Generally, Sanitizer sprays are used to disinfect surfaces like door handles, car steering, and other household and office items. Primarily, these sprays contain ethanol or isopropyl alcohol for disinfecting surfaces. Instead of alcohol, some Sanitizers use other disinfectants. Generally, Benzalkonium Chloride is an active ingredient in non-alcoholic sprays.
These sanitizers are in aerosol spray cans that allow the liquid solution to spray out. These sanitizers are also be used to disinfect your hands. Spraying makes it easier to clean rather than spreading liquid or gel sanitizer with the help of a cleaning cloth. The sprays can also be used to disinfect the air in a room. Due to the COVID pandemic, it is recommended that you frequently wash your hands and keep them sanitized.
Top 10 Best Sanitizer Sprays in India
Features of a Sanitizer Spray
- These spray sanitizers are mostly used to disinfect surfaces.
- They are also used to sanitize hands and are often rinse-free making them a must-have for your travels.
- They are often scented to give you a fresh atmosphere in your room or car.
- Primarily, these sanitizer sprays give protection against viruses, bacteria, and also germs.
- Most spray sanitizers are used on a different variety of surfaces.
- They kill more than 99% of germs.
- Also, some sanitizers are effective on fungi and mold as well.
- The aerosol pressured cans spread the sanitizer evenly across the surface consequently making disinfecting more convenient and effective.
Types of Sanitizer Sprays
Generally, there are two major types of spray sanitizers.
- Firstly, we’ll look at alcoholic-type sanitizers. Mostly, they use alcohol as a major ingredient. The alcohol is usually ethanol or isopropyl alcohol which kills 99.9% of germs.
- On the other hand, non-alcoholic sanitizers use Benzalkonium Chloride as an active ingredient which is known for its preservative characteristics. It is also used for killing microorganisms and inhibiting their growth.
- Generally, most sanitizer sprays are marketed separately for surfaces and hands.
- Spray sanitizers for surfaces are used to clean door handles, steering wheels, appliances, tools, etc.
- They spread evenly over the surface, therefore, making it easy to disinfect.
- Mostly, Sanitizers for hands are rinse-free.
- In other words, you don’t have to rinse your hands after usage, it dries on its own.
Buyers Guide for Sanitizer Spray
- Before buying a spray sanitizer always consider your usage.
- If you’re looking for a hand sanitizer it’s better that you buy a sanitizer exclusively for hand sanitization.
- They are generally gentler on the skin and are rinse-free.
- Also, consider whether you’re more comfortable with liquid form or gel form sanitizers.
- For surface sanitizers, it is important to know which sanitizer product is safe to use on which kind of surfaces.
- For example, some surface sanitizers may not be sofa-friendly.
- Some are also used for metal surfaces.
- There are also special sanitizers for wood furniture.
- Some formulas are multi-surface cleaners.
- The sprays come in both nozzle and spray gun form.
- The nozzle type is designed in some aerosols to continuously throw out the sanitizer when the nozzle is pushed down while in others it sprays out a small amount on each press however long it may be.
- The spray gun form also sprays out a small quantity of sanitizer on each press.
- If you have high usage the continuous spray nozzle would be more convenient.
How to Use Sanitizer Spray?
- Generally, usage for surface sanitizers and hand sanitizers is different.
- Above all follow the precautions mentioned on product containers to keep yourself safe.
- Firstly, for surface sanitizer evenly spray it on the surface.
- Secondly, rub with a cleaning cloth if you want to clean the surface.
- Above all make sure you don’t get the spray into your eyes as a result this may cause irritation or allergy.
- Also, make sure to keep your face as far away from the spray as possible.
- Inhaling the sanitizer may be injurious to health or even fatal in high volumes.
- For hands spray it on your hands and rub your hands together to evenly disinfect your whole hand.
- Rub your fingers between each other so you don’t miss any place.
- Also, rub up to your wrists for extra precaution.
- Above all, keep the spray away from your face.
- Moreover, wash your hands before eating.
- To disinfect the air in a room or vehicle it is recommended that you first cover your face with a mask or cloth then spray it evenly throughout the space aiming as high as possible.
- Leave the vehicle or room for a few minutes before entering so that the spray settles down in the meantime.
List of Top 10 Best Sanitizer Sprays in India-Buyers Guide
1. Tri-Activ 70% Alcohol Based Disinfectant Spray for Multi-Surfaces – 500 ml
Tri-Activ disinfectant spray comes in a 500 ml can and has a fresh scent. It’s effective for mold and fungi.
- Effective for viruses, bacteria as well as germs
- Kills More than 99% of germs
- It cleans multiple types of sprays
- It is non-refundable
- Contains alcohol
2. ORILEY Instant Hand Sanitizer 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Based Liquid Rinse-free Non-Sticky Skin-Friendly Germ Protection Palm Handrub
ORILEY Instant Hand Sanitizer is rinse-free, non-sticky, and also skin-friendly. It comes in litter packaging and is formulated for all purposes and places.
- Non-sticky and non-irritating
- Effective for more than 99% of germs
- Instant disinfectant for all places and when you don’t have water and soap.
- Not returnable
- Alcohol-based product.
3. Arias Sanitizer Disinfectant Spray – 600 ml (3 packs of 200 ml each)
Arias Sanitizer comes in packing of three 200 ml bottles. Contains vitamin E.
- Kills almost 100% of germs
- Rich in moisturizer and Vitamin E
- It also has a refreshing scent
- The product is not returnable
- The product has alcohol as an active ingredient
4. Beardhood Hand Sanitizer Liquid Spray, With 70% Alcohol 500ml | Multipurpose Instant Hand Rub
Beardhood Hand Sanitizer comes in 500 ml packaging. Formulated for hands and surfaces. It contains aloe vera extracts.
- The multi-surface cleaner that has multipurpose use
- Non-irritating and non-sticky
- For surfaces and hands
- Not returnable product
- It also has no contact deliver
5. BodyGuard Disinfectant Sanitizer Spray for Multi-Surfaces, Alcohol-Based – 500 ml
BodyGuard Disinfectant sanitizer spray Comes in 500 ml packaging and has a fruity fragrance. Best for hard and soft surfaces.
- Safe to use on all surfaces
- It kills 99% of germs and bacteria
- It also has a refreshing smell
- It is an alcohol-based product
- It is non-returnable and has no contact delivery
6. Godrej Protekt Disinfectant Spray – Air & Surface Sanitizer
Godrej Disinfectant spray disinfects air and surfaces. It has an aqua fragrance. Effective for cold and flu viruses.
- Contains has no parabens and sulfates
- It supplies optimum oxygen to skin cells.
- It is rinse-free and also protects from 99% of germs
- It is not returnable
- It has 70% alcohol
7. NutriGlow Advanced Organics Combo of 2 70%(v/v) Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Liquid hand rub
NutriGlow Alcohol-Based Hand sanitizer contains olive extracts which supply optimum oxygen to the skin. Reduces bacterial count on hands and body.
- It is non-sticky, moisturizing and it also smells good
- Compact and easy to carry around
- Kills 99% of germs and bacteria that cause diseases
- The product has alcohol as an active ingredient
- The product is not returnable as per amazon
8. WellCare Hand Sanitizer Spray, 500ml | Mint & Lemon | WHO Recommended 80% Alcohol
Wellcare hand sanitizer spray Contains 80% alcohol, recommended by WHO. Contains mint and lemon extracts for freshness.
- It is safe and also gentle for skin
- Rinse free usage
- Multi-surface cleaner
- Alcohol-based sanitizer
- It is not returnable and also has no contact delivery
9. Rhazes 70% Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Spray (250 ML) (Pack of 3)
Rhazes alcohol-based hand sanitizer spray Comes in a pack of three 250ml cans. It’s safe and gentle for the skin. Rinse-free and safe on surfaces.
- It kills 99% of germs
- Extra moisturizer
- It also has a great lemon aroma
- Alcohol-based sanitizer
- Not returnable and No contact delivery
10. Green Dragon’s Pulse Hand Sanitizer Spray 500ml – Pack of 2
Green Dragon’s spray is naturally fragranced with lemons. Parabens and preservative free.
- Effective for cold and flu crises
- It neutralizes odors and adds a refreshing fragrance
- Air surface sanitizer
- Alcohol-based sanitizer product
- The product has not refundable and has no contact deliver
To sum up, spray sanitizers are great for multipurpose use. They disinfect surfaces in homes, offices, and vehicles. Sanitizers for hands give you protection against germs, viruses, and bacteria. These are essential items for home and travel.
Which sanitizer spray is best?
Generally, sanitizer sprays kill a large spectrum of germs, viruses, and bacteria.
How do you make hand sanitizer spray?
WHO recommended ingredients for hand sanitizer are Ethanol, Glycerol, and Hydrogen Peroxide.
What is the price of the sanitizer spray?
They range from INR 250 to INR 600.