The idea of a raincoat starts in the Amazon forest. They started to coat rubber on their items to make them waterproof. After that, Europeans noticed and started experimenting with their own items. Today, in this modern world, different popular brands are making raincoats for women.
Raincoats are a widely available product. People of every category and age use raincoats during the rainy season. This raincoat resists rain from their body and keeps their clothes dry. Let’s discuss different aspects of a raincoat.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Umbrella for Kids, Umbrella for Women, Umbrella for Men, Raincoats, Biker Jackets, Waterproof Jackets, Waterproof mobile pouches, Waterproof Tapes, Waterproof watches, Garden umbrellas, High Ankle shoes, Boots for men, Safety gloves, and Camping tents in India.
Top 10 Best Raincoats for women in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Raincoat for Women
- Modern raincoats are chemically coated to increase their efficiency. Today, raincoats have all the useful features to resist and repel water. It keeps our clothes dry and clean.
- The raincoats are specially designed for rainfall. But that’s not the limit. You can use it for hiking and camping as well. The raincoats for this purpose should not be transparent and of low quality. They must be of nylon or polyester materials.
Types of Raincoats for Women
There are various types of raincoats for women available. Let’s discuss those types briefly:
1. Waterproof Raincoats
- Waterproof raincoats are best for the rainy season.
- They are capable of keeping our clothes dry completely.
2. Water Resistant raincoats
- These raincoats work efficiently during light rain.
- But your clothes might get wet during heavy thunderstorms.
3. Water repellent raincoats
- These raincoats are a little different from water-resistant raincoats.
- They have the feature to make water drops roll off the material.
4. Breathable raincoats
- These raincoats keep the body heat away.
- It keeps you away from sweating and overheating.
How to use Raincoat?
- Raincoats for women are simple to use. You can find raincoats with zippers and buttons as well. These raincoats are specially designed for rainfall. To keep us dry and clean. But people use these raincoats for other purposes like hiking and camping.
- Raincoats also have adjusting belts. You can adjust according to your size. You can use it with a hood or without it. It depends upon your choice. So, as mentioned before, It’s very simple to use a raincoat. People of every age can use it.
Buyer’s guide for Raincoat for Women
- Buyers must keep some points in mind before selecting a raincoat for women.
- First, you must keep an idea of your choice. Raincoats are available in different shapes, designs, and features.
- The material should be polyester or nylon for a better result.
- The raincoats have zippers and buttons.
- There are raincoats with a hood and a high neck.
- Raincoats with a hood are best for controlling heavy rainfall.
- Women’s raincoats prices are also different.
- You must buy, keeping your budget in mind.
- Their price ranges from INR 349 to INR 4795.
List of Top 10 Best Raincoats for women in India-Buyers Guide
1. AllExtreme EXRSO2A Raincoat
Allextreme provides a transparent raincoat. It is waterproof and stylish. It has very nice prints also. This raincoat has a universal size and is available in different colors. This women’s raincoat’s price is INR 349.
- Very lightweight
- Quality is low
2. Freesmily Women Raincoat
This women’s raincoat is one of the best available on the market. It has a zipper and a hood. It should be washed by hand, not in a washing machine. You can buy this polyester fiber raincoat at a price of INR 4795.
- Free size
- High-quality raincoat
- Quality degrades with time
3. Zees Ladies High Neck Raincoat
Zees provide a long raincoat with a high neck. This raincoat for women has a belt. The belt makes it stylish and comfortable. This is the best waterproof raincoat. This women’s raincoat price is INR 1199.
- Adjustable belt
- Extra pockets
- Long zipper with flap
- Water can enter inside, from the neck
- Can be tight for some buyers
4. The Clownfish Raincoats
Clownfish delivers a reversible double-layered raincoat. This raincoat is good for the rainy season. It has a long zipper and an overlaying flap to cover it. This has a waist adjustable buckle as well. It is available in different colors on the market. The price of this raincoat is from INR 1290 to 1499. It depends upon the size you choose.
- Available in different sizes
- Elastic sleeves
- Side and inside pockets
- Quality degrades with time
- You can face a shortage of colour sometimes
5. Rexburg Premium 2021
Rexburg’s premium raincoat for women is stylish and 100% waterproof. It has high-quality polyester and is lightweight. Hood is also present with this raincoat. It is available in different colours and sizes. This women’s raincoat’s price is INR 499.
- Affordable price
- 100% waterproof
- Iron can damage it
- Only useful in light rainfall
6. Visions India Women’s Raincoat
Visions India provides a full-sleeved raincoat. It is a lightweight and comfortable raincoat for women. This comes in different sizes and colors. It comes with an exciting price of INR 399.
- Low price
- 5 colors available
- Quality is low
- Chances of wear and tear
7. Good luck Women’s Raincoat
Good luck raincoat for women has a nylon material. You can only wash it by hand. A washing machine can damage the raincoat or degrades its quality. It is a zipper raincoat with long sleeves. This women’s raincoat price is INR 1499.
- Best zipper raincoat
- High-quality nylon material
- You can wash by hand only
- The price is a little higher
8. D Divine reason for a million smiles
This raincoat is durable and compact. It’s available in a variety of colors. It has nylon material. This raincoat is stylish and has an adjustable waist belt. It is a long raincoat with long sleeves. This women’s raincoat’s price ranges from INR 1849 to INR 1899. Prices differ according to the size you choose.
- Stylish and trendy
- Adjustable waist belt
- Full zipper with button closure
- Zipper quality is low
- Not suitable for a low budget
9. SF SHAKUMBHARI FAB Raincoat
This raincoat for women is long and durable. It has a nylon material. It keeps your clothes dry during the rainy season. This comes in universal sizes. This raincoat is suitable for both women and girls. You can buy this raincoat at an affordable price of INR 469.
- Waterproof and durable
- Low Price
- Long raincoat with zipper
- Washing machines can damage them
- Zipper’s quality is not up to the mark.
10. Zacharias Women’s Raincoat
You can buy this raincoat with matching trousers. This raincoat has a cap and cover as well. It is full sleeves and a 100% waterproof raincoat. These women’s raincoat prices differ according to size. It ranges from INR 499 to INR 599.
- Trouser is also available
- Cap and cover included
- Keeps you dry and comfortable
- Quality is low
- Require care during washing
We can conclude from the above discussion that the raincoat comes in a variety of designs and prices. You should select according to your budget and requirements. Different brands are available on the market selling every type of raincoat for women.
Which brand is best for raincoats for women?
If you got a good budget, then D divine is the best raincoat for women. It has a nylon fabric, stylish, with a long zipper and an adjustable waist belt. It is the trendy raincoat among women. This women’s raincoat price ranges from INR 1849 to INR 1899.
If you have a low budget, then Rexburg premium 2021 is best. They deliver polyester material, lightweight and 100% waterproof with a hood in just INR 499.
How do I choose a raincoat for women?
You should choose a raincoat for women according to your budget and the features you require. It’s better to choose a polyester or nylon raincoat for better results.
What is the price of a raincoat?
The price of the raincoat differs according to brands and their features. It ranges from INR 349 to INR 4795.