If you are suffering from gastrointestinal problems and you are a fan of Ayurvedic medicine practices, you should check out shankh bhasma. It’s a great ayurvedic medicine made from conch shells, usually mixed with aloe vera or lemon. If your physician recommended you try out natural medicine, or you simply want to improve your overall health of the digestive system, stay tuned for all the details we will provide you.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Vasaka, Hadjod, Nagarmotha, Gokshura, Trikatu, Sarpagandha, Punarnava, Shatavari, Stevia Powder, Dusting Powders, Multivitamin Capsule, CCM Tablets, Multivitamin Syrups, Multivitamin Tablets, coconut powder, Jaggery Powder, Agar Agar Powder, Khus Khus, Dry Ginger, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper Powder, White Pepper Powder, Dry coconut, Anjeer, Badam, Mamra Badam, Walnut, Dry dates, coconut powder, Kishmish, Pista, Black Raisins, Cardamom, Cardamom Powders, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, mulethi powder, Dalchini Powder, Cocoa Powder, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dalchini sticks, Cloves, Elaichi, Peppercorns, Black Peppercorns, and Long Peppercorns online in India.
Top 10 Best Shankh Bhasma in India
Features of Shankh Bhasma
- This conch shell powder can help with digestive system issues.
- It can help alleviate abdominal pain or discomfort, gastric reflux or flatulence.
- Also, since it’s rich in calcium, it can improve your bone health and it is useful if you have a lack of calcium that came out last time you took a complete medical examination.
- Thanks to its detoxifying properties, shankh bhasma is also great to improve your skin’s appearance and preventing acne.
Types of Shankh Bhasma
- You will find this product usually in two forms: tablets and powder.
- If you opt for tablets, you should know that they are easy to ingest and store, and you will be able to buy multiple packs at once so that you can follow a three-month routine with these dietary supplements.
- If you go with powder, it will be easier to dissolve and it will transfer into your blood more quickly.
- Furthermore, you can find a powder that has great taste, and it will be nicer to enjoy a tasty beverage instead of a simple glass of water.
How to use Shankh Bhasma?
- Remember to always listen to your doctor and ask for his advice whenever you decide to add a dietary supplement to your day-to-day routine.
- This being said, usually, your physician will tell you the right way of administering shankh bhasma tablets or powder.
- Anyway, you will probably need to take one-two tablet a day with a glass of water or dissolve a teaspoon of powder into a glass of water or juice of your choice.
- Dietary supplements are easy to use, especially if you have the assistance of your doctor.
- Aside from mixing the powder with water, you can also use it to prepare face masks, if the product is destined for external use as well.
Buyer’s guide for Shankh Bhasma
- Taking care of your health is the best thing you can do for your body.
- You will find that your digestive system and your skin alike will benefit from the properties of shankh bhasma.
- The aspect you need to have in mind is if you choose to buy powder or tablets, according to your preference.
- If you find it easier to take a pill and get on with your day, you should do that.
- On the other side, if you enjoy drinking flavoured beverages, maybe powder would be a greater option.
- Also, powder has multiple uses, including preparing face masks.
List of Top 10 Best Shankh Bhasma in India Buyers Guide
1. Baidyanath Jhansi Shankha Bhasma
This first item on our list from Baidyanath can be used for preparing face masks. You mix it with water or other plant extracts and spread it on your skin and then rinse well.
- It has multiple uses;
- The product works well in the long run;
- You can use it as an acne remedy.
- It can be painful to use it straight on your pimples;
- The results will depend on the skin type.
2. Dabur Shankh Bhasma
The second product on our list is in powder form and comes in a pack of two. Each pack has 100 grams, and it is completely natural and vegan.
- It is a natural product;
- You don’t need a prescription for it;
- It can help with digestive issues.
- There are no reviews for this product;
- The product is non-returnable.
3. Dabur Pack of Two Shankha Bhasma
Coming up next in line is a pack of two from Dabur, this time with only 5 grams per pack. You can use it if you want to test the product before buying a larger quantity.
- The fact that you can test the product first is a big plus;
- It is natural and vegan;
- It comes in powder form so it has multiple uses.
- The quantity can be small if you need more of this product;
- You can’t return the product if you aren’t happy with it.
4. Guapha Ayurveda Shankh Bhasma
The fourth item on our list comes in powder form. It contains, as active ingredients, calcium and magnesium.
- It’s great for digestive system health and detoxifying the body;
- The product is an ayurvedic medicine;
- It’s 100% natural.
- It has few reviews;
- One client complained about the quality.
5. PATANJALI Ayurvedic Shankh Bhasma
Next on our list, is another powder, this time from Patanjali. You can use it in case of any chronic digestive issue.
- It has great health benefits;
- It’s an ayurvedic product;
- The product is 100% natural.
- It has a few ratings on Amazon;
- You can buy it in 5 grams envelopes, so you will need to buy a large quantity for it to last multiple days.
6. Nirogam Coolgut Kit
This kit contains 100 grams of Avipattikar Powder and 10 grams of Shankh Bhasma powder. You will need to use it as stated in the instructions.
- It is great for digestive problems;
- You will benefit from both the powders’ health properties;
- The instructions are clear and the product is easy to use.
- It doesn’t have many ratings on Amazon;
- You can’t return it if you are not satisfied.
7. Ayucine Shankha Bhasma
The powder comes in four jars of 10 grams each. You will need to use it as per your practitioner’s instructions.
- You can get a pack of four;
- It’s easy to store;
- This product has great health benefits.
- Not a lot of ratings on Amazon;
- The price is a bit high, 255 Rs for 40 grams of powder.
8. Tansukh Shankh Bhasma
This time, the powder comes in a pack of 3 jars of 10 grams each. As usual, you can mix it with water for making a face mask or combine it with a bit of liquid for digestive problems.
- It has multiple uses;
- The price is great, at around 170 Rs for 30 grams;
- It helps with digestive problems.
- You shouldn’t use it on your face if you have sensitive skin;
- The quantity is a bit small.
9. 100% NATURAL&PURE PRODUCTS Shankh Bhasma
Next in line, the powder from 100% Natural&Pure Product was mixed with lemon juice for the addition of vitamin C.
- It has great health benefits;
- The product is natural;
- It’s a qualitative product.
- The jar is small, only 50 grams;
- It only has a few ratings.
10. WellAura Baidyanath Shankh Bhasma
Just like the others, this product is 100% natural. You can use it according to your doctor’s recommendations.
- It is an ayurvedic medicine;
- You can use it for digestive issues;
- Comes in a pack of two.
- The product has no reviews;
- The quantity is not enough for long-time use.
Your digestive system will be thankful if you choose to cure it with some natural products. It is important to always listen to your doctor and take any supplements when recommended by a specialist. If you are using the powder to cure acne, make sure you stop the process if you get any rashes or other side effects. Keep in mind that sensitive skin will be affected by the acidity of the powder.
1. What is Shankh Bhasma used for?
This ayurvedic conch shell natural medicine is used for digestive problems, such as reflux or abdominal pain. Also, you can use it for improving your skin’s condition and fighting acne, as it can be used as an active ingredient in face masks.
2. What are the health benefits of Shankh Bhasma?
As mentioned, the health benefits revolve around the digestive system. Thanks to the calcium you will find naturally in the powder, it can help you with adding up some calcium to your diet. Furthermore, it’s great for your skin and can be used for esthetic purposes.
3. When is the best time to take Shankh Bhasma?
Usually, your physician will let you know exactly when and how to use the product. You can use it before going to bed or prior to a meal, but it is always a good idea to follow the instructions.