A shoe cover is a cover for the protection of shoes. It protects shoes from direct contact with the environment. However, their most known use is hindering water and dirt from shoes. Their use is in full swing during the rainy seasons. It’s for this season that people mostly consider buying shoe covers. Moreover, people visiting their relatives or attending outdoor gatherings in such weather need them the most.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Military T-shirts, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, Boots for Men, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Safety Goggles, Safety Jackets, Waterproof Jackets, Trekking Shoes, Boots for Men, Duffle bags, sleeping bags, Winter Gloves, High ankle shoes, Safety gloves, Safety Belt, Camping tents, Nylon Ropes, Waterproof Watches, Binoculars, Drone Cameras, Jockey Boxers, Jockey Shorts, Jockey Thermal wear, Jockey vests, Jockey Underwear for Men, Jockey Track Pants, Men’s Underwear in India.
Top 10 Best Shoe Covers in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Shoe Cover
- All shoe covers are water-resistant. As they have to protect the shoes from getting wet, this feature is a must.
- Secondly, shoe covers are dirt-resistant. People wearing shoes in windy weather need to save shoes from sand and stones that the wind carries. The shoe covers protect their shoes from these as well.
- As a part and parcel, shoe covers are elastic because they have to cover an inflexible shoe.
Types of Shoe Covers
Here are three types of shoe covers.
- One type is disposable. They are good enough for single use only.
- Another type is a silicone shoe cover. These shoe covers grasp the shoe tightly. They are elastic and reusable.
- Last but not least is a shoe bag type. They are portable and spacious enough to carry a pair of shoes and more. They further are a draw-string type and zipper type.
How to Use Shoe Cover?
- Using shoe covers requires politeness and care.
- Look for any punctures before putting them to use.
- While wearing them over the shoes avoid stretching them beyond their capacity.
- Wash them thoroughly after use.
- If you have a shoe bag, avoid overloading it. Their non-fabric material is incapable of bearing more than that of a pair of shoes.
- Wash the shoe bags if you kept wet and dirty shoes in them.
Buyer’s Guide for Shoe Cover
- Keep in mind the type of shoes you need to cover. If you have to cover school shoes and sandals, the silicone type is the best choice.
- For office shoes, casual and stylish sandals it is difficult to find a cover. Buy a shoe bag for this type of footwear.
- For one-time use, buy the disposable type. For long-term use, buy silicone-type shoe covers or multiple shoe bags.
List of Top 10 Best Shoe Covers in India-Buyers Guide
Here is a list of the top 10 brands on Amazon. in and the shoe covers/bags they offer.
1. Shoeshine Shoe Bags
This is a pack of 12 or more portable shoe bags.
- These bags serve as multipurpose bags for travelers. They can carry stuff other than shoes as well.
- At a time, a bag can accommodate one pair of shoes. If the size is small, more than a pair of shoes will adjust.
- It helps to pack the shoes and other footwear separate from other stuff during travel.
- It will leak if it gets hooked. Their material is non-fabric type.
- If shoes are wet and dirty, they might produce a smudge. The bag then needs separate handling.
2. Beddify Organizer for footwear
This is a pack of 12 shoe bags.
- There is a see-through plastic on the front to view the shoes.
- The bags are portable. Their individual use is also possible.
- Draw-string style makes it easy to open and close.
- The product might be costly for some buyers.
- The description of the quality of stitching is not clear. There is no explanation in this regard from the seller.
3. Nuvo Mesurg Disposable Shoe Covers
This is a pack of 50 pairs of disposable shoe covers.
- They have an elastic opening. This makes them easy to wear.
- Their use is appreciable in the gardens when freshly watered or moist due to the morning dew.
- Being lightweight they are easy to carry without occupying a large space.
- They are not reusable. Their use is good for one time only.
- Their fabric is not durable. It might be worn out easily.
4. Kodenipr 25 pairs of Shoe covers
This product is much more reasonable than others similar to it.
- Their anti-slid feature allows the user to walk easily on the wet surface.
- They are portable. Their rolled-up style takes less space in the bags.
- Their price is quite economical.
- Once dirty, their re-use is almost impossible.
- Their closure style is a little inelastic.
5. Wonder Cub Portable Shoe Bag
This is a fancy shoe bag with a varying number of pieces per pack.
- The bag has a transparent cover. This allows the user to view the stuff kept in it.
- Its waterproof feature makes it handy for wet shoes.
- While packing for vacations, it allows packing footwear separately from other stuff.
- The sandals with sharp heels might puncture the bag easily.
- Fabric once damaged will lose its air-tight and waterproof quality.
6. Atorakushon Travelers’ Friendly Pack of Shoe Bags
These shoe bags are trendy.
- Rates of the product are manageable.
- The zipped flap drops on one side, making it easy to access the stuff in the bag.
- Being spacious accommodating footwear is possible.
- Plastic is flammable. Once it catches fire, the stuff in the bag will burn too.
- Joggers could be too heavy for it to carry.
7. Springer Silicone Cover for Shoes
This non-toxic silicone shoe cover is all you and your family might need.
- As silicone absorbs moisture, it doesn’t let your shoes damp.
- Their flexible opening makes it easy for the user to cover shoes of any size.
- They are reusable.
- Only one pair of shoe covers is on offer.
- There is no bag to keep the used shoe cover in.
8. AJ Creation Elastic Skin Care Special
This is a special product for people who are conscious about their skin.
- Their non-toxic material is safe for every skin type.
- A hook at its rear is helpful to hang it to dry.
- The elastic and easy-to-expand feature makes its adjustment on any shoe easy.
- They are thin. Any sharp edge will easily puncture them.
- Per pack pair of covers is not clear in the offer.
9. Kuber Shoe Bags
Kuber offers multiple servings per pack.
- Bags are easy to carry.
- One pack contains multiple bags which are enough to serve every person at home.
- For packing kids’ socks and shoes, these bags are ideal.
- Bags can’t bear the load of joggers.
- Heels and spikes of sandals and snickers will irreversibly damage the bag.
10. KPK’s Mart Non-Woven Shoe Bags
These bags are 6 per pack at a reasonable price.
- If they get too dirty, the user may wash them with their hands.
- The user might use it to carry anything during travel other than shoes.
- The bag is light itself so doesn’t get too heavy with stuff in it.
- Its non-woven material is unfit for stitching if the bag is damaged.
- Bags containing wet shoes need careful carrying to avoid the mess by leakage from the bag.
Conclusively, shoe covers are a useful addition to one’s daily use stuff. Other than windy or rainy weather, their use is applicable to protect shoes from any sort of damage. Though every product has a shelf life, its wise use is important. Your careless use might cause it the o turn its back in the time of need. Exploit your stuff wisely to have it at your disposal when you want.
What do you call shoe covers?
Some terminologies are shoe plastics, overshoes, and shoe coats.
How do you put on shoe covers?
Start with covering the toe of the shoe. Pull the shoe cover horizontally at first to cover the sole. Then extend it to cover the heel and ankle vertically.
When should you wear shoe covers?
Wear shoe covers if it’s raining and you need to protect your best pairs of shoes from wetting. You may wear them if the ground is wet after rain and you want your shoe soles clean.