An important thing in life is safety. In order to live a long, happy life, you need to be aware of safety measures. Whether you are a jogger avid for nature, a mountain lover hiking alone, or an industrial worker, you will need a safety belt. This accessory is tailored to make you visible in poor weather conditions and to keep your children safe when traveling with them on a bike.
Top 10 Best Safety Belts in India -Buyers Guide
Features of Safety Belt
- One thing to keep in mind when choosing a safety belt is its durability and its color.
- It needs to be sturdy enough to be able to sustain you in case of falling, but it also needs to make you visible in poor weather conditions.
- Also, you need to consider if the safety belt is comfortable, as you may use it for physical activities.
Types of Safety Belts
There are multiple types of safety belts.
- First of all, we have the ones made for the outdoors.
- These ones have a similar use as the reflective vest and can be worn for jogging, hiking, or cycling.
- Then, we also have safety belts for children.
- They are made especially to help you keep your kids safe while walking or cycling alongside you.
- And, last but not least, there are the industrial safety belts.
How to use Safety Belt?
- You can use the safety belt easily by putting it around your body.
- The ones for children will usually have more buckles you will need to check.
- Also, the industrial ones sometimes come with a harness, so you will also need to put them around your thighs.
- Make sure the belt is loose enough and it gives you the freedom to move while doing physical work.
Buyer’s Guide for Safety Belt
- When you consider buying a safety belt, you need to take into consideration a few things.
- Think of the color of the belt, it needs to be visible at night or in poor weather conditions.
- Then, you also need to think of the fabric of the belt – make sure you choose the best option for you.
- And, last but not least, you should buy a safety belt in liaison with your activities.
List of Top 10 Best Safety Belts in India Buyers Guide
1. ReflectoSafe Polyester Safety Belts
This safety belt from ReflectoSafe will keep you safe and visible during your outdoor activities. Look for it if you are cycling, walking your dog, or jogging at night.
- The belt fits perfectly and is comfortable to wear;
- It reflects the light well;
- This product is a must-have for motorcyclists and cyclists.
- You will have to adjust the belt once in a while;
- Some buyers would appreciate a longer belt.
2. Move On Safety Belts
Unlike the first one, this safety belt is suitable for children that travel with their parents on two-wheelers. Also, keep in mind the age recommendation from 2-6 years.
- At a price of 300 Rs, this product is affordable;
- Even when the kid slips off, the safety belt helps with balancing on two wheels;
- It is comfortable for children.
- Some children can’t stay long without moving;
- The waist strap isn’t that easy to adjust.
3. Difar Safety Belts Harness
A belt made from nylon, which you can use while working at height. This safety belt’s price is 444 Rs.
- The fabric is strong and sturdy, so it gives you a safe feeling;
- It serves an important purpose of keeping you safe while working in dangerous environments;
- It has different belt size options.
- It can only hold up to 90 kilograms;
- The buckles are not easy to maneuver.
4. Tower Climbing Full Body Safety Belts Irudek
This safety belt is made from nylon, with the mention that the ropes can also be made from different finish materials. The belt is, also, adjustable.
- This safety belt also has space for your legs;
- It has a strong material;
- You can use it while working up high.
- The package doesn’t come with instructions;
- It has a small hook, so the harness doesn’t hook easily.
5. Roshan Safety Belts
Just like the two before, this safety belt also comes with a harness. It also has a scaffolding hold along with two ropes.
- It makes you feel safe when working on heights;
- The straps are adjustable;
- The fact that it also sustains your legs makes it safer than a normal safety belt.
- According to reviews, the hooks are a little bit weak;
- It doesn’t come with an instructions manual.
6. Extrapower Safety Belts
This safety belt is very similar to the one before. It fits like a harness, with two ropes attached to it.
- Great value for money, the safety belts’ price being 622 Rs;
- It is comfortable to wear;
- The product can help you feel safer.
- It can be a bit tight, but it is adjustable;
- If you need more protection, a jacket could be a better option.
7. Safety Belts from Safeyura
A full-body, single rope, is what this safety belt is made of. The fabric is nylon, and it also comes with accessories, such as ropes and hooks to link them to other equipment.
- It has a good value for money;
- This safety belt will give you some security when working up high as well;
- The quality of the product is great.
- It is kind of hard to put on;
- The packaging is not of great quality.
8. Freefall Climbing Safety Belts
Unlike some of the other products presented before, this safety belt is made for rock climbing. The color is green and the belt can be worn all year round.
- The belt is quite sturdy;
- It has a strong fabric, giving it the mentioned sturdiness;
- It is of great help if you enjoy rock climbing in the mountains.
- It’s heavy, so wearing it all day will consume some energy;
- The design is too complicated and it doesn’t come with instructions.
9. Sai Safety Belts
This product can also be used when working in construction. It has two color options: blue or green.
- Wearing a safety harness is mandatory when working in dangerous environments;
- The price is not that high, just 582 Rs;
- Some buyers recommend this product and say it’s of good quality.
- It wasn’t designed for tall men;
- The chest lock is hard to fix and the belt is only suitable for light people.
10. C (DEVICE) Safety Belts
Just like the first one, this safety belt was made for outdoor activities.
- Good reflection during night and day;
- The product is adjustable;
- It fits both men and women.
- It doesn’t come in a variety of colors;
- You need to wear it over your outdoor gear.
If you need to buy a safety belt, take into consideration the following factors: your activity, why you need the belt, its fabric and size. For the best options, see the list above.
1. What is a safety belt’s function?
The safety belt is here to protect you when you’re being active in a potentially dangerous environment.
2. Which is the best safety belt function?
The best function of a safety belt is that it helps you be seen.
3. What is the price of the safety belt?
The price differs from 250 Rs to around 600 Rs.