is a gentle material.
- It is best to dry clean only.
- To prevent burning, iron on medium heat.
6. Womanista satin silk saree with the belt for women with sequins blouse and belt
Womanista offers a diverse selection of women’s ethnic apparel. Choose from a wide selection of sarees for everyday wear and special events. Every saree comes with a blouse piece that can be sewn to your specifications.
- This saree gives a very trendy look for any gathering.
- This is very light and comfy.
- The sequins blouse and belt add more grace to it.
- The sequins may stuck in a saree and damage it.
- This saree is slippery.
7. Mimidie Kanchipuram silk saree with the belt for women
The fancy basic elegant original pattu sarees material has garnered a lot of appeal and is currently the in-thing in fashion.
- Suitable for all traditional occasions such as weddings, festivals, and other celebrations.
- It is durable.
- Its detailed weaving makes it look different.
- Avoid ironing this saree.
- Do not want harsh detergent.
8. Rangoli plain with border silk saree with the belt for women
This is a very elegant and classy saree to add to your wardrobe for any festive season.
- The fabric is very soft to touch.
- This saree makes your look classy with a touch of trend.
- You can wear it for any occasion you want.
- This is pricey.
- Avoid machine wash.
Saree belts have given our ‘basic’ saree outfits a whole new meaning. And this just goes to show that no garment can’t be dressed in a variety of ways. Because fashion trends change frequently, invest in patterns that you believe will be adaptable and timeless in your collection. Saree belts such as cotton and metal belts can be worn with indo-western outfits, lehengas, and western gowns, although net or embroidered saree waist belts are more likely to be worn with traditional/ethnic dress. So, without further ado, select the ideal saree with the belt for yourself and display your stunning appearance on any occasion.
Which is the best silk saree with the belt?
There are different types of saree with a variety of belts available. It is a personal choice for anybody to choose the best silk saree with a belt according to their need and comfort.
What is the price of the silk saree with the belt?
The price of the silk saree with a belt ranges between Rs. 300 to Rs. 20,000 approx. depending on the quality of the saree.