SF Sonic is one of the market leaders in the battery niche all over India. When you open many cars, you find that they are powered by an SF Sonic battery. Here, the SF sonic battery gives the power that the cars need to start. It also provides the power that the cars need to keep their lights (headlights, brake lights, and so on) working. Further, the SF Sonic battery keeps things like car alarms, horns, and dashboard displays working. Besides such car batteries, we also have non-automotive batteries under the SF Sonic brands. This is where we mainly find the SF Sonic inverter batteries.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best inverter batteries, Exide Batteries, Exide car batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, Solar inverters, UPS for PCs, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, Nippo batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks in India.
Top 10 Best SF Sonic Batteries in India
Features of SF Sonic Battery
- The features that make people love SF Sonic batteries include their versatility, their durability, and their stability.
- Versatility is in terms of the SF Sonic batteries being usable on a wide range of cars or devices. So these SF Sonic batteries are made in line with global standards, which makes them usable on many devices.
- Durability here refers to the SF Sonic battery’s long-lasting nature. As proof that these batteries are meant to last long, the makers offer very long-running warranties.
- Stability is with reference to how well they charge, and how smoothly they supply power to devices.
Types of SF Sonic Batteries
- There are SF Sonic automotive batteries. Then there are SF Sonic non-automotive batteries.
- The SF Sonic automotive batteries are meant for use in vehicles. Within the cars, there are things (like starters, horns, and lights) that require electric power to work. The SF Sonic batteries turn out to be the source of that power.
- The non-automotive SF batteries on the other hand are those meant for use in inverters. Here, they charge (whenever the system has access to power) and hold power in direct current form. Then the inverters convert that direct current into AC and supply it to devices.
Buying Guide for SF Sonic Battery
- The three key things to check keenly while buying an SF Sonic battery are its capacity, warranty, and price.
- Starting with the capacity, the units to be on the lookout for are amp-hours (AH).
- Turning to warranty, there are two things to be on the lookout for regarding it. Those are its duration (usually stated in months) and its coverage terms.
- Finally, turning to SF Sonic battery prices, you need to know what price range is fair for the battery type. Only then would you avoid fleecing by vendors.
How To fit & Use SF Sonic Battery?
- There are two main uses of the SF Sonic battery: where it works either as an automotive or inverter battery.
- If you are using the SF Sonic battery as an automotive battery, you have to fit it into the car. So you open the car’s bonnet, find the slot for the battery, and put it there. Then you connect the terminals to the battery nodes, for it to work.
- If you are using it as an inverter battery, you have to connect it to the inverter. So you move it close to the inverter.
- Then you use the provided wires to connect. First, you connect the battery to the inverter. Then you connect the entire system to a power source (grid or solar), which will be charging it.
List of Top 10 Best SF Sonic Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. SF Sonic Torque 12V Battery
This is a 6-cell lead acid battery. It comes with a spill-proof design.
- This is pretty much a maintenance-free battery
- It never leaks
- Offers quite a lot of power for the usual basic needs
- It has an internal resistance of 13.5 milliohms
- The battery is quite heavy, at 30 kg
2. SF-SONIC FS 1440-35 Batteries
What you get here is a high-capacity automotive battery. This is a lead acid battery of 28 volts.
- Easy to fit onto the cars
- The price for this automotive battery is not very high
- It is a relatively light battery, at 10.6 kg
- Its warranty has some notable limits
- It may corrode a bit as time goes by
3. SF Sonic Mobiker Batteries
This is a fully sealed battery. It comes factory charged (and hence ready to start using on delivery).
- You can mount it at inclined angles (as it doesn’t spill)
- It has better safety, with a flame arrestor
- Withstands vibrations quite well
- The price for this fully sealed battery may appear rather high for some
- Fitting this battery in some vehicles may prove to be a challenge
4. Exide SF Sonic Bolt Car Batteries
Provides power to electric components of the car like starter and lights. It is a 12-volt battery.
- It requires no tiring toppings (with water or acid)
- Not prone to acidic corrosion (as it comes with an arrestor to prevent that)
- It is not very much affected by shocks or vibrations (as it has dual plate protectors against that)
- Its capacity is modest for other backup purposes
- At very high temperatures, it may work in a somewhat suboptimal way
5. SF-SONIC Factory Charged 12 Volt BATTERIES
Made of some 6 cells inside. Ideal for use in vehicles.
- This is a rather lightweight battery which however has the ability to hold quite a lot of power
- It has a relatively good warranty
- The price is not too high, given this battery’s superb quality
- Some people may require a mechanic’s help to fit it onto their cars
- May seem to charge at a slow pace when you first use it
6. SF Sonic Maintenance Free Enhanced Performance Batteries
This is a compact power-packed battery for automotive usage. It comes with 36 month’s warranty.
- This is a cost-effective battery
- Does not require opening up for maintenance
- It has a quite low internal resistance
- Like most other batteries, it is a bit delicate
- Its capacity may prove too modest for ultra-high drain usage
7. SF-SONIC 12 Volt 6-Cell Car Batteries
Ideal for use as a power source for vehicles. It is a modern maintenance-free battery.
- The material used in making it is of good quality, making it durable
- It can provide a lot of power for quite long periods
- The battery has good safety features
- This battery does not come cheap
- The final 24 months of this battery’s warranty are actually on a pro-rata basis
8. SF-SONIC Car Lead Acid Batteries (FS1800-35 L/R)
Suitable for use in most small cars. It comes with a 60-months total warranty.
- This is a sealed battery(which therefore doesn’t need routine maintenance)
- Quite easy to lift and move within an area (thanks to the good quality sturdy handle it comes with)
- Performance is not affected much by vibrations and shocks
- For bigger commercial vehicles, its power output may not be enough
- It may have a minor corrosion effect
9. SF SONIC Boltz Medium Size Batteries
This is a lead-acid battery. It has 6 cells, whose total potential difference is 12 volts.
- Allows for each checking of battery condition through its ‘magic eye’ feature
- It comes with some charge on it from the factory
- Works well even under quite severe conditions
- It has a somewhat modest current output
- You need proper tools to fit it onto the car
10. SF SONIC Three-Wheeler Batteries
This is a 12-volt lead acid battery for three-wheel vehicles. It is based on glass mat assembly.
- This is a fully spill-proof battery
- Its sides are vented
- One doesn’t need to buy acid and distilled water for topping it
- The warranty for this battery is only 12 months
- Getting it to connect properly with the 3-wheeler can be a challenge at first
An SF Sonic battery can serve as a good, reliable store of power for your vehicle or inverter. Use this guide to get the best outcomes while shopping for good SF Sonic batteries in India.
Is SF Sonic battery good for cars?
Yes, because its performance is usually quite reliable and it lasts long.
What is the cost of the SF Sonic battery?
SF Sonic battery price can range from 1800 Indian rupees (for a 2-wheeler battery) to 7500 for a 4-wheel car battery.
Which is the best SF Sonic battery?
One that is compatible with the given vehicle or inverter, and has stable reliable performance.