The demand for Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) kit is seeing a surge in the past few months because of the global pandemic attack. The invisible enemy is causing a lot of havoc in society and getting protection against such viruses are the need of the hour.
That is the reason terms such as masks, PPE kits are now included in our daily vocabulary. The sad news is, whenever you see a massive demand for any product, unethical practices and counterfeits will creep into the market.
Hence, buying good quality and secure PPE kit must become the topmost priority for everyone. So, if you are planning to buy a PPE kit and have no idea what to get, we have provided all the relevant information in this article. We have included all aspects such as types, buyer’s guides, how to use, etc. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Hand Sanitizers, Sanitizers spray, surface disinfectant sprays, sanitization machines, Sanitizer stands, sanitizer fog machines, Hand wash Liquids, UV sterilizers, spray pumps in India.
Most importantly, we are providing you with a list of the top ten PPE kits available in the market, which will help you in determining the best PPE kit to fight against health hazards.
Top 10 Best Quality PPE Kits in India
Features to keep in mind while choosing a PPE kit
- The intention of using personal protection equipment is to get protection from various viruses, bacteria, and other harmful elements.
- As a result, the PPE kit comes with multiple features to provide all kinds of security against these elements.
- The PPE kit offers complete body protection by covering all parts of the body, including the nose, eyes, mouth, which are the most prone points of contact to catch a virus.
- The other feature includes face covering with glass protected shield that enables the users to see things without catching the lethal virus.
Types of PPE Kits
There are eight different types of PPE kits in the current market. Let us look at them one by one.
Head and scalp protection
This type of PPE not only protects you against getting an infection but also helps to prevent falling hair while you are operating.
This kind of PPE helps to get protection from dust and other contaminants in the atmosphere.
Eyes are one of the most fragile parts of the human body, and also most prone to infections. The eyeglasses will help to protect your eyes.
Earplugs will help you if you are affected by the high-frequency sound. They are very comfortable and make sure you do don’t suffer from noise pollution.
The hands are the primary way of getting an infection. Because it has access to all parts of the body, wearing the hand gloves will help to get the protection against all kinds of harmful viruses, chemicals, heat, sharp materials, etc.
Protection for feet
The feet can be protected by the safety shoes, and safety boots are an ideal solution to protect the feet.
Protection for the body
PPE clothes are the best way to protect yourself from all kinds of hazards.
Buyers Guide for PPE kit
Before buying a personal protective equipment kit (PPE kit), you need to consider the points below.
- You need to select the safety glasses which suit your eyes well. In case you are using prescription glasses, make sure you buy the PPE kit that has enough space to fit it.
- In the market, you can get both a reusable and disposable personal protection kits. Also, there are a variety of sizes and fabrics available. Hence select the kit which you deem fit and suit your preference and needs.
- To avoid the chances of getting harmful elements inside your hands, make sure to purchase gloves that fit your hands properly. And also check that the gloves do not cause any allergic reactions on your skin.
- Face protection comes in different sizes and hence before buying one check the size and material types.
- For additional protection, make sure you purchase the PPE mask, which provides more security by adding another layer of protection.
Adding to the above consideration, you need to opt for the PPE kits that are manufactured by the well-known and reputed brands. The cost maybe a little more, but when it comes to safety and health, paying additional bucks is worth it, and may prove to be life-saving. When airborne diseases and pandemics are spreading like wildfire, there is nothing more important than your life. We are seeing the worth of quality PPE kits today because of the Covid-19 situation.
How to use PPE Kits?
- Identify and purchase the right PPE that fits all your body parts well.
- Before wearing the PPE, clean your hands properly with either soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Wear all the parts of the PPE kit and make sure there is no room for allowing the contaminants to enter.
- Wear your N95 mask.
- Put on goggles and face protective shield to cover eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wear the gloves that cover the wrist of your PPE gown.
List of Top 10 Best Quality PPE Kits online in India
1. Adrian Disposable Coverall with Hood
Adrian PPE kit is designed to provide complete protection against all kinds of health hazards. This is the complete PPE package. The PPE kit is made with non-absorbent materials to prevent water, blood, and chemical from penetrating the material. You need to make sure that while wearing the gown, you tie the safety belt properly, and to wear the other safety gear such as the disposable hood, cap, face mask, and knee cover.
- Complete body coverage to protect yourself from all hazards
- The washable material makes it easy to wash and reuse if needed
- PPE is stuffy
- Does not include a face shield
2. BUkkL PPE Safety Kit for Full Body Protection
BUkkl PPE features a breathable and ergonomic design to cater to the needs of people who expose themself to harmful environments. The kit is made of splash-resistant material, and it is non-woven. It is a complete package including shoe covers, gloves, eye protection, a three-ply face mask, and a polybag to dispose of the kit. The breathable clothes will protect you from sweat and discomfort.
- Breathable material
- Complete kit for the protection of all parts of the body
- The quality of the zipper is not good
3. MFASCO Biohazard PPE Kit Disposable
The MFASCO PPE is one of the best PPE kits available to protect yourself from harmful agents. The best thing about this product is that it fits people of all sizes and heights. It is made of non-woven spun bound material which is laminated. The fabric of this PPE is leakproof, and it is seam-sealed to prevent infectious agents from entering your body. The kit is an ISO-certified product.
- Comes with all the PPE parts along with a biodegradable bag for disposal
- Provides maximum protection against the virus
- In most of the kits, eyeglasses and gloves are not available
4. Buildskill B01PPE90B PPE Kit Medical Disposable Reusable Coverall Suits
Whether you are working in a hospital, lab, or in a chemical factory, Buildskill PPE will protect you from all the possible health hazards. This is a government-approved and certified PPE made with 90 GSM non-woven fabric. The best thing is, you can wash and reuse this kit, so you don’t need to buy the PPE again and again.
- Protects the complete body
- The free-size kit frees you from searching for the perfect fit
- Considering the price, the quality is not up to the mark
5. Generic Brand Full Body PPE Suit
This PPE kit is ideal for all places; whether it is a lab, chemical factory, or hospital, it protects you from all possible health hazards. Because of its universal design and size, anyone can wear it. And the price is also reasonable.
- Complete body protection
- Washable and made for multiple uses
- Since the price is low, the quality is also not that great
6. Rajasthan Crafts 95 GSM SITRA and CE Certified Laminated Non-Woven kit
The waterproof laminated fabric aids in protecting the entire body from head to toe. The fabric is 95 GSM, and it offers better quality and durability. It suits both males and females and also people of different sizes.
- Covers the entire body
- Universal size and fits everyone
- The quality of the mask and gloves are not right
7. TIP TOP FASHION Personal Protective Equipment
The Tip Top Fashion PPE comes with complete body coverage from head to toe. The complete PPE package comes with hand gloves, a shoe cover, three-ply face masks, and a whole-body cover. This product is ideal for people who need PPE for daily use.
- Complete PPE ideal for health workers
- Available with a disposable bag
- The stitches are not good enough and tear easily
8. Shophere PPE kit Personal Protection Equipment Disposable Coverall Suit
This PPE kit aids in preventing health hazards from entering the body with its full coverage from head to toe. It protects its user from germs, bacteria, dust, and other harmful elements effectively.
- Complete PPE for getting full protection
- Universal size and ideal for all places
- Prone to tear with ease
9. Adrian Biohazard PPE kit with 90 GSM Laminated Polypropylene
This PPE is universal, and as a result, you can wear it in hospitals, laboratories, shops, factories, etc. The PPE is disposable, and you can use the disposable bag provided with the pack to throw away the kit after use.
- Full body coverage
- Leakproof material
- Available in white color and gets dirty quickly
10. PHOENIX PPE Kit 95 GSM (Sterile) Full Body Coverall Suit
Phoenix PPE kit offers a 95 GSM quality kit, which takes care of the complete body by providing a mask, face shield, gown to cover the entire body, hand gloves, and shoe cover. It comes in a free size.
- Full body cover
- Universal and free size
- The actual product is entirely different from the product shown online
There was a time we used to see only doctors, health workers, chemical factory workers, and lab workers in PPE kits. But the situation has changed, and the global pandemic is forcing ordinary people to enter public places wearing PPE. Professionals who have been using the kit for a long are well aware of the brands, features, types, and more. But for ordinary people, it is essential to learn the full details about a PPE kit, and we hope this article serves its purpose.
What is a PPE kit?
A PPE kit stands for Personal Protection Equipment kit. It safeguards users from all kinds of viruses, chemicals, dust, and other health hazards. In short, PPE is a protective gear designed to protect and safeguard the health of people who may be exposed to these hazards.
What are the advantages of the PPE kit?
As the name suggests, PPE helps to protect you from numerous health hazards. It helps to prevent injury from harmful chemicals and minimizes the chances of contracting a disease.
Does it help stop spreading corona?
Yes, wearing PPE kits is the first and foremost step in preventing the coronavirus. But before, after, and while wearing PPE, you have to follow other guidelines to make sure it works properly.
Is it good for corona patients to wear PPE Kit?
Wearing a PPE kit helps in breaking the chain of spreading the virus. If coronavirus patients wear a kit, it will not provide room for the virus to spread.