Sandals are the most common type of footwear all around the world. The reason to prefer them is their increased breathability. They suit every dress. Sometimes, men and women wear them equally, irrespective of whether they are a unisex type or not. Leather was the only material at first used to make them. Since the introduction of artificial leather, it has replaced original leather. Durability is sought to manufacture them.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Crocs Sandals for Women, white sneakers for women, Bata shoes for women, Lotto shoes for men, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Nike shoes, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, white sneakers for Women, Boots for Men, Mochi Shoes, Military shoes, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, Boots for Men, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals, Military shoes, Metro Shoes, & Mochi Shoes, in India
Top 10 Best Sandals for Men in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Sandals for Men
- Durability is their main feature. Their minimum warranty is of a month. Usually, they last more than that.
- They are reparable. Their parts can be sewn or glued together to repair if any of them wears out.
- They allow feet to breathe. This feature varies from sandal to sandal, though.
- They have a loop and strap as closure style, fastened with Velcro. This style is easy and handy to use.
Types of Sandals
There are 3 types in total.
- One type is for daily use. This could be indoor and outdoor use. They have maximum open space.
- Another type is for outdoor use only. They have little open space. This type covers the toes and heels completely.
- The third type is fancy wear. This type is usually expensive. They also cover the entire foot. They are shiny and attractive. It’s for indoor use.
How to Use Sandals?
- Look for any signs of wear out before putting it to use.
- If it is too tight for your feet, return it. Such sandals are injurious to your feet.
- Avoid polishing the sandals if the manufacturer has asked not to polish them. Use a damp piece of cloth to wipe them.
- Avoid wetting the sandals made of artificial leather. If they get wet, air-dry them only, rather than sun-dry.
Buyer’s Guide for Sandals for Men
- Decide the purpose for which you need to buy sandals. Try to buy a cheaper one if you need it for daily use.
- Always order the size using the size-scale guidelines.
- If you work in fields, prefer buying the one that covers the toe and heel completely. The sandal with a lot of open space is not a good fit for you.
- Order from a well-reviewed brand to avoid scams.
List of Top 10 Best Sandals for Men in India-Buyers Guide
Here is a list of top ten sandals for men compiled for our valuable customers like you.
1. Sparx Sandals for Men
The Sparx sandals offer the model Ss0453 g.
- The sandals are flexible. It makes them fit for agile customers.
- They offer enough breathing space. It is a good match for tropical customers.
- It’s a loop with a Velcro strap. This is an easy-to-go style.
- It is made of artificial leather. The shine will go out sooner.
- The manufacturer assures a warranty of 30 days only. This is a very short period for expensive sandals like this one.
2. Paragon Grey Sandals
Paragon sandal displays a slim style men’s sandal.
- Its sole is made of cork. It makes it water resistant.
- They are good as indoor sandals as well.
- The heels are thicker and comfy. This avoids pressure on the heels while walking.
- The user should not apply polish or shiner on it. Wiping with a cloth is preferable which is tiring.
- It is front open. This makes the toes vulnerable to the environment.
3. Centrino Fishermen Style Sandal
Centrino Fishermen-style sandals presented to customers by this brand are sober and simple.
- The sandals are well-sewn. This indicates they are durable.
- The sole is well-equipped for rough surfaces.
- The manufacturer offers a warranty of 3 months. It is good enough for a sandal to last.
- It is water absorbing. The sandals might get smudgy in rain.
- It has less efficient breathability, as compared to front open sandals listed above.
4. Bata Sandal for Fishermen
These bata sandals are brought to market by an old trusted brand Bata.
- The sandals cover the middle part of the toe almost completely.
- There are a lot of breathing spaces in the sandal.
- The sole is soft and padded.
- The synthetic leather might peel off with time.
- The heel is uncovered. It makes it vulnerable to getting hit.
5. VIV Sandals, Fishermen style
This is another durable product on the list.
- The sandals cover the toe and heel completely.
- It is for daily use as well as casual events.
- The parts of the sandals are sewed, rather than glued.
- The sole is made up of thermoplastic, which is less resistant to heat and sunlight.
- The sandals completely cover the feet. This decreases their breathability.
6. Woodland Leather Sandals for Men
The brand Woodland offers a wide variety of men’s sandals.
- The sandals have a lot of space for ventilating one’s feet.
- The sole is thicker at the heels. This protects the heel from strain and pressure.
- The Velcro straps are easy to use.
- The price is too high for a pair of sandals.
- Plastic loops are easy to break. This makes the fastening of traps less durable.
7. Reebok Outdoor Sandals for Men
The well-known brand, Reebok offers this sandal for men.
- The sandals have a soft flat sole.
- There is a lot of free space for the feet to breathe through.
- A strap to hold the heel in place is also present at the rear end.
- The whole sandal is flat. It lacks any padded area in the sole for heels.
- It is for indoor use only by its looks. The price is too high for the quality of the product.
8. Campus Sandals for Outdoor Purposes
This Campus sandal is the best by its looks.
- The Phylon-sole allows the user to jog and run as well.
- Synthetic material is water resistant and long-lasting.
- The price is quite reasonable for the quality the brand offers.
- The parts of the sandal are not sewn together. They might loosen if the glue runs out.
- Inner sides of the feet remain uncovered by the sandals. This makes that part of the feet susceptible to any injury.
9. Burwood Fishermen Style Sandals
Burwood offers an attractive pair of sandals.
- The style of the sandal keeps feet covered from toe to heels.
- All parts are sewn well together. This gives it a durable look.
- Non-plastic material makes the loops long-lasting.
- The price might seem a bit high to some buyers.
- The leather is susceptible to damage if they get wet and are dried in the sun. This confines its use for indoor purposes only.
10. Martin Scott Roman Style Sandals
A well-rated brand offers trendy sandals for men.
- It is stylish. It will suit all sorts of dressing.
- The price is economical.
- The sandal protects the front and back of the feet properly.
- There is little breathing area for the feet.
- It is not a good match for outdoor events and daily use.
Conclusively, there is a wide variety of sandals out there for you to try out. This product is available to serve men with varying occupations. Whether it’s a man in the fields or a man planning to get dressed for a party. There is a sandal available for each purpose at the most affordable price. We hope that you find the desired sandal that best suits your purpose. Happy shopping!
Which is the best sandal for men?
The best sandals for men are the ones that are the all-purpose type. The sandal that has at least 2-3 months of warranty is good to prefer.
Are men’s sandals in fashion?
Yes! Men’s sandals are in fashion. Though some trendy designs are a recent inclusion, but these sandals are never out of fashion.
How much do sandals cost?
Men’s sandals have varying costs according to their type.
The daily wear sandals cost around ₹300-₹600. However, men’s trendy sandals start at the rate of ₹700 to ₹900, costing up to ₹2000.