Also known as an image projector, this is a device that projects moving images to a projection screen. This happens when light shines through a lens or in the case with modern projectors through lasers. Today, the most common is the video projector. It is handheld and uses LEDs when projecting images. However, when there is a bright light, it is hard to see these images.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the Best Projector Screens, Portable Mini Projector, wireless keyboard & mouse combos, AV to VGA Converter, VGA to HDMI converter, VGA to AV Converter, HDMI to VGA Converter available online.
Top 10 Best Projector Brands & Varieties in India
Types of Projectors
- Allows a view of a small image/document in an enlarged screen by using light.
- Used for either professional use or entertainment, it uses laser beams that are constantly changing on a screen and creates moving images.
- This type of projector uses a lens to project an image or video when it receives a signal.
Buyer’s Guide for Projector
Do you need to buy a projector but don’t know where to start? Follow the below guidelines:
- Consider buying a projector that you can move from place to place. These are mostly tabletop projectors. There are some projectors that you can install in a ceiling but you have to be very precise about the placing.
- The image quality of the projector should have more pixels. This means that image quality will be sharp and bright.
- Buy a projector that is compatible with various sources of high-definition
- Some projectors are for home purposes while others are for office use. They differ with image resolutions. Be sure to check on multiple projectors before settling on one.
How to set up & use Projector?
- Turn off your laptop or computer or the device you are connecting your projector to
- Connect the cables (video cable) from your device (computer/laptop) to your projector
- Plugin your device as well as your projector to a power source
- Turn on both your projector and laptop/computer
- Sync your device and projector
- If you need audio, connect the audio port of your laptop/computer/other devices to your projector.
- Choose the images, videos, or movies you need and they will be projected to your surface giving you a better view.
- When done, turn off both devices. Remove from the power supply and put it back safely to its box.
List of Top 10 Best Projector models & Varieties in India-Buyers Guide
1. EGate i9 Pro-Max Projector
EGate Projector With a bigger and better large screen display, this projector has a 1-year provided that activates when you purchase it. You can connect it to various devices.
- Compatible with multiple devices
- 1-year warranty
- Large screen display
- Limited keystone settings and adjustment
- The power cable is quite short
2. ViewSonic M1-Portable Projector
View Sonic Projector Short lenses that project up to 100 inches. It is easy to set up and control this projector. It is also portable so you can use it in different rooms.
- Easy to set up and use
- It is portable
- Short lenses that project a big distance
- Amazon customers complained the quality wasn’t as good
3. Visitek V6 Smart Android Projector
Visitek projector has a large display lens and contrast. It is made of a premium material ad has an elegant design. 1 –year warranty globally
- 1-year global warranty
- Made of premium material and design
- Large lens display
- Doesn’t have clear pictures when there is light
- Doesn’t support 3D
4. BORSSO® Moon Projector
BORSSO Moon Projector With a 1-year comprehensive warranty, this projector is Wi-Fi enabled and projects clear images. The sound quality is very good and you don’t need any extra speakers.
- Quality sound
- The only projector that comes with a 1-year comprehensive warranty
- Wi-Fi enabled
- It has only 1 HDMI port
- The YouTube face doesn’t work properly
5. Visitek V3 Miracast HD Projector
Visitek Projector With special features like mirroring, this projector is compatible to stream Android and IOS mobile devices. It comes with a 1-year warranty globally.
- Special features like mirroring
- Compatible with Android and IOS devices
- 1-year warranty globally
- It is not returnable
- Replacement is only available within 10 days after purchase.
6. Epson EB-X05 XGA V11H839040 3LCD Projector
Epson Projector is compatible with either wall or ceiling screens. It has a keystone slider making it quite easy to set up. It is also portable so you can move it from room to room.
- Compatible with wall and ceiling screens
- Has a keystone slider for easier setup
- Not compatible with mobile devices
- You can’t use it for a film screening.
7. Everycom X8 Native 720P Projector
Everycom home theatre projector can be used on a tabletop and is easy to install. The lens has a cap and the product itself is very lightweight.
- Lightweight and very handy
- Lens cap available
- Keystone is manually corrected
- Low resolution
- For the remote to work, you have to direct it exactly at the signal point
8. LAZERVISION LV545 7000 Lumens Dual Android Projector
LAZERVISION Projector Fitted with an LED technology for display. It supports 3D and fire sticks. This works very in dark rooms. It also has high brightness
- LED technology for display
- The picture quality is good
- Sound quality is also excellent
- The system is quite slow
- The quality of the remote is poor
9. PLAY Full HD LED 3000 Lumens Home Theater Projector
It is On top of the 1-year warranty, this projector is available with a customer service agent that guides you through the installation process. It has a large screen as well as multi-functional ports.
- Customer service to guide you through the installation
- Large screen of between 20-140 inches
- Multi-functional ports
- Does not project 3D images or videos
- An Amazon customer complained they received a defective product
10. BenQ MX535P XGA Business and Classroom Projector
BenQ projector is available with HDMI dual inputs for faster transmission. Contrast delivery of 15000:1and infographics is available in detail.
- Contrast delivery of 15000:1
- HDMI inputs are dual
- Very easy to align and set up
- Customers complained the resolution was quite low
- Not recommended for home theatres
Different projectors perform different tasks. Some are for home theatres while others are for presentations and conference rooms. Some are portable while others are permanently fixed on a surface. However, regardless of the projector, you buy and what you will be using it for, the end product is the same. They provide you with a larger view of images, videos, or movies. Buying a projector be it for home use or office is a good investment.
What are the best projector brands in India?
There are many available brands of projectors on the market. However, Visitek, Epson, Everycom, and Borsso ranked as the best overall projector brands in India.
What is the price of a projector in India?
Projector prices in India depend on the brand you are buying as well as the size of the projector. Prices range between 10,000INR to 50,000INR