Light Bulbs are fancy, home-décor light sources. They are useful for decoration. They have successfully replaced wax candles that people previously used for decorations. These are LED studded wires, coated with plastic or rubber for insulation. People usually buy them for the decoration of their homes and lawns on merry occasions. There is a variety of such lights online that includes imported as well as local products with replacement policies.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best 20Watt LED Lights, 9 Watt LED Bulb, LED Tube lights, LED Bulbs, Decorative Lights, Halogen lights for bikes, Wall Lamps, Night Bulbs, Pendant Lights, Garden Lights, Hanging Lights, LED Torch lights, Chandelier Lights, Rechargeable emergency lights, Study lamp lights, Fancy lights, ceiling lights, aquarium lights, solar street lights, Car LED Lights, best solar inverters online, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, solar street lights, and best solar inverters online in India.
Top 10 Best Series Lights in India
Features of Series Light
- All light bulbs have LEDs as the main light-generating source.
- These lights need to have a continuous power supply. This could be a battery or a DC source.
- They could be either monochromatic or multicolor LEDs.
- Some brands offer mode-changing LED wires which display 8 patterns of lighting.
- They measure 10 to 50 meters with 100 to 200 LEDs.
- Some are bendable to the shape you want them to form.
Types of Series Lights
- Depending upon the features the brands offer, LED light bulbs could be of the following types.
- Type 1 is the one with USB cables. Some of these need a direct electric source, while others can work with power banks also.
- You will find some with a two-pin cord as well.
- Type 2 is remote-controlled. These LEDs have a remote to choose the mode of lighting from the 8 modes available.
How to Use Series Light?
- Their usage doesn’t require a lot of skill. However, you need to consider some points.
- Provide accurate voltage to the LEDs. Too much voltage might blow the LEDs.
- If you are decorating an outdoor area, keep the plug away from water sources.
- To decorate the staircase, keep in mind not to use glass-coated LEDs.
- Handle the LED light bulb wires with gloves to escape any chance of getting electric shocks.
Buyer’s Guide for Series Light
- While purchasing the light bulbs, read the wattage they need and the recommended power supply.
- Read the length of the wire and the number of bulbs it has.
- The products that suit your need, add them to your wish list, and compare them with other similar products.
- Once you feel satisfied that the price of the product is just according to the features it offers, consider proceeding to check out.
List of Top 10 Best Series Light in India-Buyers Guide
To help you with your online purchase, below is a list of the top 10 LED light bulbs. All of these are available on Amazon
1. Mansaa 10m Copper String with 100 LEDs
Here is a wide variety of LED lights for you to choose from.
- The LEDs are easy to light up with the help of a USB cable and an adapter.
- Its USB cable is 1m long. The cable is long enough to be linked with a distant source.
- As the wire is insulated, it is safe for outdoor decoration as well.
- The LEDs are not multicolored. They emit a single color at a time.
- They don’t display more than one mode of lighting. They will stay lightened and will display no other pattern.
2. Purple Tree LED Series Light Bulbs
This is a 10 m-long string of LED bulbs.
- The plastic wire is easy to mold in any shape.
- As it is a water-proof product, it is safe to use it for outdoor decorations as well.
- There is a 10-day replacement on this product.
- It is an expensive product.
- As plastic is its main material, there are chances for the body to undergo material damage because of short-circuiting.
3. Gesto Multicolor Decoration LED series Light Bulbs
Here is another expensive but fancy LED decorative light.
- This is a 45-m long wire with multicolor LED bulbs on it.
- The wire is waterproof. You may decorate the pool in your garden with it.
- Its plugging is simple. It requires a two-pin socket.
- The alternative to charging is not available in case a direct power supply is not available.
- This is a highly expensive product with limited features to offer.
4. Xergy Remote-Controlled LED Lights
This is a battery-powered product.
- You don’t need to have a power supply or power bank to operate these LEDs. This product is battery dependent.
- It has a remote controller of its own which offers 8 types of LED lighting modes.
- The warm lights are waterproof as well.
- They are not multicolored. Only a single color will be displayed by all LEDs.
- The price is too high for a 10-m LED wire with no special feature.
5. Eyuvaa Label Mini LED Lights
This is an economical product to buy.
- There are 200 LEDs in this wire.
- The LEDs glow in 8 different modes.
- A 5-m long wire studded with LEDs is big enough to decorate big Christmas trees.
- The rubber and plastic material is liable to burn. Rubber is not resistant to heat.
- Some buyers might think that the size of the LEDs is a little small.
6. Miradh Multicolor LED Light Bulbs
It is an 18-m long LED light bulb string made up of PVC with LEDs studded on it.
- These LEDs are color-changing types.
- It glows in 8 different modes.
- Controlling it is simple. It is controlled with a control button.
- To light these LEDs, a continuous electric power supply is necessary. They don’t work with batteries.
- The availability of this item is undetermined.
7. Syska USB Corded 100 LED Light Bulbs
For buyers seeking an economical and trendy LED light wire, here is a product to consider.
- You can change the mode of LED lights with the help of remote control which is part of the parcel.
- The USB cord is easy to plug into any USB adapter.
- Its wattage is only 2.5 watts.
- The LEDs are not multicolor. They might appear too monotonous and old-fashioned.
- Its glass material is liable to damage and risky to carry.
8. Varshine Copper Wire LED Lights
This is another economic-to-buy product. It is an Indian product.
- The product is not very expensive and has a 10-day return policy.
- Its length is 50-m. which is enough to light up a room or a whole staircase.
- The LEDs are multicolored.
- The Total number of bulbs is not explicit in the product description.
- This product lacks a warranty. You might need to invest in a similar product the next year.
9. Pragaart Ball LED Light Bulbs
Here is a trendy LED string for you to decorate your home on any merry occasion.
- These LEDs have a long working period. They can work for 5000 hours.
- They need a two-pin switch to plug in and work.
- The price is just for a 4-m long copper wire.
- Their wattage is not clear. It’s not clear how much electricity will the LEDs consume on the meter.
- A continuous electric supply is necessary for this product to work.
10. Desidiya 10-meter LED Light Bulb Wire
This is an imported product from China, with rice-shaped LEDs.
- The lights are environmentally friendly.
- Its plastic-coded wiring keeps the user safe from sudden electric shock.
- They are light to carry and their price is quite reasonable as well.
- These LEDs have no remote-controlled mode-changing feature.
- Their plug-in method requires a continuous electric supply. In absence of an electric current, the LEDs might not work.
Thanks for reading the article up to the end. We hope it is helpful. The information here is just a small fraction of the product description available on the web. It’s a good idea to read a detailed account of products on the website it is available at. Read the reviews other buyers have given. Also, add your comments on the site to help other buyers know the product well.
What type of Lights are used in series connection?
Lights that need to be controlled together are used in series connections. These could be LEDs and lamp bulbs. However, all those lights that you want to turn out together should be connected in series.
How do series lights work?
Series lights work synchronically. They have a single power supply and the same power-supply route. this power supply has all the devices linked to it that need to be lit up. If the power goes out, all the lights in a series of combinations shut down together.
Which lights are the best series or parallel?
Parallel lights are the best. It is so because in case the power supply to a single light is out, it won’t affect the rest of the lights you have attached to the circuit.