Rain shoes or boots are the things one buys for a rainy day. In regions that receive snowfall, inhabitants there use these as snow shoes also. It’s routine to wear such shoes for people in areas that receive high rainfall or snow. This product is available for men and women separately. However, either of the sexes can use some shoes. It is because of their uniform style and plain looks.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Raincoats, Raincoats for women, raincoats for bikers, Umbrella for Kids, Umbrella for Women, Umbrella for Men, Biker Jackets, Waterproof Jackets, Waterproof mobile pouches, Waterproof Tapes, Waterproof watches, Garden umbrellas, High Ankle shoes, Boots for men, Safety gloves, Camping tents, Military T-shirts, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, Skate Shoes, Safety Goggles, Safety Jackets, Trekking Shoes, Boots for Men, Duffle bags, sleeping bags, Winter Gloves, High ankle shoes, Safety Belt, Nylon Ropes, Waterproof Watches, Binoculars, Drone Cameras, Jockey Boxers, Jockey Shorts, Jockey Thermal wear, Jockey vests, Jockey Underwear for Men, Jockey Track Pants, Men’s Underwear in India.
Top 10 Best Rain shoes in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Rain shoes
All rain shoes share a few basic features.
- Rain boots are waterproof.
- As they act as snowshoes as well, they have a heat insulating mechanism.
- They might reach up to Achilles in some types. This assures maximum security from rain and snow.
- Their outer sole is always slip-resistant. For this purpose manufacturers use rubber to make the outer sole.
- Rain boots keep the feet fixed in the right place.
Types of Rain shoes
There are 2 types of rain shoes.
- One type is for men. This type is useful for hiking. It also acts as snowshoes if they are high up to Achilles. Some of these are just high up to the ankles.
- The second type is for women and ladies. These types of rain boots are stylish. Some are good enough for daily use. They might be high up to mid-calf!
How to Use Rain shoes?
- Their use is quite simple. However, slight carelessness might make their use a second time a bit difficult.
- Always air dry them. Don’t let the inner sole get wet.
- Refrain from tightening up the lace or buckle extraordinarily. This might ache your bridge and ankle as you walk.
- Brush off snow or dried smudge from your shoes. Keep them in good condition to use throughout the rainy and snowy season.
Buyer’s Guide for Rain shoes
- Define yourself the purpose of buying rain shoes. Once you have, select the type of rain shoe you want.
- Look for the brand offering your desired product within the budget you set. Study the size chart of that product. If a size down or size large must be ordered, order accordingly.
- If your region receives heavy snow or rainfall, buying rain boots that reach your Achilles or mid-calf is better.
List of Top 10 Best Rain shoes in India-Buyers Guide
1. Columbia All Purpose Shoes
This is a pair of shoes, especially for hikers.
- The shoes cover the Achilles very well.
- These shoes keep the feet warm by trapping the heat in the shoe.
- They are not only good for rainy days but also good to wear in the snow.
- There might be breathability issues. The feet might get too damp in rain.
- If water is absorbed into any inner lining, the whole show may get damp because of it.
2. Odema Women’s Rain shoes
These polka dots beautified rain shoes serve feminine customers.
- The shoes are fancy to wear in outdoor gatherings during winters.
- A water-resistant cover shields the toe area of the boots.
- 36-inches high heel avoids direct contact of the outer sole with the ground.
- The price is too high for a pair of rain shoes.
- If the zip present for closure rusts or breaks, the shoe won’t remain wearable.
3. Bogs Men’s Rain Shoes
Here are rain shoes to serve customers of regions with little rainfall.
- These shoes are waterproof.
- The outer sole has a strong grip.
- Odors don’t accumulate and the feet remain dry. This is the model’s success.
- The shoes don’t reach up to the Achilles.
- As the upper part of the shoes is wide open, it will let the rainwater enter through.
4. WMK Casual Rain Shoes
WMK has a cute and fancy pair of shoes for girls. It is quite affordable.
- They are light and breathable.
- Their pull-on style makes them easy to put on.
- Soft outer sole cushions the feet entirely.
- Any harmful thing might enter through the openings of the shoe.
- The shoes are not favorable to wear in outdoor events on snowy and rainy days.
5. Dripdrop Rain Shoes for Women up to Ankles
A beautiful pair of self-adjustable shoes are here for girls and ladies.
- Sewn-in one piece, the shoes don’t have any opening to allow water in them.
- A pull-on loop at the rear-upper end helps to put them on easily.
- The rubber sole protects the user from slipping.
- The elasticated fiber on the sides is susceptible to getting wet in rain.
- These shoes are completely made of PVC. PVC is non-breathable.
6. Allensky Rain Shoes For Women
The best boots for women are here. These are not only trendy but good at hindering water.
- Being high up to mid-calf protects the user from splashes of water.
- As they appear trendy, they are also good to wear for formal gatherings.
- The wide opening makes it easy to slip the feet in.
- The too-thick calf might deform the shoe easily.
- The buckle might rust or get rough with time.
7. Coaster’s Rain Shoes For Men
For customers that want rain and snow shoes near their ankles, Coaster presents this product.
- The quality of the shoe is the best.
- The inner sole of the shoes is soft and comfortable.
- The outer sole has ridges. This makes them grip the surface effectively.
- The lace-on style is time-consuming. The laces will easily get wet in the rain.
- There is no protection up to Achilles. Splashes of water might wet the shoes up to the inner soles.
8. Sloggers rain and Garden Shoes
A good garden and snow wear is here for all gardeners and farmers.
- The ball-shaped opening easily let the foot slip in.
- Its waterproof cover makes them compatible to wear in gardens, streets, and parks.
- The outer sole is slip-resistant and comfortable.
- The price is levering the product to be expensive.
- They are not suitable for heavy rain and thick snow.
9. Quenloop Rain Shoes For Men
These shoes are similar to Dripdrop’s rain shoes. These are for men only.
- The shoes take shape of the feet. It makes them comfortable.
- The addition of a middle sole raises the level of the feet from the ground as well.
- They are easy to clean and fancy to wear.
- PVC is its main component which is inflammable.
- If not properly covered, rain or snow might enter from their upper part.
10. Tommy Hilfiger Rain and Hiking Shoes
Quite expensive though, but these are hiker-style rain and snow shoes.
- They cover the feet up to Achilles.
- The area behind the Achilles is soft as foam.
- Laces provide support to keep the feet in one place while working.
- The rings through for laces are susceptible to rust.
- As the shoes have stitches, water may enter through them if the seam is damaged.
We hope this article helps you out while you chose rain shoes for you. If it’s your first experience, let’s explore the products available on Amazon. in. Don’t rush to make a quick choice. Instead, compare all the prices and ratings. Read customers’ reviews for products that sound interesting to you. Well-known brands have high rates. However, their products are durable. Build your views about each brand and product. Happy exploring!
What shoes are the best for rain?
The best rain shoes are the ones that are made of genuine leather. They are durable and smooth and don’t produce rashes either. For light rainfall and snow, rain shoes up to ankles are perfect.
What is the name of rain boots?
According to the purpose they serve. They might be called snow shoes, garden shoes, and hiker’s shoes.
What is the price of rain shoes?
The price of women’s rain boots ranges from ₹350- ₹450, the trendy and imported ranging from ₹4000- ₹16,000. Rian shoes for men may cost ₹6,000 to 23,000, due to heavy duty and premium quality leather.