The Samsung J2 phone relies on an internal lithium-ion battery as a source of power. When you first procure the phone, it comes complete with a battery and a charger. However, the performance of that original battery tends to decline with time. It then gets to a point where it is essential to purchase a replacement Samsung J2 battery for the phone. Then again, even before its output declines due to age, the original Samsung J2 battery may suffer from other problems. It may swell if it falls into any sort of liquid. Or its connectors may become unusable. Or you may just happen to misplace this battery. All these situations would force you to go shopping for another Samsung J2 battery. Thankfully, there are plenty of batteries in the market whose specs make them suitable for use on Samsung J12.
Also, check the buyer’s guide on the best Redmi 7 Battery, Redmi Note 4 batteries, Redmi note 8 Batteries, Redmi Note 7 Pro batteries, Mi 6 Pro Phone Batteries, Mi 5A Batteries, iPhone 7 Batteries, Nokia 6.1 Plus Batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, batteries for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Power Banks, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks, Mobile Holders for Cars, Waterproof Mobile Pouch, and Tempered Glass India.
Top 10 Best Samsung J2 Batteries in India
Features of Samsung J2 Battery
- Firstly, a Samsung J2 battery should have enough capacity (in terms of the charge it holds). Earlier editions of this phone need at least 2000 mAh units of power. Latter models may require 2600 mAh power units.
- Secondly, the Samsung battery should be capable of (physically) fitting into this phone in a perfect manner. The most important thing to check in this regard is the battery’s physical dimensions. These should align with the dimensions of the phone’s battery slot.
- Thirdly, the Samsung battery should not be too heavy. If it is too heavy, it will by extension increase the phone’s weight. This may make the phone inconvenient to carry. Therefore the Samsung battery should be reasonably light, yet able to store enough power.
Types of Samsung J2 Batteries
- There are original Samsung J2 batteries. Then there are compatible non-original Samsung J2 batteries.
- The original Samsung J2 battery is exactly like the inbuilt one (which the phone comes from the factory bearing). So it is exactly the same in the brand name, model number, and other specs.
- The compatible non-original Samsung battery may differ in terms of brand name, model number, and other specs. But it fits into the slot that Samsung J2 provides for a battery. And when you put it into this phone, it is detected as a power source. So we regard it as compatible, even if it is not the original.
- On another note, there are 2000 mAh Samsung J2 batteries. Then there are 2600 mAh Samsung J2 batteries.
Buying Guide for Samsung J2 Battery
There are 3 essential things to consider and pay attention to while buying a Samsung J2 battery.
- Firstly, the Samsung battery you buy should be fully compatible with the phone. For starters, it should be capable of fitting into the phone physically and then it should be capable of being detected as a proper battery by the Samsung Galaxy J2 phone. Further, it should be capable of producing enough electrical charge to keep the phone’s functions working for reasonable times.
- Secondly, consider the Samsung battery price. Ensure that you aren’t paying too much for a battery you could otherwise get cheaply.
- Thirdly, check the Samsung battery warranty (where available). If nothing else, it shows the vendor is ready to vouch for the battery’s quality.
How To Use Samsung J2 Battery?
- In the Samsung J2 phone, there is a slot provided for the purpose of fitting a battery.
- To access this slot, you usually just have to lift open a cover. Then you simply slide the battery into the provided area, being careful to align the connectors perfectly.
- After the battery is in the slot, you may need to try powering on the phone. Then you would know whether or not the phone detects it as a proper battery.
- Thereafter, you may need to reset the phone, so that the new Samsung battery syncs well.
- Be sure to avoid overcharging or charging with the wrong chargers, to increase battery service life.
List of Top 10 Best Samsung J2 Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. Original Battery for Samsung Galaxy J2
Works with both the 2015 and 2017 editions of the Samsung J2 phone. Capacity is 2000 mAh.
- Offers good power storage performance for long
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Also works with Galaxy Core Prime phone
- Feels a bit heavy
- The price may appear slightly high to certain segments of the market
2. Ininsight Solutions Battery for Samsung Galaxy J2
This is a 2000 mAh battery. It is made using lithium-ion.
- This is a relatively lightweight yet acceptably powerful phone battery
- The vendor offers 3 month’s warranty on it
- It comes ready for use, with some charge in it
- The price is not cheap
- It is not very versatile (as in, there are few other phones, besides Samsung J2, where it can work)
3. KHARIDO ONLINE Battery for Samsung Galaxy J2
What you get here is a 2000 mAh lithium-ion battery. Also works with Samsung Galaxy Core.
- This is a low-cost battery
- Comes with 3 month’s warranty
- Slides into this phone model with great ease
- Packaging is of the loose type
- The phone may only fully sync with this battery after reset
4. Digicrown Original Battery for Samsung Galaxy J2
Suitable for use with the 2018 Edition of the J2 phone. Capacity is 2600 mAh.
- Quite reasonably priced for its capacity
- The warranty runs for 6 months
- Offer long backup if properly charged
- Prone to swelling if mishandled in certain ways
- Fitting on a Galaxy J2 phone may at first be a challenge
5. Destiny India Mobile Battery for Samsung Galaxy J2
Ideal for use with the 2016 edition of the J2 phone. Capacity is 2600 mAh.
- This battery has a nice, compact design
- Can give backup for as many as 36 hours (if on standby)
- The weight is reasonably low
- Requires for the reset to attain proper syncing with this phone
- May need installation on a Samsung J2 phone to be done by a professional
6. EB-BG360CBE Samsung Galaxy J2 Batteries
Meant for use with the 2015 edition of Samsung J2. Capacity is 2000 mAh.
- Designed to operate as a robust battery
- Comes with a good 3-month warranty
- Works for long before output shows signs of declining
- It does not come cheap
- May feel a bit heavy
7. REAL NEED Original Batteries for Samsung Galaxy J2
This is a 2000 mAh battery. Serves as an ideal replacement for the original battery that the J2 phone comes with.
- It is very reasonably priced
- Comes with 6 month’s warranty
- Works with Galaxy Core Prime phone as well
- Installation can present a challenge if you don’t have the proper skills
- Only works best with an original charger
8. Ando Mob Mobile Batteries for Samsung Galaxy J2
This is a compact and powerful battery. Its capacity is 2000 mAh.
- Comes with short-circuit protection
- Charges entirely in as little as 2 hours
- Its warranty is for 6 months
- Its packaging is loose
- It may come with just a little charge (from the factory) initially
9. Heist Original Batteries for Samsung Galaxy J2
This is a lithium polymer battery. Its capacity is 2000 mAh.
- Can give standby output for as long as 36 hours
- Also accepts charge from fast-charging adaptors
- Comes in excellent packaging which preserves the quality
- Its price may appear relatively high
- Takes a phone reset for it to sync well
10. Sunpex Original Mobile Batteries for Samsung Galaxy
Works well with the 2015 and 2017 editions of J2 phone. Its capacity is 2000 mAh.
- Offers good output with quite a long service life
- Price is reasonable
- Fits into the J2 phone with ease
- It may feel somewhat heavy
- Comes from the factory with very little or no charge
To get the best performance from your Samsung Galaxy J2 phone, you need to furnish it with a good battery. This guide has info to help you in shopping for the best Samsung J2 batteries in India.
How long does the Samsung J2 battery last?
With good care, it should function well for at least 2-3 years.
Which battery is best for Samsung J2?
It should be a lithium-ion battery with 2000 or 2600 mAh capacity.
What is the price of the Samsung J2 battery?
Samsung J2 battery price ranges from 400 to as much as 1100 Indian rupees, depending on type and brand.