A raincoat for bikers is a waterproof suit that helps avoid getting wet in the rain. Rainy days cause people to think of it, to come home as dry as possible. People wear it as a precaution on a cloudy day. It assures to keep you and your dress dry completely. They have storage pockets and bags. These accessories are for the protection of anything that you want to protect from rain. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Umbrella for Kids, Umbrella for Women, Umbrella for Men, Raincoats, Biker Jackets, Waterproof Jackets, Waterproof mobile pouches, Waterproof Tapes, Waterproof watches, Garden umbrellas, and Camping tents in India.
Top 10 Best Raincoats for Bikers in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Raincoat for Bikers
- An obvious feature of a rain suit is that it’s completely waterproof.
- Good raincoats have Light Reflectors. This feature gets the user noticed in dark.
- Storage pockets and bags are the most useful features. They protect one’s belongings from rain, completely.
- The most wanted feature is its breathability. Being an additional cover, the suit avoids suffocation.
- The Hood is a feature that protects the head from direct exposure to rain.
Types of Raincoat for Bikers
- Rain suits that are reversible in use, can be worn inside out, serving as a two-in-one product for the customer.
- There are opaque Raincoats. These are polyester based. A type partially transparent, and is PVC based. There are rain suits that are smart to wear. Some look like a worker’s uniform.
- This product is usually a hand wash type. Depending upon the durability of the material, some are machine washed.
How to Use Raincoat for Bikers?
- As you unwrap your purchase, look for any damage. If you spot any punctures, or broken zips get them exchanged.
- Once you wear it, make sure you don’t wear wooly clothes beneath it to avoid breathing difficulties.
- Always use the storage bag and inner pockets to keep electronic devices.
- When not in use, dry the suit completely to avoid any fungal growth due to dampness.
- Keep it away from fire.
Buyer’s Guide for Raincoat for Bikers
- Select your desired Rain suit.
- Always look for measurements one size greater than the size of the dress you wear.
- The Guide Scale by default has increased sizes and doesn’t require further additions. Choose the one that matches your calculated measurement.
- This will minimize the risk of getting too big or too small a product.
- If you are a rider or worker, choose the toughest material with prominent night reflectors.
List of Top 10 Best Raincoats for Bikers in India-Buyers Guide
Here is a list of the top 10 raincoats, which are available on Amazon. This list is to help our precious customers to make a wise choice when buying a Rain suit.
1. FabSeasons Rain suit
The dress is waterproof and opaque. It comes with a storage bag.
- Raincoat for Bikers is a type of reversible, silver inside and black outside.
- It has flaps to cover the pockets.
- The suit is stylish to wear.
- The sleeves are non-adjustable
- The light reflector is not prominent enough.
2. Duck Back Raincoat
This is a sober rain dress, with a hood and zipper.
- The Raincoat for Bikers is light to carry.
- The coat has a high neck.
- The storage bag is quite spacious.
- The sleeves’ type is stick-on, which is not too durable.
- The hood is loose and not affixed with the coat.
3. Camison Raincoat with trousers
It is a double-layered dress and suitable for riders out in the rain.
- It has a zipped up front, covered with a flap provided with snap buttons.
- The coat has inside and outside pockets.
- The material of zippers and buttons is the non-rust type and durable.
- As it is fit to size, it might cause suffocation.
- The range of offered colors is too narrow.
4. Zeel Rain dress
It is a raincoat for men. It offers a nylon cover as a waterproof layer.
- The Hood is provided with a clip-on extension, offering more security for the head and face from the rain.
- Elasticated wrists of coat and trousers make them adjustable to varying widths.
- It is made of Nylon, with PVC coated linings.
- The light reflector is absent.
- As it is made of Nylon, it might cause clamminess in high humid rainy seasons.
5. Clownfish Rain dress
A wide color range is available for choice. It is for the customers who are workers or officers on night duty.
- Well-marked, doubled-banded light reflectors are present.
- The Hood is adjustable.
- The coat is well-stitched. The stitches are impenetrable
- It more or less has a uniform-like appearance.
- As it is made of PVC fabric, it might not have too well breathability.
6. Motoway Raincoat
It is a biker’s style raincoat, which guarantees full protection from harsh weather.
- It has adjustable sleeves.
- The cost is not very high.
- As it is a loose-fit type, it helps the rider to adjust well on the bike.
- The well-described color range is not given.
- It is restricted to biker’s use.
7. Drohar Raincoat with trousers
It is the best and most-in-demand rain suit. It is easy to carry along too.
- It is of genderless type. Men and women can share it for use.
- It is durable enough for machine wash. It avoids the labor of hand washing.
- It is made of Polyester only.
- As it is single-layered only and lacks inner pockets in the jacket, it is not fit to carry belongings.
- Velcro near the neck might pinch around the neck or interfere with long hair.
8. Hallucination Rain Dress
It is the only translucent white raincoat on the list. It doesn’t offer any range of colors.
- It’s light and easy to carry.
- It’s simple to keep it clean, as it is completely colorless.
- It’s soft, which makes adjustment with the postures less difficult.
- Its price might be high for some buyers.
- It offers fewer storage options.
9. Bulfyss Raincoat with trousers
It is a spacious rain dress. It is easy to dry and durable.
- It has an inner pocket especially for keeping mobile.
- It seems like a waterproof jacket rather than a raincoat.
- Trousers have elasticated ends to avoid splashes of water from getting in.
- It might sound high in cost to buyers.
- The elastics might stick around wrists and ankles due to humidity, forming marks.
10. Generic Complete Rain Dress
It’s a complete package of coats and trousers with a storage bag.
- It’s a loose-fit design.
- Its price is quite reasonable.
- It offers a good head cover for sensitive facial parts.
- Trousers are loose at the ends, and water might have a chance to get in.
- It lacks any mark or band to glow in dark.
Your dream raincoat can be out there. A good raincoat for a rainy day will enable you to enjoy the rain without getting wet, even slightly. Hopefully, the guide gives you more vision rather than only price statics. We have enlisted the top ten raincoats. These raincoats are offered by different brands, for different types of customers. We anticipate that you will find your desired raincoat using our comprehensive guide.
Which is the best raincoat for bike riding?
The raincoats that have a tough texture and are of loose-fit type, are the best ones for biking. As bikers need to travel long distances, too fit-to-size raincoats don’t sound comfortable. Velcro fastened raincoats might not be a good option against the ones with snap buttons.
Which quality raincoat is best?
The raincoat made of polyester is the best. Polyester is more durable than PVC and more trusted. Polyester fabric is resistant to stormy weather.
How do you keep a raincoat on a bike?
Empty all the pockets of the raincoat in a storage bag (or any other bag that meets your requirements). Turn your coat inside out, including its inner pockets. Fold its sleeves towards the center and fold it in half from left to right or vice versa. Once folded, roll it from top to bottom. You may also make square folds if you think it might roll over. Keep it in the side pocket of your bike cover. Some keep it under the helmet too.