The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone requires a certain amount of power to work. It gets this power from its battery. However, if your original Redmi note 8 battery develops technical problems, you may just have to consider replacing it. The actual problems that make you replace your Redmi Note 8 batteries could normally include one like swelling. Or it may be some deeper fault that results in the battery no longer being able to store power. In such situations, you have to choose between foregoing the phone’s usage or buying a new battery for it. And in most cases, buying the battery turns out to be the more sensible option. That is because there are many cost-effective yet quite good Redmi Note 8 batteries, readily available.
Also, check the buyer’s guide on the best Redmi Note 7 Pro batteries, Mi 6 Pro Phone Batteries, Mi 5A Batteries, iPhone 7 Batteries, Nokia 6.1 Plus Batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, batteries for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks, Mobile Holders for Cars, Waterproof Mobile Pouch, and Tempered Glass India.
Top 10 Best Redmi Note 8 Batteries in India
Features of Redmi Note 8 Battery
- Redmi Note 8 power requirement is quite high, at 4000 mAh. So that is what the Redmi Note 8 battery needs to have, as its capacity rating. In terms of the model, the idea for this phone is BN46.
- Redmi Note 8 battery weight is a feature worth paying some attention to. Remember, once you install the battery, it becomes a cog in the phone, adding its weight. If you don’t want your phone to get too heavy, only use a reasonably light battery.
- Further, Redmi Note 8 battery safety features are worth paying lots of attention to. So these are things like overheating and overcharge hazard protections.
Types of Redmi Note 8 Batteries
- There are Redmi Note 8 batteries that experience a memory effect, which affects long-term backup.
- Then there are Redmi Note 8 batteries that don’t seem to experience such a memory effect.
- We have original Redmi Note 8 batteries. Then we have compatible Redmi Note 8 batteries.
- There are Redmi Note 8 batteries that come with long warranties: as long as 6 months.
- We then have Redmi Note 8 batteries that come with shorter warranties, as short as 3 months.
- Also available are Redmi Note 8 batteries that come with no warranties.
Buying Guide for Redmi Note 8 Battery
- Only buy a battery with perfect compatibility for Redmi Note 8 phone.
- At the very least, ensure that capacity aligns with what the phone requires, at around 4000 mAh, and ensure that the model number is BN46, or it’s equal.
- Consider checking the battery’s rated voltage and charging voltage limit.
- Ensure that those at least align with what the phone requires.
- Go for a Redmi Note 8 battery with reasonably modest weight.
- As for the Redmi Note 8 battery price you pay, ensure that it truly reflects the value you are getting.
How To Use Redmi Note 8 Battery?
- On your Redmi Note 8 phone, there is a huge hollow space where the battery should go in.
- Just open this space, and carefully fit the battery in there. Pay attention to the proper alignment of the terminals with the phone’s contacts.
- Use the right type of charger for your Redmi Note 8 battery.
- Further, consider conditioning your Redmi Note 8 battery (if it requires that).
- For the first 3-5 cycles, drain the battery fully, then recharge it and again drain it fully. This conditions the Redmi Note 8 battery for stability.
- Avoid unduly exposing the battery to elements like humidity, direct fire, or liquids.
List of Top 10 Best Redmi Note 8 Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. Norgen Orignal BN46 Redmi Note 8 Compatible Batteries
Rated at 4000 mAh. Works pretty much as well as the original in all respects.
- The charging experience is smooth
- It is not unduly heavy in terms of weight
- This is an easy-fit battery (since the model number is BN46)
- At first glance, the price may look a bit high
- Does not come ready to use (requires charging first)
2. The Black Store Original Redmi Note 8 Batteries
The model number is BN46. The rated power supply is 4000 mAh.
- The warranty is 6 months
- You can still use it with several other phone types, which include Note 6 and Redmi Y3
- One can count on its durability
- Not for normal disposal (since it has lithium-ion)
- The price is not low
3. MobiSpare 100% Original Redmi Note 8 Batteries
This is a full backup battery. Model is BN46, capacity 4000 mAh.
- Fits with ease into the phone
- Takes a short time to attain stability
- Weight is reasonably low
- Its warranty is quite short
- Price may prove to be beyond reach for some
4. The Black Store Original Redmi Note 8 Batteries
Comes with a 4000 mAh rating. Built with high energy density.
- Versatile (also suitable for use on Redmi 7 phones)
- The warranty is long, with really friendly terms
- The discharge rate (continuous) is about 2C, which is good
- This is not one of the cheapest batteries
- Requires several days of continual use to become stable
5. BN46 Redmi Note 8 Batteries
Contains lithium-ion. Marketed with 3 months warranty.
- It is fully safe to use on the phone
- Charges well, even with the phone on
- Can be sent for recycling after complete usage
- Its external terminals can short-circuit under certain conditions
- The layman user may need to pay a pro to help install it
6. Mobile Battery Redmi Note 8 Compatible
This is a stable and fast-charging battery. Performs almost at par with the original Redmi Note 8.
- It does not deplete fast
- Fits with ease into Redmi Note 8
- Can keep the phone on in standby mode for a very long
- Lacks retail packaging
- May only sync after the phone is fully reset
7. SPSALES REDMI Note 8 Batteries, Compatible
Rated at 3900 mAh. Marketed with 90 days warranty.
- The price is truly quite low
- The warranty is 3 full months
- Fitting usually presents no challenges, as it is a BN46 model
- May refuse to work with some types of chargers
- Output may seem to slightly vary from time to time
8. Xtarzone Redmi Note 8 Batteries, Compatible
The power supply is 3900/4000 mAh. The power charge holder chemical is lithium-ion.
- Copes with multiple charges and discharge cycles with ease
- The price is lower than for most other similar brands
- Exhibits decent stability
- May seem to delay syncing
- Not always very easy to install
9. GIFFEN Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Batteries
The model is BN3E, but still seems to be able to supply this phone. Capacity is very good, at 5200 mAh.
- Casing and terminals are of very high quality
- Weight is within the low range
- The price is manageable by most
- Can prove a bit hard to fit (being a BN3E battery)
- It has some residual memory effect
10. DSELL Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Batteries
The model number is BM4J but still seems to work well with this phone. It supplies power 4500 mAh.
- It has higher than average backup (at 4500 mAh)
- The price is not very high
- It is potentially recyclable with ease
- Sold in loose packaging
- Fitting is best preceded by the phone’s connectors cleaning with thinner, which can take time
A good quality battery is indispensable if you want your Redmi Note 8 phone usage experience to be ideal. Use this guide to increase odds of success while shopping for such a good quality Redmi Note 8 battery.
Which is the best Mi Note 8 battery?
One that can facilitate the best backup and talk-time output for long time stretches.
Can I change my battery in Redmi Note 8?
Yes, the Redmi Note 8 battery can be changed, with a few basic tools and skills.
How much does Mi Note 8 battery cost?
Redmi Note 8 battery price is largely in the range of 700 to 1450 Indian rupees.