You won’t like your chips soggy. So, they make sure to seal the packets. And that’s where the sealing machine comes into great use. Sealing machines work on plastic and aluminium foil bags. And with its help, you can easily package a variety of things. Homemakers use it to seal homemade snacks and party or wedding favours. Small-scale businesses use it to seal and protect food and beverage items and other goods.
It gives their customers a more professional service and a happy buying feeling. It is pretty much affordable and could be a useful tool in your day-to-day life. So, we’ve jotted down a list of the top ten recommendations so you can choose the best for yourself. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Staple Guns, Gun Tackers, Label Printers, Photo Printers, Thermal printers, Barcode printers, Thermal Printers, Lamination Machines, Heat sealing machines, Paper shredders, and Tape Dispensers in India.
Top 10 Best Sealing Machines in India
Features of Sealing Machine
- Impulse bag sealers are portable, compact, and easy to use.
- The high-quality electric heating bars and temperature-resistant ribbons make poly-bags heat and seal efficiently.
- It features a time control panel to regulate the heating time according to the thickness of different plastic films.
- With the help of the temperature adjustment knob, you can manage the temperature depending on what material.
- It works on different thermoplastics like PP, PE, LDPE, and aluminum foil sheets.
- And can package anything well and help to keep it fresh.
- Proper sealing of the product protects it from dirt, leaking, and moisture and makes them last longer.
Types of Sealing Machines
- There is a huge variety of sealing machines.
- Some are ideal for heavy-duty bag sealing jobs and are both automatic and semi-automatic.
- Manual and tabletop packaging machines find application in households and small-scale industries.
- These thermal-bonding sealers are major of two types: hot-bar welding and impulse welding.
- The constant heating machine is used to join thick or multi-layered materials.
- The sealing bar is constantly heated as long as the operator compresses them.
- This kind of sealing provides better seal quality and strength.
- While the impulse heating sealers give ‘on-off’ settings and deliver heat at short intervals to seal thin thermoplastic.
Buyers Guide for Sealing Machine
- Buying the perfect sealing machine is not that tough.
- You need to pay attention to some important points.
- If you want to pack small things or food in plastic pouches, you’ll need a hand impulse heating machine.
- It is easy to operate, movable, and small-sized.
- And if you want to pack plastic bags to package larger things, you’ll be needing expensive and heavy machines.
- One who has a domestic electricity connection should choose a product that saves electricity.
- Also, check the star rating of the product.
- Decide what sealing length you’ll need.
- Mini heat packaging machines come in a range of 8-inches to 12-inches of sealing length.
- Always choose a user-friendly and convenient machine.
- Take care of your budget.
- Explore and find out which one could give better performance and fits your budget as well.
- Last but not least, check if the product is safe to use.
- These machines include heating bars and electricity running components.
- In this case, you’ll need to be always careful and secure.
- Thus, make sure that you always buy the best quality that doesn’t compromise your safety.
How To Use a Sealing Machine?
- Using a mini heat impulse sealer is very easy.
- Firstly insert the power cord into an electric socket, then place the poly-bag on the sealing platform.
- You’ll need to adjust the temperature and heating time with the help of the timer knob according to the thickness of the plastic.
- Then press down the handle and release it after 1-2 seconds or when the indicator stops buzzing.
- This buzzing is the sign of the completion of the sealing process.
- For better maintenance and use, always keep the sealing surface and Teflon coat clean.
List of Top 10 Best Sealing Machines in India Buyers Guide
1. Ekavir Hand Table Top Heat Sealer
It is 8 inches 380 watts Hand Table Top Heat Sealing Machine. It seals all kinds of plastic and is implemented with a timer knob to manage the heat time.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Adjustable Timer knob
- Do not consume energy if not in use.
- Functional complications after some days of using
- Cheap material quality
2. JUNKYARD Hand Heat Impulse Packaging Machine
An impulse sealing machine that seals plastic and aluminum bags and pouches. It can join films up to 2 mm thickness and have an 8 inches long sealing length.
- Comes with an indicator light
- No pre-heating required
- You can adjust the temperature with the knob
- Not suitable for industrial use
- Safety issue as it leaks current from the body at times
3. Corslet Impulse Heat Sealer
Corslet Impulse Heat Sealer is a 12 inches thermal sealing machine that is also suitable for heavy-duty bags. It works on a variety of things from cellophane paper to bubble wraps.
- 8 level adjustable regulator
- Automatic power-off feature if not being used
- Fast cooling technology
- Could be a little expensive
- Some user complains of product quality
4. JD9 Premium Heat Sealer
This 8 inches, 2 mm wide thermal-bonding machine is perfect for heavy-duty sealing as well as for domestic use. It heats very fast and comes with useful settings like an adjustable knob and light indicator.
- High-temperature resistant silica gel that makes the sealing long-lasting & smooth
- Adjustable knob with 8 stalls
- Effective heat dissipation feature
- The indicator does not work well always
- Does not seal properly sometimes
5. L1F3 Table Top Heat Sealer
This 12-inch impulse heat sealer is best for retail, grocery, and industrial packaging. It also includes a timer and consumes less power.
- Easy to operate
- Low energy consumption
- Light and compact
- Some parts of the body pass current
- The sealing is not fine sometimes
6. CLIF Metal Body Heat Sealer Machine
Ideal for use at home, warehouse, and supermarkets, this is a 12-inch impulse sealing machine. This metal body sealer contains a time control panel and adjustment knob to meet the needs of different types of materials.
- Uses temperature resisting silica gel
- Adjustable timer
- No warming required
- A little expensive
- Product quality issues
7. KIING Poly Sealing Table Top Heat Sealer- 8 Inch
KIING heat sealer machine effectively seals plastic packets up to 1/2 kg to 25 kg. It is suitable for sealing PP, Aluminium, BOPP & laminated pouches.
- Good for households and general merchandise.
- Adjustable regulator with 8 options.
- Lightweight and user-friendly
- A bit overpriced
- Not suitable for heavy industrial uses
8. Ionix Plastic Sealing Machine- 12 Inch
It’s a hand-pressed heat sealer for all kinds of plastic. Equipped with a heat adjustable knob and timer, it can cost around 1,500 INR.
- 8 level adjustment available
- Effective copper transformer
- Safe latent arm
- The plastic body melts
- Doesn’t seal properly
9. Charvik Vaccum Manual Sealer- 8 Inch
Widely used in food industries. This machine is convenient in design and easily movable.
- No need of pre-heating
- Easy to use.
- You can adjust heating time with an 8 stall knob
- Functional issues after using some days
10. Airex Portable Electric Sealing Machine- 10 Inch
Made of aluminum dia cast jointless body, it is a 10-inch impulse heat sealing machine. It seals polythene bags, pouches, and HDPE bags.
- Auto LED shut-off indicator
- Less power consumption
- Duel Transformer with copper winding
- Some of the parts get loose
- Stop heating after some uses
The 8 inches plastic body & metal body heat sealers are ideal to use in your home. While, those with more length and sealing width could be used better in shops, supermarkets and for other heavy packaging uses. These portable sealing machines save you from high expenses and saves energy. And also can be installed anywhere without requiring much space. Thus, we tried to give you our best recommendations so you can get the perfect one for you.
What is a sealing machine?
A sealing machine is used to seal thermoplastic bags and pouches for packaging purposes.
How do you seal a pack?
When you place a poly-bag on the heating surface and press down the handle, it melts down the plastic and seals them.
What is the price of a sealing machine?
You can buy the sealing machine between 700 INR to 2000 INR.