The prestige vacuum cleaner is highly sought after in the Indian market. That is for good reason. Firstly, Prestige vacuum cleaners tend to be very fairly priced. And secondly, Prestige vacuum cleaners tend to work for a long, before requiring replacement or repair. It helps too that Prestige vacuum cleaners typically come with good warranties. On another note, most local technicians know how to repair/provide support for Prestige vacuum cleaners. And finding spare parts for Prestige vacuum cleaners tends to be quite easy.
Like all other vacuum cleaners, Prestige cleaners work through a suction mechanism. So they suck in the dust and other particles that are being cleaned (as opposed to pushing them away). The particles go into a bag or canister: from where they can be easily emptied later.
Top 8 Best Prestige Vacuum Cleaners in India
Features of Prestige Vacuum Cleaners
- Most of the Prestige vacuum cleaners have both wet and dry cleaning capabilities.
- Many of the Prestige vacuum cleaners have lower power consumption rates. This is to be seen in their wattage: typically in the 800 to 1,200-watt range.
- Almost all Prestige vacuum cleaners come with 360-degree swivel wheels. These translate into better maneuverability.
- Yet another remarkable feature is almost all Prestige vacuum cleaners are the blower. This makes it possible for them to clean even the furthest nooks and crevices. Those would otherwise have been very hard to reach.
Types of Prestige Vacuum Cleaners
- There are Prestige vacuum cleaners that are designed for home/domestic use. There are others that are better suited for heavy-duty commercial/industrial cleaning use.
- Some Prestige vacuum cleaners have extended handles, even as others have normal (non-extended) handles.
- Some Prestige vacuum cleaners are suitable only for use on hard floors. Others are better suited for soft floors and other surfaces like carpets and even leather.
How to use Prestige Vacuum Cleaner?
- Using Prestige vacuum cleaners is usually a matter of just pushing/pulling it back and forth.
- So you pass it back and forth over the surface that needs to be cleaned.
- All the while, the vacuum cleaners need to be powered on, with their motor rotating.
- When it is pushed/pulled back and forth, it sucks in the dust and other unwanted elements from the surface.
- These go into the Prestige vacuum cleaner’s canister or bag: from where they can be removed later.
- The vacuum cleaners end up sucking even the finest of dust particles.
- Those couldn’t possibly be cleaned off any other way.
- It is necessary to wear a mask when removing such fine particles from the vacuum cleaner canister or bag.
- Otherwise, they can cause a bit of trouble when breathed in.
Buying guide for Prestige Vacuum Cleaner
- It is important to ensure that the Prestige vacuum cleaners you buy are compatible with your local power grid. Check its wattage and voltage ratings.
- Also, ensure that the Prestige vacuum cleaners you buy have adequate bin capacity. Otherwise, you will end up with a machine that needs to keep on being re-emptied too frequently.
- Further, look at the amount of noise the Prestige vacuum cleaners you buy make while in use. Ensure that it is something you can bear with.
- Wherever possible, go for genuine (not counterfeit) Prestige vacuum cleaners that come with a warranty.
List of Top 8 Best Prestige Vacuum Cleaners in India-Buyers Guide
1. Prestige Wet&Dry Vacuum Cleaner Typhoon
This vacuum cleaner comes with both wet and dry cleaning capabilities. It is cheap yet quite powerful.
- Wheels can swivel 360 degrees
- Powerful motor
- Blower function for enhanced cleaning
- Slightly noisy machine
- 6 kg weight heavy for some
2. Prestige Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Here is a high-capacity (18 liters) vacuum cleaner. Quite easy to set up and start using.
- Very easy mobility
- Low price machine
- Comes with many accessories
- Warranty quite limited
- Hose length limited for some
3. Prestige Typhoon 1000-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
This is another power-efficient vacuum cleaner. Capable of cleaning a wide range of surfaces.
- Makes relatively less noise
- Decent (10 liters) capacity
- Compact design
- Assembly requires some skill
- Power cord length is only 7 meters
4. Prestige Typhoon 06 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
This is one of the cheaper vacuum cleaners in the market. Capable of both dry and wet cleaning.
- Sucks even the finest dust
- Easy to maneuver
- Very low price
- The warranty has some limitations
- Manual only has basic instructions
5. Prestige Clean Home Series Cleaner
Here is a powerful steam cleaner from Prestige. Comes with a 1.5-liter capacity.
- Can be held by hand
- Capable of glass cleaning as well
- Easy to operate
- Slightly higher price
- Uses slightly more power
6. Prestige Typhoon 02 Vacuum Cleaner
This is one of the costlier (but feature-rich) Prestige vacuum cleaners. Capable of polishing surfaces, besides cleaning.
- Very nice weight
- Uses power efficiently
- Ergonomic handle
- Usage requires some basic training
- Somewhat higher price
7. Prestige Plastic Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Here is a traditionally-designed vacuum cleaner, but with wet and dry cleaning features. Easy to use and nicely priced.
- Good quality motor
- Limited noise
- Quite easy to operate
- Not suitable for some surfaces
- Slightly power-hungry
8. Prestige Typhoon 5 1200 Watt Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Powerful vacuum cleaner, with a nice absorbing brush. Works on multiple types of surfaces.
- Easy to move about
- Uses power efficiently
- Cleans many surface types (versatile)
- The first-time assembly requires skill
- Makes a bit of noise
A prestige vacuum cleaner makes it possible for you to save money without compromising on cleaning standards. This guide can help you in identifying the best Prestige vacuum cleaners in the local Indian market.
Why Prestige vacuum cleaner is preferred nowadays?
Because it is cheaper, yet as effective as the ‘bigger name brands.
What is the price of a Prestige vacuum cleaner?
Most are in the 4,500 to 5,900 Indian Rupees range.