A Royal Enfield bumper serves the purpose of protecting the bike rider’s legs in case of an accident. The bumper absorbs the impact that the rider’s leg would otherwise have had to absorb. Further, the bumper protects the bike itself (including possibly the engine) from impact in case of an accident. It is not just a protective device though. Fitting a Royal Enfield bumper also helps make the motorbike look more stylish. A Royal Enfield bike with no bumper looks too plain. But once you fit the bumper, the bike gets a better, more outstanding look.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Royalenfield Helmets, Helmets for Men, Ladies Helmet, Royal Enfield Leg Guards, Himalayan accessories, Engine Guards, Bullet Accessories, Bike Handles, Bike Headlights, Bike Horns, Bike Chain Cleaners, Bike tools, paint spray cans, Bike Chain Sprays, Castrol Engine oil, Engine oils, Bike Engine oils, Shell Engine Oils, Synthetic engine oil, Gear Oils, Tyre Inflators, Tubeless Tyres, Bike gloves, Tubeless Tyre Puncture repair kits, car puncture repair kits, Bicycle Puncture repair Kits, Vaccum Pumps, Bike Tyres, Michelin Tyres, Ceat Tyres, MRF Tyres, MRF tubeless tyre for bikes, Jaguar Bikes, Bike seat covers, Bike covers, Bike mobile holders, bike mobile chargers, Mechanic tools, Safety Jackets, Anti-fog glasses, Cooling glasses, in India.
Top 10 Best Royal Enfield Bumpers in India
Features of Royal Enfield Bumper
- The most important feature in a Royal Enfield bumper is sturdiness. The bumper needs to be able to absorb impact in case of an accident, and not bend. As such, it needs to be very tough.
- Another key feature of a bumper is the aesthetic appeal. You need a Bullet bumper that makes your bike look more stylish. Not one that makes your bike look ugly.
- It helps if, in spite of being sturdy, a Royal Enfield bumper is not too heavy. A Bullet bumper that is too heavy would affect the bike’s overall heaviness, requiring more power to ride.
Types of Royal Enfield Bumpers
- There are Royal Enfield bumpers that come in the form of straight bars. Then there are Royal Enfield bumpers that come in the form of bend bars.
- There are Royal Enfield bumpers that are made of mild steel tubes. Then there are Royal Enfield bumpers that are made from stainless steel.
- We have Royal Enfield bumpers that are compatible with all models of Royal Enfield bikes. Then we have Royal Enfield bumpers that are only compatible with certain models of Royal Enfield bikes.
Buying Guide for Royal Enfield Bumper
- Firstly, you need to check the compatibility of the bumper you wish to buy with your Royal Enfield bike. Ensure that you only buy a Royal Enfield bumper that is fully compatible.
- Further, you need to check the design of the Royal Enfield bumper. This will tell you how much protection the bumper can offer to your bike. It will also tell you whether or not the Royal Enfield bumper under consideration has a stylish look.
- Pay some attention to the Royal Enfield bumper price too. Try to understand what the typical Royal Enfield bumper price is like. Then ensure that the amount you pay (in terms of Royal Enfield bumper price) is reasonable, given the going rate.
How To Use Royal Enfield Bumper?
- After buying a Royal Enfield bumper, you then need to fit it onto your bike. Some of these bumpers come with nuts, bolts and other materials for fitting. Others require some sort of welding, to fit onto the bike.
- You will need to pick the exact spot on your bike where the bumper needs to be fitted. This has to be somewhere in front: usually between the wheel and the headlight location.
- It is after picking where the bumper should go that you can proceed to attach it. And that may be through the use of bolts and nuts as explained earlier. Or it may be through welding.
List of Top 10 Best Royal Enfield Bumpers in India
1. WHEETOYKART Airfly Leg Crash Guard for Bullet Classic Standard
Comes in the form of three bend bars. Color is black, with a stylish look.
- Designed to offer optimum protection to the rider’s legs and to the bike itself
- Improves the overall look of the bike
- Does not add too much weight to the bike
- The price may look a bit high to some
- Fitting requires some level of skill and time
2. SGTB Leg Spring Crash Guard (Heavy Single Black Rode) for Royal Enfield Bullet
Comes in the form of a single straight bar, with springs. Fits onto almost all Royal Enfield bikes.
- Easy to fit onto and remove from the bike
- It has a stylish appearance
- Price is quite low
- Its presence on the bike may not be very noticeable (as it is a single straight bar)
- Packaging is basic
3. R.J.VON Heavy Leg Crash Guard
Comes complete with a black wrap rope. Suitable for use on Royal Enfield Classic 350, 500 and several other models.
- Has a reasonably sturdy construction
- Doesn’t take too much space on the bike’s front
- Also protects (a bit) from dents and scratches
- Requires professional fitting
- Appearance is quite basic
4. BIGZOOM Black Single Rod Leg Guard for Royal Enfield Classic
What you get here is a single straight bar Royal Enfield bumper. Material is stainless steel.
- It is very sturdy (being a stainless steel bumper)
- Easy to fit on the bike
- Likely to be durable
- The price may seem a bit high for a single straight bar Royal Enfield bumper
- Packaging is a bit wanting
5. Royal Enfield Straight Rod Engine Guard for Classic 350
Comes in the form of an elegant looking guard (or bumper). Ideal for use on certain models of Royal Enfield Classic, Electra and Bullet.
- It doesn’t alter the look of your RE bike too much
- Has authentic Royal Enfield branding
- Able to resist corrosion
- It May not fit onto certain other types of Royal Enfield bikes
- It May require professional installation
6. Bullkartzone Bike Bullet Airfly Leg Guard
What you get here is a Royal Enfield bumper in the form of 3 bend bars. Color is black, with a nice nuanced look.
- Makes the bike look rather modern
- Has good efficacy in protecting the bike and rider
- Fits onto quite a wide range of Royal Enfield bikes
- Some may find the price beyond reach
- The bumper may require professional fitting
7. OZANGO Bike Heavy Duty Leg and Engine Frame Crash Guard
Protects not only the rider’s legs, but also the engine, radiator and petrol tank. Suitable for use with RE Himalayan bikes.
- Designed to last long
- It has a simple elegant look
- Doesn’t add too much weight to bike
- The price is not cheap
- Requires professional fitting
8. Meenu Arts Front Leg Safety Crash Guard with Rope for Royal Enfield
Comes with a diamond shape. Suitable for use on Royal Enfield Standard, Classic and Electra.
- Take quite a little space on the bike front
- Easy to fit on
- Does not bend easily, even under high impact
- It May not fit onto some Royal Enfield bike models
- Does little in terms of adding bike beauty
9. Trustway LG-04 Bike Front Leg Guard
This is a bend bar leg guard, which effectively serves as a bumper. It has the shape of a diamond (or crossbow), with black rope tied all around.
- Fits into most Royal Enfield bike models
- The price is not too high for the quality
- Sturdy and really able to absorb lots of impacts
- Fitting may require professional help
- The rope that is tied all around may with time start to chaff
10. Dhe Best LG-52 Bike (Butterfly Style) Front Leg Guard Safety Protector for Royal Enfield Thunderbird
Designed to look like a butterfly: with a main body and wings. Color is black and material is iron.
- Greatly enhances the bike’s overall beauty
- Doesn’t add too much weight to the bike
- Like to last long, given the bumper’s core material and design
- Price may be beyond the reach of some
- Fitting this bumper may require quite some time and skill
Through a bumper, you can add your Royal Enfield bike’s riding safety while also making it look more stylish. This guide has the info you need to make better decisions while shopping for a good Royal Enfield bumper.
Which is the best Royal Enfield bumper?
The best Royal Enfield bumper is sturdy one (offering full protection), well-designed, nice looking and easy to fit.
Do Royal Enfield accessories have a warranty?
Yes, some Royal Enfield accessories have a warranty, while others don’t.
What is the price of the Royal Enfield bumper?
Royal Enfield bumper price ranges from 700 to as much as 2,300 Indian rupees (and more), mostly depending on quality.