If you own a Redmi Note 4 smartphone, you will likely need to buy a battery for it eventually. That is for instance if the original Redmi Note 4 battery ages to a point where it becomes too inefficient. It can also be a case where the original becomes faulty. That includes the common issue of it puffing up and needing replacement. Another situation that may require buying a new battery for your Redmi Note 4 phone is that loss. So if you remove it from the phone, and it gets lost, you thereafter have to buy a new one.
Also, check the buyer’s guide on the best Redmi note 8 Batteries, Redmi Note 7 Pro batteries, Mi 6 Pro Phone Batteries, Mi 5A Batteries, iPhone 7 Batteries, Nokia 6.1 Plus Batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, batteries for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks, Mobile Holders for Cars, Waterproof Mobile Pouch, and Tempered Glass India.
Top 10 Best Redmi Note 4 Batteries in India
Features of Redmi Note 4 Battery
- For a battery to work on the Redmi Note 4 phone, it needs to be of size BN43. And its capacity should be somewhere between 4000 ad 4300 mAh.
- Ideally too, the Redmi Note 4 batteries should have properly designed edges. These aid in fitting it.
- Further, the Redmi Note 4 battery should have sturdy and clean terminals (contacts). These can determine its longevity and how smoothly it works.
- On another note, the Redmi Note 4 batteries should have good charging efficiency.
Types of Redmi Note 4 Batteries
- There are 4000 mAh Redmi Note 4 batteries. Then are those of 4100 mAh. Also found are those of 4300 mAh.
- We have original Redmi Note 4 batteries (which are exact replicas of those in brand-new Redmi Note 4 phones). Then we have compatible (but non-original) Redmi Note 4 batteries.
- There are very lightweight Redmi Note 4 batteries. Then there are medium-weight ones. Also available are Redmi Note 4 batteries that seem to be somewhat heavy.
Buying Guide for Redmi Note 4 Battery
There are 3 factors to pay attention to while buying a Redmi Note 4 battery.
- Firstly, pay attention to the Redmi Note 4 batteries size. At the very least, ensure that it is a BN43 battery, which fits into this mobile phone.
- Secondly, pay attention to the Redmi Note 4 battery’s capacity. At least, ensure that it is 4000 mAh, to meet the smartphone’s power demands.
- Thirdly, check the Redmi Note 4 battery’s price. Be sure that you are paying a fair sum, in light of the battery’s likely output.
How To Use Redmi Note 4 Battery?
There are 3 ways in which you may use the Redmi Note 4 battery.
- Firstly, you may use it to replace an original Redmi Note 4 battery that has lost proper charge storage ability.
- Secondly, you may use it to replace an original Redmi Note 4 battery that has gotten swollen (or otherwise faulty).
- Thirdly, you may use it to replace an original Redmi Note 4 battery that has somehow ended up lost.
List of Top 10 Best Redmi Note 4 Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. Original Redmi Note 4 Batteries
Size is the required BN43. The material inside is lithium-ion (Li-ion).
- It is marketed as an ultra-high-capacity battery
- Comes with high load and high output capabilities
- The warranty period is for a full year
- May not charge well below 0 degrees Celsius
- Some may find its price to be a bit on the higher side
2. MobiSpare Orignal Redmi Note 4 Compatible Batteries
Capacity is 4000/4100 mAh. Readily detected by the phone’s OS, with 100% battery health.
- It offers solid talk time (as well as standby time) power backup
- Fits easily into Redmi Note 4
- It has sturdy built and is unlikely to easily show puffing
- Only for charging with certain charges
- Does not come ready to use (requires at least 2-3 hours charging first)
3. Norgen 100% Original Redmi Note 4 Compatible Batteries
It holds electric energy charge through lithium polymer. Capacity is at 4100 mAh.
- It has a perfect smug fit (size being BN43)
- Promises the same experience as the original in terms of output
- Charging tends to be steady and stable
- It has a charging voltage limit (which is at 4.4 volts)
- If it corrodes, one may have to halt usage
4. RSTEK Best For You Redmi Note 4 Batteries
What is on offer here is a 4000 mAh battery. The size spec is BN43.
- This is a very reasonably priced battery for Redmi Note 4
- It can have a long service life
- Also accepts input from fast-charging adaptors
- Only achieves proper conditioning after 2 or 3 cycles
- Fitting this (connector type) battery may be tricky for a layman
5. Mobatree Batteries for Mi Redmi Note 4
This is a standard 3.85 volt, 4000 mAh battery. Contains lithium polymer.
- Its warranty cover continues for 6 months
- The price is not very high
- Its design doesn’t allow for easy swelling (or puffing)
- Some chargers may seem to be too with it
- The ability to retain charge may dip with age
6. Original BN43 Batteries for Redmi Note 4
This battery has a higher capacity, which stands at 4100 mAh. It is suitable for heavy phone users.
- Its edges design allows for easier fit on the phone
- The warranty runs for 1 full year
- It comes well packed
- It costs slightly more than some other Redmi Note 4 batteries
- Takes a little time for the phone OS to detect it as a battery
7. SVNEO Mobile Batteries Compatible with Redmi Note 4
This is a standard Li-ion (lithium-ion) battery. It comes loosely packed.
- For both talk-time and standby time, its output is almost at par with the original Redmi Note 4 battery
- Charges well even when it is quite hot or cold
- Has minimal or no memory effort
- Comes with an almost 0% charge
- May require phone connectors cleaning (using thinner) before fitting
8. ZORAIZ ORIGINAL Batteries for Redmi Note 4
What you get here is a powerful (4000 mAh) smartphone battery. Available with a 3-month warranty.
- With the right charger, it largely charges in a smooth and fast manner
- The size (BN43) is just perfect for Redmi Note 4
- It has a reassuring warranty
- This is not one of the cheapest Redmi Note 4 batteries
- May take time, skill, and effort to fit (since it is of connector type)
9. ANDO MOB Mobile Batteries for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Can keep on powering the phone for as much as 24 hours under normal phone usage mode. The warranty is for 6 months.
- Achieves complete stability within the expected 3 charges and drain cycles
- The vendor’s 6-month warranty is optimal
- Can install in under 5 minutes, with the right skills and tools
- May be hazardous if opened or crushed
- For some, its weight may feel a bit hefty
10. Welcozon Original BN43 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Batteries
This is a modern, ultra-efficient Li-poly battery. It is rated at 4000 mAh.
- This is one of the most highly affordable Redmi Note 4 batteries
- It contains no mercury or lead
- Never seems to have a memory effect
- May be ruined by very strong mechanical shocks
- This battery is unable to withstand exposure to liquids
The performance of a Redmi Note 4 phone greatly depends on what type of battery is in it. Use this guide to find and buy the best type of battery for your Redmi Note 4 phone.
Which is the best Redmi Note 4 battery?
One with decent talk-time (as well as standby time) output.
What is the battery power of Redmi Note 4?
That is normally between 4000 and 4300 mAh.
What is the price of Redmi 4 battery?
Redmi Note 4 battery price is typically between 450 and 1400 Indian rupees.