Best Power Bank is a portable device that is comprised of a special battery that serves the purpose of controlling power flow. There are equipped with simple start-up buttons or sometimes the charging gets to start on its own with a flashlight.
The device uses sophisticated electronic circuitry making it capable to recharge other devices or batteries such as mobile phones along with a host of other techs using a USB charger or cable. Power Banks are also known as Battery Banks or Power stations. Also, check the buyer’s guide of best mobile stands for car in India.
Best 12 Power Banks in India
The Technological Orientation of Power Banks
Management of charging and discharging of a power bank is a crucial factor in controlling its functioning.
The components that are employed for the composition of the power bank are:
- The batteries with Lithium polymer are more flexible and robust.
- And the reason is because of their perfect shape and size.
- This enables them to be carried with themselves at any time and anywhere.
- The component offers power bank a high power density.
- This lowers the cost of the product as they save them from exhibiting memory effect (An effect due to which batteries become difficult to charge with time).
- Lithium-ion power banks are less expensive as compared to Lithium polymer.
Buyers Guide -Power Bank
Power banks are generally lightweight which makes them capable of the last long as they bear a lower chance of suffering from any electrolyte leakage. Power banks come in different sizes and shapes as shown in the below pictures.
- The choice of right one depends on at first the type of battery.
- A battery that has the capacity enough to control power flow and allow the person to store electrical energy for later use can be the second aspect of choosing the right power bank.
- Thirdly, portability which means handy a power bank will make it more convenient for the person to carry it anywhere.
- Fourthly, how good a power bank is to your desired USB charged devices such as GDS systems, MP3 players, portable speakers, cameras, smartphones, and other devices.
- Lastly, the efficiency part in which power banks capacity is checked through comparisons.
- Efficiency rates differ depending on the quality and cost factors.
- The reliable power banks will range between medium pricing levels as too many low-cost options will provide poor results.
- The efficient power bank battery will stay long with minimum power loss.
Benefits of Using the Power Bank
The usage of power banks is increasing as the dependence of people on gadgets is increasing. With each day people are getting equipped with new technologies. In light of this changing trend, it is becoming essential important for them to carry a device that has stored electricity to be used for charging other smart devices.
Backup Power Supplier
- PowerBank serves as a backup power supply that can last a day or two.
- It saves the people’s devices from going dead in the need of the hour.
- The power bank is handy and can be transported anywhere with much ease as they are designed, lightweight
- Power banks are not complicated to use.
- They bear simple portals on which wires are plugged in for the devices to get charged properly.
- Most power banks are not that expensive.
- The good power banks range between 1200 to 2500 INR and some low costing power banks can be acquired at 500 INR only.
Normally the devices that need a backup power are tablets and smartphones. Why it is important to understand the specifications of a PowerBank because most of the people can end up getting the wrong one. To understand the right power bank let’s see the following points.
Types of Power Banks
There are at present three major types of powerbanks that can be found in the marketplace.
Solar charged Power Bank
- As the name represents, such power banks have photovoltaic panels that absorb the energy from the sunlight
- And trickle it down to the internal battery of the power bank.
- The energy is stored within the battery.
- Also, the positive point of this type of power bank is that the sunlight can be gained from anywhere.
- But the negative side is that time is limited as they can only be charged at the day time and solar charging is not efficient.
Battery Phone Case Power Bank
- This type of power bank is available in older styles.
- Though on the positive side they are handy but bear narrow device compatibility.
- They are specifically designed according to a specific device.
Universal Power Bank
- The most widely used power bank type is a universal one in which different models come in different configurations and sizes.
- And the high demand for this type of power bank is because they can be tailored to any device requirements and are available at different budget levels.
How does A Power Bank Works?
A power bank has an input socket that is dedicated to receiving power from a wall or USB socket. Typically, a power bank uses Mini or Micro USB sockets for charging.
- The working of a powerbank can be understood through its structure.
- Battery form into which power is passed through the main power source or through a USB charger.
- The purpose of the device is to store the gained power so that it can be passed onto other devices later on.
- Along with the batter, the device comprises of some other sophisticated electronic setups as well that are aligned to manage all these operations.
- The Mini socket is for the input of power while the full-sized USB socket is for output of power.
- It is advisable to read the manual in advance to get oneself aware of all possible specifications before going into any trouble.
List of Top 12 Power Banks in India
We provide you with a list of most acceptable and long-lasting power banks with their features and comparisons.
1.Philips 10000 mAh Power Bank DLP9001NB with Lithium Polymer:
One of the kinds, this power bank has the ability to keep your devices in power up to its full potential. Regardless of where you are, this power bank is efficient to charge your device in a matter of short time enabling you to stay in touch with your work and loved ones.
- Made up of Lithium polymer
- Weight is 499 g
- Dimensions- 14.8×7.5×12.9 cm
- The capacity of power is 10000 mAh
- The power source is the AC adapter
- Composed of plastic that is tough and strong
- Available in colors (white and black)
- LED light indicator (that denotes the energy status)
- It is lighter in weight.
- It has enough capacity to store the power of 10,000 mAH that is sufficient enough to charge 2 to 3 electronic devices
- The power button and LED indicators are located on top while all other ports are inside which makes it compact and easy to fit in a pocket
- 2 Years Warranty
- Available with one year warranty which is not enough
2. Ambrane 10000mAH Power Bank PP-11 with Lithium Polymer:
This is from the Ambrane brand and it is rated to be under the best power banks that can be bought.
- It is composed of Lithium polymer
- Has a sleek design that makes it catchy and easy to carry
- Comprises of the LED battery indicator
- Smart and efficient charging
- Has dual USB ports with nine layer protections
- The device is compatible with mp3 player, tablets and smartphones
- Cables are of poor quality
- Heavy at one edge due to such design
3.Intex 10000mAh Power Bank with High Capacity Polymer, C Type, & Micro USB Cable:
With the unique model, you can give new meaning to your long travels and get-go anywhere with longer drivers without worrying about charging all your devices.
- The weight of the power bank is 5 kg
- 20x15x10 cm are its dimensions
- iPhone is its compatible device
- Model is sleek with a simple outlook
- Designed for longer travels
- Backed up with a powerful lithium-polymer battery that has a capacity of 10,000 mAh
- No extra battery required
- Limited devices are compatible with this power bank
4. SYSKA 10000MAH Power Bank Power MAX 100:
The SYSKA powerbank is portable with special features that will make it a worthy purchase.
- Weight of item is only 181 g
- The model number of the product is P1002-BK
- Micro USB input: DC 5V=2A
- Include high-Energy density polymer cell
- Battery power rating is 10000 milliamp_hours
- Available in different colors (Black, Blue, White)
- Prolonged life of a battery with 10000 mAh
- Lithium polymer composition
- Protection from overcharging and discharging
- Lightweight and durable
- Handy and easy to carry
- The device has only 6 months warranty
- Warranty only covers manufacturing defects (if any)
5. Lenovo PB500 10000mAH Power Bank with Li-Polymer:
This is one of the high performing power banks because of its good quality and two fast-charging outputs. These outputs can charge any device such as tablets or mobile phones etc. The dual output interfaces make the device unique as it supports two devices to be charged simultaneously.
- Lithium polymer with a capacity of 10000 mAh
- AC adapter charging
- Bears LED indicator
- Fast charging
- Input: 5V, 2A
- Output: 5V, 2.1 A
- Available in multiple designs that present it from over-charging, short-circuiting, or over-discharging.
- Lightweight & has a large capacity of storage
- Dual charging slots
- Safe and reliable
- High-grade plastic exteriors
- Has one year warranty
- It is a bit expensive as compared to other power banks
- Takes the time of 6-7 hours to charge itself completely
6. Portronics 10000mAH Power Bank Mino 10 POR-024:
This is from the Portronics brand and it comes with a 10000 mAh power battery with a nice rugged body with a compact and glossy finishing.
- Made of high-quality lithium polymer cells
- Single input slot
- Two Micro USB outputs: Output 1= DC 5V; Output 2= DC 5V-2.1A
- LED indicators
- Weigh 177 g
- 1.3×0.9×0.3 cm product dimensions
- Comes with a charging cable
- The battery gets fully charged in 6 hours and can be used for a longer time
- Comes with one year warranty
- 6 level protection from short circuits, voltage overloads or overflow of currents
- Can charge the iPhone and all Android devices
- Built-in display to show the charge left over
- Mino 10 has a single micro input
- It has a small wake up button that makes it difficult to turn on
7. Pebble ACE Power Bank 10000 mAh with Slim Design, Dual Inbuilt Cable Micro USB and Type-C with Type-C Input:
Pebble ACE is a powerbank with a slim design, dual inbuilt cable with micro USB slots. Those in search of a routine models you can pick up this product because of its highly reliable service.
- Weight is 200
- 10x10x10cm product dimensions
- Capacity is 10000 mAh
- Output: DC 5V-2.4A
- High-grade lithium polymer
- Long-lasting battery
- Three devices it can charge (two builds in cables: 1 micro USB, 1 type C in addition to USB output)
- Compatible with all types of devices
- Takes time to charge
- Less efficient
- Expensive as compared to the quality
8. Mi 10000mAH Power Bank 2i with Li-Polymer:
The all-new Mi power bank offers a two way fast charging portable powerhouse that allows the devices to make it through long and busiest days.
- Battery 10000 mAh
- Lithium polymer
- Weigh 250 g
- Bluetooth headset-0.006 A
- Mi Band-0.025 A
- Dual USB output
- Two-way charges
- Made up of Aluminum Alloy
- Available in different colors and designs
- Fast charging
- Input is limit= 4.4 V
- Works better within temp 0℃ ~ 45℃
- Charging time is just 4.2 hours
- Warranty is only 6 months
- It is a bit heavy
9. Duracell 10050mAH Powerbank PB10050 5002732 with Lithium-Ion:
This is from the Duracell brand and it is a rechargeable power bank with quite an impressive battery life and capacity.
- Lithium-ion battery with 10050 mAh
- Serve up to 72 hours
- Led indicator
- Backup power
- Three-year warranty
- Multiple charging ports
10. Coolnut Real 10000 mAh High-Speed Power Bank with Quick Charge 3.0, Dual Inputs & Outputs for iPhone, Samsung, One Plus:
A high-speed model that is amazingly fast, compatible with different types of electronic devices with a five-year warranty and 10-day replacement guarantee.
- The product is in high demand
- Universal compatibility
- Safety protection
- Efficient battery
- Intelligent power manage
- Expensive but reliable
11. Czar Matrix 10000 MAh Power Bank in Slim Pocket Size for All Smart Phones:
A pocket-sized power bank and a good travel charger.
- Charge with dual ports
- Charges in just 5.5 hours
- One year warranty
- It weighs 210g
- Dual USB port
- Warranty does not cover physical damage
12. Lapguard 20000 mAh PowerBank LG803 with 2A Fast Charger & Black USB Cable:
This is from the Lapguard brand and comes with 20000 mAh.
- Protective structure against overcharging
- Intelligent power system
- Compatible with all devices
- LED indicators displaying battery
- Capacity 12000 mAh
- Weight is very low 440 g due to which it can be mishandled
At present, you have successfully checked the list of Best Power Bank in India. So, it should be easy for you to determine which power bank is best suits your requirements.
Now you are familiar with the features of the most popular power banks which are available in the Indian market along with a good buying guide. All the above options make it easy for you to make a proper choice.