Puma socks are considered to be among the best globally. People buy these socks to serve as a fabric buffer between their feet and shoes. Thus rather than having one’s feet directly rubbing against the usually rough shoe interiors, the socks come in between. As such, the socks get to absorb some of the moisture. This is moisture that would otherwise have gone directly from the feet to the shoes, possibly creating a mess. The socks also absorb some of the impacts that would otherwise have been borne directly by the feet.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Varicose veins socks, Body massagers, Neck & shoulder massagers, Foot massagers, Massage chairs, woollen Socks, Long Socks for Women, Jockey socks, Socks for men, Loafer Socks, Stockings for winter, Knee braces, Wrist splints, winter shoes, Boots for Men, Christmas socks, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals, etc. in India.
Top 10 Best Puma Socks in India
Features of Puma Socks
- One of the most endearing features of Puma socks is their superb softness.
- Further, the socks tend to have strong seams, which make them durable.
- At yet another level, the socks usually have remarkably stylish looks.
- It helps too that the socks typically have extra features like arch support, comfortable toe seams and internal cushioning.
Types of Puma Socks
- There are Puma women’s socks. Then there are Puma men’s socks. Also very commonly available are Puma unisex socks.
- There are Puma running and sports socks. Then there are Puma crew socks. Also available are ordinary casual-wear socks.
- Further, there are Puma ankle-length socks. Then there are Puma low-cut no-show socks (for wearing with loafers).
- There are thick socks. Then there are the relatively thin ones.
Buying Guide for Puma Socks
- Firstly, you need to do the necessary diligence, to be sure that you are buying authentic socks.
- Secondly, you need to be sure that the socks you are buying are ideal for the purpose you have. For instance, if you are buying socks for wearing while going to the gym, get those best suited for that. If you are buying socks for wearing with loafers, get those best suited for that… and so on.
- Thirdly, consider your feet size vis a vis the socks you are buying.
- And fourthly, consider the Puma socks’ price vis a vis the value you are getting.
How To Use Puma Socks?
You first need to wash and thoroughly dry the feet that you plan to dress in the socks.
- The next step is to slip your respective feet’s front parts into the fore section of the socks. You then simply (and gently) pull the socks, to cover the feet as required. Then you put the now socked feet into your shoes.
- The shoes with which you use socks may be sports shoes, including the Puma brand shoes. Or they may be shoes of other types that nonetheless coordinate well with the socks.
- After washing these socks, ensure that you air and dry them thoroughly, before the next wearing.
List of Top 10 Best Puma Socks in India-Buyers Guide
1. Puma Athletic Socks for Men
These are made of cotton, with some little polyamide and elastane. They are very ideal for use with sports shoes.
- They seem to have some nice sole-side cushioning
- These socks have a simple elegance
- Their elasticity tends to be long-lasting (not easily lost)
- They may come across are rather too thick socks for some
- Drying (after washing) may prove to be a patience-requiring affair
2. PUMA Sport Socks (Unisex)
This is a 3 sock pair pack. The socks have a solid pattern type.
- High level of elegance
- These are tough socks which can serve you for long
- You get three pairs of socks in one pack
- The socks’ grip may at first feel rather tight
- These socks’ care routine requires washing by hand
3. Puma AFC Hooped Socks for Men
What you get here are football socks. The colour is bright red, with some white.
- Cotton content is 76% in these socks
- On the sock’s foot, there is some sort of elastic grip
- They offer good fitting for shin guards
- The price is quite high for these football socks
- Some may have concerns about the bright red colouring
4. PUMA Half Terry Ankle Socks
On offer in this case is a pack of 6 pairs of socks. They are all unisex socks.
- They are super-soft pairs of socks
- The socks have luxurious cushioning
- They come with a ribbed upper part
- May get a bit sweaty during the much hotter seasons like summer
- They come in rather sedate colours
5. Lifestyle Sneaker Socks
Available here are 3 socks pairs in the pack. Can be worn by women and men (as these are truly unisex socks).
- The material for these socks is remarkably soft
- These are quite stylish sneaker socks
- Stretching doesn’t cause any considerable loss of elasticity in these socks
- Puma branding is the back side of the socks (where showing it off may be hard)
- These are ankle-length socks (yet some people prefer no-show sneaker socks)
6. PUMA Classic Quarter Socks
What you get here are socks for both men and women (unisex). The pack actually comes with 4 pairs of such unisex quarter socks.
- The cotton used in the manufacture of these socks seems to be of high grade
- They come in a good variety of colours
- You may use them as socks for wearing with many types of shoes
- These are almost entirely plain socks
- The price is quite considerable for a pack bearing just 4 pairs
7. PUMA Stylised Sneaker Socks
This is a 3-pair cotton socks pack. These are unisex quarter socks.
- These sorts of socks usually retain colour intensity all along
- The price is reasonable for 3 quality socks pairs
- They come with prominent Puma branding
- The socks’ great elasticity may take a while to be accustomed to
- These given socks may not be suitable for machine washing (hence calling for tedious hand washing)
8. Plain Sneaker Socks
In this given pack, what is available are two pairs of socks. These too are of unisex type: which both men and women can appropriately wear.
- The fabric that makes up these socks is remarkably hardy (but still soft)
- They come with comfortable toe seams
- The socks offer excellent arch support
- There are no conspicuous patterns on them (since these are almost fully plain socks)
- Some may find just 2 socks pairs inadequate
9. Puma Synthetic Liners Socks for Men
Upon opening this pack, you find 2 pairs of socks. The socks have lots of cotton (at 76%) in them.
- These socks have an almost velvety soft feel
- Fabric and stitching are for durability
- The price isn’t very hefty, for 2 pairs of top-notch quality socks
- Their elasticity has to be keenly protected
- Some rougher forms of hand washing could cause them a bit of ruin
10. PUMA Plain Quarter Socks Pack
These are modern-looking solid pattern socks. It is a 2-pair pack.
- The level of aesthetic appeal in these socks seems to be great
- These are among the sorts of socks that are fully hand washable
- The socks seem to retain some level of softness for long
- Some may find the socks size a bit on the tiny side
- The branding is on the socks’ back side (where showing it off may not be easy)
Genuine Puma socks can offer you great value for money throughout their useful lives. This guide will help you in shopping effectively for the best Puma socks in India.
Which Puma socks are best?
Those that are of adequate size, with the right sturdiness and which have proper absorbency as well as softness.
What is the price of socks?
Puma socks’ price usually falls somewhere between 300 and 650 Indian rupees for a 3-pair pack.
Are Puma socks comfortable?
Yes, they tend to be soft, with some underside cushioning and a nice grip at the top: hence comfortable to wear.