Shatavari’s a member of the asparagus family and it is also known as an adaptogenic herb. Adaptogenic herbs help the body cope with emotional and physical stress. Shatavari’s a general health tonic that boosts vitality hence, it is considered vital in Ayurvedic medicine. Shatavari powder’s produced in India and is considered a healthy herb and is mostly consumed in powder form. It’s used to boost the immune and the reproductive system.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Dusting Powders, Multivitamin Capsule, CCM Tablets, Multivitamin Syrups, Multivitamin Tablets, coconut powder, Jaggery Powder, Agar Agar Powder, Khus Khus, Dry Ginger, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper Powder, White Pepper Powder, Dry coconut, Anjeer, Badam, Mamra Badam, Walnut, Dry dates, coconut powder, Kishmish, Pista, Black Raisins, Cardamom, Cardamom Powders, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, mulethi powder, Dalchini Powder, Cocoa Powder, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dalchini sticks, Cloves, Elaichi, Peppercorns, Black Peppercorns, and Long Peppercorns online in India.
Top 10 Best Quality Shatavari Powder Brands in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Shatavari Powder
- An important feature of the Shatavari powder is its composition of the powder.
- Is it purely organic or is it mixed with other components?
- Another important feature of the Shatavari powder is its effect of the powder.
- What does the powder help or is needed for exactly? Some women need it to boost their immune system, especially during pregnancy, lactation during breastfeeding, and maintaining healthy production of the female hormones.
Types of Shatavari Powders
- Shatavari herbal and health powder are available in three forms/ types.
- These forms include liquid essence, powder, and tablets/ capsules.
- Typically we can take Shatavari tablets up to twice per day.
- The most common and most used form is in powder form.
- Traditionally, it is the most preferred and effective form of consuming the powder.
- The tablets/ capsules are simply taken with water and as prescribed by your physician.
How to use Shatavari Powder?
- Shatavari powder is to be taken in liquid form, powder, or as capsules.
- Traditionally, it is most consumed in powder form.
- One needs to mix the powder with water at room temperature.
- We should take the paste as per the recommended dosage.
- In case you do not like the taste, you can simply mix it with either juice or mix to alter the taste.
- You can simply swallow with water as capsules,
Buyers’ guide for Shatavari Powder
- When considering buying Shatavari powder, it is important to consider the current health status and issues of the consumer.
- Are you a pregnant woman or a lactating mother? Are you one who needs your immune system and digestive tract boosted? Do your research on what’s best for you.
- Another yet important factor to consider is the side effects of the powder.
- People experience different side effects depending on their health status.
List of Top 10 Best Quality Shatavari Powders in India-Buyers Guide
1. Herb Essential Pure Shatavari Powder- 50g
The powder is suitable during pregnancy and lactation of a mother. It supports and nourishes reproductive health by nourishing and toning a female’s reproductive organs.
- The powder helps in hormonal balance and during the mensuration period.
- It helps mothers with breastfeeding issues.
- It is a high-quality product.
- It is not suitable for people with liver issues.
- It is a bit costly.
2. Just Jaivik 100% Organic Shatavari Powder, USDA Organic
It is a certified and plant-based powder that contains Asparagus racemosus that promotes strength and vitality. It is suitable for adults.
- The powder is suitable for people who would like to gain weight.
- It has good taste and packaging.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It has a bad smell once you have made it into a paste.
- Many customers complain that it is not a pure mix.
3. Herbal Hills Organic Shatavari Powder 200g
Herbal Hills powder is suitable for adults. It is recommendable for vegetarians.
- It supports the menopausal transition.
- This is suitable for lactating mothers.
- It strengthens and nourishes both the body and the tissues.
- It has a bitter and unpleasant taste.
- It may cause skin reactions in some people.
4. CARMEL ORGANICS Organic Shatavari Root Powder 340 grams
The Non-GMO powder is suitable for adults with vegetarian diets. It supports lactation in mothers.
- It actively cleanses the user’s digestive tract.
- This moisturizes the respiratory tract.
- It boosts strength and top-tier energy levels in the user.
- It has a bitter and unpleasant taste.
- Some customers review that the powder is not from the root but the whole plant.
5. Jain Pure Shatavari Powder 1kg
The powder is to be stored in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight, and make sure not to refrigerate it. We can take it 2 to 4gms twice per day or as direct by your doctor.
- This is suitable and recommendable for both men and women.
- It maintains a hormonal balance.
- It has a high-quality standard.
- It takes a long to see any results.
- It is not pure but rather mixed.
6. Ved Tattva Organic Shatavari Powders 200gms
Isha Agro developers manufacture the powder with 10% natural and vegan organic Shatavari powder. It has a natural color and is suitable for both men and women.
- It causes a calming effect and boosts stamina.
- This is used to soothe the digestive tract system.
- It increases endurance levels, particularly in women, because of the antioxidant property.
- It is a bit too costly.
- It may have unpleasant side effects.
7. B Natural 100% Shatavari Root Powders/ Asparagus Powder- 500gm
The powder targets women and boosts digestive health and has an aphrodisiac effect. It is one of the most often used herbs for women.
- It maintains a stable and healthy hormonal balance.
- This strengthens and nourishes the female reproductive organs.
- It has nice and attractive packaging.
- It may not be purely Shatavari powder.
- It may take longer to see any effect.
8. Biotic Natural Shatavari Powder-Satavar Churna- 200gms
The powder comes in pouch packaging with a net weight of 200gms. It is suitable for both men and women for boosting the immune system.
- It effectively and actively boosts the immune system.
- This is a high-quality product of high standard.
- it is a pure mix of Shatavari powder.
- It may cause skin effects to people with sensitive skin types.
- It is expensive and not affordable to a majority of the market.
9. Nature’s Velvet Shatavari Asparagus Racemous Powders- 250g
The company delivers the powder in a bottle package. They targeted it at females.
- It boosts vitality and fertility.
- The powder helps in the production of breast milk for struggling lactating mothers.
- It boosts and boosts the immune system.
- The powder is very costly.
- It has a slightly bitter taste.
10. VY VedaYug Shatavri Powders- 200gms
The powder is packaged and sold in a stand-up zipper pouch with a net quantity of 1 gram. It targets adult women.
- This helps in the general wellness of women.
- It helps lactating mothers in the production of breast milk.
- It strengthens reproductive health through nourishing and toning the female reproductive organs.
- Some consumers may find its smell repulsive.
- It may not be entirely pure and unmixed shavatari powder.
India produces the best Shatavari powders that the buyers may find it hard to choose from them. With different health needs, it may be quite tedious navigating through the marketing and trying to figure out what best works for you. With this article as your guide, it becomes easy to fulfill your needs with less time spent researching while cutting unnecessary costs. Go get yourself a nice health retreat with Shatavari powder!
What is Shatavari powder good for?
Shatavari powder is suitable for boosting the user’s immune system and reproductive system. It also prevents and treats viral infections and ulcers. This is also known to be good and recommendable to pregnant and lactating mothers. It is practically a herb that heals a number of health issues.
Can we take Shatavari powder daily?
It is possible to take it twice daily, but most importantly prioritize any other directions as given by your doctor or physician.
A dose of the extract is usually 30 drops in water or juice and can be consumed even to three times per day.
What is the price of the Shatavari powder?
Good and high quality and of high standard Shatavari powder typically costs 225 to 520 rupees in Ind.