Puma jackets are usually stylish and comfortable. Most of them are in the casual wear category. This means that they can be worn while in relaxation mode. For instance, if you have a habit of changing into different outfits after work, Puma jackets can serve you well.
In workplaces where they allow casual outfits, Puma jackets can also be ideal. Puma is a well-regarded casual wear brand. Therefore being seen with a Puma jacket will surely earn you some brownie points. Besides looking good, Puma jackets also tend to be durable. And they tend to retain their colors for long, without fading.
Also, Check the buyers guide for the best tracksuits for men and tracksuits for women in India.
Top 10 Best Puma Jackets in India
Features of Puma Jacket
- Most Puma jackets have great elegance – which they maintain even as they age. They ooze of class.
- This is the main thing that attracts people to these jackets.
- Another key feature in Puma jackets is durability.
- That is mainly on account of high-quality stitching and proper choice of fabrics.
- Because Puma is an established brand name, it goes to great lengths to maintain high standards in these areas.
- Yet another key feature in a typical Puma jacket is soft texture.
- This is at least with regard to the interior parts of the jackets.
- It translates into a great deal of wearer comfort.
Types of Puma Jackets
- There are light Puma jackets. Then there are the heavier Puma jackets.
- There are blend cotton Puma jackets. Then there are synthetic fabric Puma jackets.
- We have hooded Puma jackets. Then we have long-neck collar Puma jackets.
- We have casual wear Puma jackets. Then we have sportswear Puma jackets.
- There are Puma jackets for men.
- Then there are Puma jackets for women.
- There are also unisex Puma jackets (which men and women can wear appropriately).
How to use or wear a Puma Jacket?
First of all, you have to make a decision on what you are to wear with your Puma jacket.
- This is with regard to the pants (or rarely, shorts) with which you are to wear the jacket.
- It is also with regard to what is to go underneath the jacket.
- That could be a polo shirt, a t-shirt, or even an ordinary formal shirt.
- Further, it is with regard to the shoes that are to go with the Puma jacket.
- Those could be sneakers, open shoes, or any other form of casual footwear.
- If your Puma jacket has a long neck collar, you may have to straighten it up.
- That would be after putting the jacket on.
- If you are wearing the Puma jacket in chilly/extremely windy weather you may consider putting its hood over your head.
- That is if the jacket comes with a hood.
- Your Puma jacket may be of the type that requires hand washing.
- Or it may be of a type that can undergo machine cleaning, but only with garments of similar color.
- Refer to the jacket’s care instructions and follow them carefully to avoid color fading and other similar issues.
Buying guide for Puma Jacket
- It is very important to, firstly, ensure that what you buy is a genuine (not counterfeit) Puma jacket.
- Secondly, you have to ensure that the Puma jacket you buy is a perfect fit for you.
- This should be both in terms of size and design.
- Thirdly, you have to look at the features of the Puma jacket you are buying has.
- You can make a checklist of features you need in a jacket.
- Then ensure that the Puma jacket you ultimately buy actually has all (or at least most of) those key features.
List of Top 10 Best Puma Jackets in India-Buyers Guide
1. Puma Track Jacket for Men
This Puma Jacket is made of cotton. Has long sleeves, with a regular fit.
- Highly breathable jacket (being a cotton product)
- Maintains its original color for long, without fading easily
- Washing is quite easy
- It May take a whole day to dry after washing
- Some may find the hood too big
2. Puma Men’s Jacket (Black)
Has a quiet elegance imbued in it? The fabric is a cotton blend.
- Genuinely protects the wearer from cold
- Zip is of durable and user-friendly variety
- The jacket design is truly stylish
- Quite a heavy Puma jacket
- Some may find the price too high
3. Puma Men’s Jacket (Gray Heather)
This is a standard size-type jacket. Comes with zip closure.
- Has decent weatherproofing
- Doesn’t wrinkle easily
- Appearance is quite good
- Color can be slightly hard to keep clean (especially if worn under dusty conditions)
- A high neck collar may sometimes crumble
4. Puma Men Sweatshirt
Has a very simple yet elegant design. Fabric is synthetic.
- It comes with a round neck, which looks quite nice
- Dries quickly upon washing
- It is quite lightweight
- Price may be rather high for some
- Lack of hood brings some limitations
5. Puma Men Track Jacket
Comes with a very big front pocket. It is a hooded cotton jacket.
- Interior texture is soft for wearer comfort
- Pocket space should be adequate for most people
- Offers genuine protection from low temperatures
- Wrist elastic may eventually wear out
- Cleaning is not always very easy
6. Puma Men Track Jacket (peacock color)
Long sleeve Puma track jacket, with hood. The fabric in this jacket is cotton.
- Has stylish look
- The hood can be adjusted to fit any head
- Takes long before starting to fade color
- Not always very easy to wash
- Some may find the jacket uncomfortably heavy under warmer conditions
7. Puma Men’s Track Jacket (royal white)
The fabric in this Puma jacket is synthetic. It has long sleeves with a front closure zip.
- Interior soft texture translates into greater wearer comfort
- The front zip closure is of decent quality
- Has considerable breathability
- Price may be out of reach for some
- Keeping this jacket looking clean may not always be easy
8. Puma Men Track Jacket (medium gray heather)
Comes with both a hood and front closure zip. This jacket’s understated design has a quiet elegance it.
- Truly keeps the wearer feeling warm in chilly weather
- Both jacket main body and hood are elegant
- Comes with a big front pocket
- May require machine washing for optimal cleaning
- Price is quite high
9. Puma Men Sweatshirt (Graphic Print)
Regular-fit cotton jacket from Puma. Best worn on top of a t-shirt.
- It is a highly breathable cotton jacket
- Comes with a high-quality bottom elastic band
- Not prone to fast fading
- It is a quite pricey jacket
- Can be cumbersome in warmer climate due to considerable weight
10. Puma (Red) Men Track Jacket
Puma jacket is one of the more affordable Puma jackets. It is a standard size-type jacket.
- Has lasting elegance
- The good price given its quality
- Not prone to zip problems (as it doesn’t have one)
- It is a relatively heavy jacket
- Washing may be slightly hectic
A top-quality Puma jacket can help you make an instant style statement with whoever you encounter. Using this guide, you should easily identify and buy a top-quality Puma jacket.
Which are the best Puma jackets?
The best Puma jackets are those that have a stylish appearance, sturdy design, and are easy to maintain.
What is the price range of Puma jackets?
Puma jacket price range is mostly between 700 and 2500 Indian rupees.