Punarnava is a medicinal plant that has been in use since traditional times. Its roots, leaves, and stems are all useful in making medicine. The leaves have anti-bacterial properties. They are appropriate for fighting bacterial sicknesses. They also have blood glucose-reducing properties. It shows a meaningful increase in plasma insulin levels. Punarnava stem and leaf extracts comfort swelling and swelling of fluid buildup. Punarnava roots have features that protect the liver.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Vasaka, Hadjod, Nagarmotha, Shankh Bhasma, Gokshura, Trikatu, Sarpagandha, Shatavari, Multivitamin Capsule, CCM Tablets, Multivitamin Syrups, Multivitamin Tablets, coconut powder, Jaggery Powder, Agar Agar Powder, Khus Khus, Dry Ginger, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper Powder, White Pepper Powder, Dry coconut, Anjeer, Badam, Mamra Badam, Walnut, Dry dates, coconut powder, Kishmish, Pista, Black Raisins, Cardamom, Cardamom Powders, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, mulethi powder, Dalchini Powder, Cocoa Powder, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dalchini sticks, Cloves, Elaichi, Peppercorns, Black Peppercorns, and Long Peppercorns online in India.
The root extracts also stimulate white blood cells. It increases the tolerance to stress. Punarnava has a lot of medicinal properties but also possible side effects.
Top 10 Best Punarnava in India
Features of Punarnava
- Punarnava improves the health of the digestive system. It reduces swelling and treats irritable bowel disease and painful sores.
- It stimulates the release of digestive juices. The digestive juices increase the absorption of essential things that act as foods.
- It manages heart problems. Punarnava relaxes the heart-related system by calming the mind.
- It strengthens heart muscles and lowers cholesterol levels in the blood. Strengthening heart muscles reduces the risk of heart attacks and blood clots.
- It aids weight loss. It contains bioactive parts that reduce cholesterol in the blood. It also burns excess body fat and washes out fluids and poisonous chemicals in the body.
- It prevents illnesses such as arthritis, diabetes, infertility, and gout.
Types of Punarnavas
- Punarnava is in three forms; powder, liquid, paste, and tablet.
- The dosage is twice per day after taking meals.
- Powdered Punarnava is the ordinary form of this medicine. You mix it in water or milk.
- The liquid one is also useful in warm water or milk.
- Punarnava paste is an ointment good for swelling. It has anti-swelling properties.
- Tablet Punarnava is appropriate for adults. Swallow it next to water, milk, or juice if it has a bitter taste for you.
How to use Punarnava?
- Mix the powder in a glass of cold or warm water or milk. Stir until it is ready to drink.
- Punarnava root’s paste is an ointment. You may use it alone or mix it with coconut oil. It is perfect for fluid buildup and other sicknesses that cause swelling.
- Mix butter and the root to make an ointment. Apply to the affected areas.
- You may also use fresh leaves or root juice for the eyes for people with eye problems.
- Consult your doctor for a proper prescription. Specialists discourage pregnant women from using this medicine.
Buyer’s Guide for Punarnava
- Think about the current health of a consumer when buying Punarnava powder, tablet, or juice. There are different Purnava medicine for a variety of uses.
- Another essential factor to think about is any side effects. Different people have different reactions to drugs and medicines. Some customers may have a bad body reaction to the contents of the powder.
- Before buying, do research on what the best product is for your body’s needs. I recommend people to get prescriptions from a Punarnava specialist.
- Doctors discourage nursing and pregnant women from using this product.
List of Top 10 Best Punarnava in India Buyers Guide
1. Herbal Hills Punarnava Powder- 100 grams pack of 2
It is a root powder with a lot of health benefits. It is proper for kidney and urinary health.
- It supports healthy kidneys and reduces urinary tract infections.
- It also helps with weight control by flushing out poisonous chemicals and burning excess body fat.
- It is good for men.
- Some suppliers may send fake Punarnava. Such suppliers prevent customers from buying the powder.
2. Zandu Punarnava Capsules -60 grams
It is 100% vegetarian. It is gluten-free and has no preservatives, added flavors, or unreal colors.
- It helps to wash out poisonous chemicals from the body, making it an effective detoxifier.
- It improves gut health, and the desire to eat, and prevents anemia.
- It has insulting/swelling properties that keep the excretory system healthy.
- It is expensive for some buyers.
- It may have possible side effects for some users.
3. Attar Ayurveda Punarnava Powder -250 grams
It is 100% pure and natural. It is ready to use with no added colors or preservatives.
- It is a great detoxifier. It helps to clean the blood and helps the kidneys and liver to remove poisonous chemicals from the body.
- Make a paste that helps in relieving pain in the joints.
- It improves weight control and promotes a healthy flow of urine.
- It may have side effects for some buyers.
- Some consumers find the price too high.
4. Nature’s Velvet Lifecare Punarnava-60 capsules| 500 grams
It contains no soy, gluten, or preservatives. They are vegetarian capsules.
- It helps in (helping increase/showing in a good way) (the organ that creates urine) health and operations.
- It is a powerful body-protecting chemical and has anti-swelling properties.
- It is good for treating urinary infections.
- The quality may be poor for some buyers.
- It is expensive for the 60 tablets.
5. (ancient medicine) Life Punarnava Capsules- 350 mg
It has a total of 120 natural capsules. The container holding the pills is food grade and keeps the Punarnava fresh.
- It promotes the health of the kidneys. It helps get rid of poisonous chemicals in the body.
- It may be useful in maintaining a healthy digestive system.
- It improves the health of the urinary area (of land).
- It is not recommendable for pregnant and lactating mothers.
- It takes time for results to show.
6. Kalpura Punarnava Ark–2400 ml
It is a pure and natural solution. It has no added sugar or preservatives.
- It is sdafe and effective to use. It is absorbed into the body rather than being digested.
- It aids detoxification by flushing out poisonous chemicals from the body tissues.
- Add it to food to reduce fluid buildup.
- Most customers complain of leaking bottles.
- The price is high for some buyers.
7. KILLI Punarnava Leaves Powder- 100 grams
It consists of natural dry Punarnava leaves. It has no added sugar or (chemicals that stop things from rotting).
- It manages stomach problems by increasing bowel movements.
- It has amazing anti-swelling features.
- It is effective in keeping kidneys and urinary tract healthy.
- The powder may have some soil particles. The presence of soil is unhealthy as well as impolite.
- It produces a foul smell when making a paste.
8. HealthVit Punarnava Powder -250 grams
It has a total of 60 capsules (pack of 2). It is good for all age groups and sex.
- It reduces swelling and swelling.
- It supports the functioning of the liver. It aids detoxification.
- It helps treat urinary tract infections and fluid buildup.
- Some of the suppliers may reduce the number of capsules.
- It takes more than 2 days for the results to show.
9. AYURA ORIGINS Punarnava and Vetiver Powder- 100 grams
It is gluten-free and has no added sugar or (chemicals that stop things from rotting). Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and children.
- It is easy to prepare this kidney supplement.
- It lowers levels of creatinine to maintain the health of the kidneys.
- It is an effective detoxifier. It is a mixture of Punarnava, vetiver, ginger, and lemon powder.
- It is most suitable for the health of kidneys.
- It is very expensive for some buyers.
10. Zandu Punarnava Mandur- 245 grams
It has a set of 3 and 75 tablets in total. It is perfect for men and women.
- It is useful for treating anaemia and fluid buildup. It increases blood supply in the body.
- It also helps to treat and prevent liver problems.
- It helps to clean the (tube from the mouth to the anus) by killing worms.
- It is expensive for some buyers.
- It is not good for lactating and pregnant women.
Punarnava is a useful product that is easy to get in all parts of India. It has plenty of health benefits for all ages. It suits both men and women. There is a variety of Punarnava in markets. Before buying Punarnava from any seller, think about/believe some factors. The composition of the product and its effects are some of those factors. Like any other product, Punarnava has positive and negative sides. There are a lot of fake powders on the market, and I hope this guide aids your search for the best Punarnava. Happy Punarnava shopping.
What is Punarnava used for?
Punarnava has plenty of medicinal uses. It is used to treat arthritis, eye problems, heart problems, and many others. The common use of Punarnava is to keep the kidney and the urinary tract healthy.
When should I take Punarnava?
Take it once or twice a day before meals. This prescription is for all kinds of sickness.
Does Punarnava increase blood pressure?
No. It has antihypertensive features that control blood pressure.