The Xiaomi Poco F1 smartphone requires a battery to function. When you first buy it, you receive it with a 4000 mAh battery. But in due course, you may happen to misplace or otherwise lose the original Poco F1 battery. Or it may gradually lose its ability to store charge. On another note, it may swell and become a hazard to use. Or even if you have it (and it is still good), you may just desire a spare. In all these cases, you end up shopping for a Poco F1 battery.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best inverter batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, Solar inverters, Luminous Inverter Batteries, UPS for PCs, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 3.7 Volts batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, Nippo batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks in India.
Top 10 Best Poco F1 Batteries in India
Features of Poco F1 Battery
- The most vital feature of a Poco F1 battery is how much charge it holds. The original is able to hold 4000 mAh. So the new one you buy should be at or near that level. Most are actually rated at 3900 mAh, which is then rounded off to 4000 mAh.
- Another vital feature is the talk time and standby times they deliver.
- Yet another vital feature is the charging speeds and ease.
- The rated voltage and charging voltage limit are also key technical features.
Types of Poco F1 Battery
- There are original Poco F1 batteries. Then there are those non-original but compatible. Here, the original is that coming from the company which supplies the batteries that new Poco F1 phones come with. The non-original but compatible ones are from other makers: but still, work well with the phone.
- There are Li-ion Poco F1 batteries. Then there are Li-polymer-based ones. (Most in the market seem to be Li-polymer variety).
Buying Guide for Poco F1 Battery
- The original Poco F1 battery holds 4000 mAh power. Thus any you buy to replace it should have that rating: 4000 mAh (or 3900 mAh).
- Be sure that the size of the battery you buy really fits into this phone. Remember, even a single millimeter (extra or less) can render the battery unable to fit. Thus it is best to check the mobile model number, and then order a battery fit for it.
- Check how much talk time the battery you want to buy can really offer. Also, check how much standby time it can really offer.
How To Use Poco F1 Battery?
- You first need to open the phone’s battery area. Remove the old one you wish to get rid of (if you had not gotten to do so earlier). Then place the new one there, taking care to get the battery’s contacts directly in touch with the phone’s contacts.
- Reset the phone, so that it detects and syncs with the new battery.
- Fully drain then fully recharge for a number of cycles, to attain proper stability.
- Ensure that you don’t heat, crush or short-circuit the battery. Also, ensure that it never falls into any type of liquid (such as water and others).
List of Top 10 Best Poco F1 Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. MobiSpare Orignal Battery Compatible with Poco F1 (4000 mAh)
Designed to function pretty much the same as the original. Promises excellent backup.
- The cost is not too high
- Easy to fit onto the smartphone
- Charges with ease
- Comes with little or pretty much no charge in it (so it is not fully factory charged)
- Some chargers may not be able to charge it well
2. Norgen Original Battery (4000 mAh)
This is a lithium-ion polymer battery. Starts out with 100% battery health reading on the phone.
- Comes in good condition (with good packaging)
- Works well with several other phones as well
- Price is affordable
- Standby and talk times are limited (but still decent)
- It adds a bit of weight to the phone
3. The Black Store Original Mi Poco F1 Battery
It holds the standard 4000 mAh power. The main chemical in it is lithium-ion.
- It usually performs with a high level of stability
- Standby time can be as high as 36 hours (if no intense apps are running on it)
- Charges fast and with ease
- The price is slightly higher than for others
- May need professional help to get it to fit on phone in the correct way
4. KAEEL ORIGINAL 4000mAh Battery
This is a compact lightweight battery for the phone. Comes with 12 month warranty.
- Usually charges fully in as little as 2 hours
- Can offer as many as 12 hours of talk time (with just one full charge)
- Its warranty is quite good
- Price is higher
- After fitting, may require several cycles to show proper stability
5. Heist Original Battery
This is a modern lithium-ion polymer battery. It has a power holding ability of 4000 mAh.
- Syncs easily with the phone after fitting
- Comes with a warranty (of 3 months)
- it is a truly low-weight battery (yet it holds much power)
- Fitting onto the phone may require higher skills
- The price is relatively higher
6. MOBACC Mobile Battery
This is a low-cost, low-weight, and yet quite powerful battery. It comes with 3 month warranty.
- Doesn’t make the phone unduly heavy (as it has low weight)
- The price is quite low
- Works with quite a number of other phones (so it has good versatility)
- It works in a seemingly unstable way at first
- Hard to dispose of in the proper way at the end of its service life
7. Original Poco F1 (BM4E) Batteries
This is a solid 4000 mAh battery. Comes with nicely finished edges for easier fitting.
- It usually charges in a reliably efficient way
- Gives long backup
- Weight is only 100 grams
- Like most other batteries it is quite delicate
- Its warranty may not cover all things
8. Digicrown Compatible Poco F1 Batteries
This is a standard lithium-ion polymer-based battery. It holds 4000 mAh units of power.
- Comes fully tested before it is dispatched
- It has 6 month’s warranty (which is good for a phone battery)
- Offers good talk time and standby time all through its (usually long) service life
- The price may look a bit high when you compare it with some other brands
- It may require a phone technician to fit it
9. MoBatree Batteries for Poco F1
Can hold 3900 mAh units of power. Comes with 6 month warranty.
- Does not incur memory effect
- Works with almost any charger
- The price is quite low, compared to other batteries for this phone
- Some may find packaging for this battery to be basic
- Can be tricky to figure out how to dispose of it once you finally retire it from service
10. ZORAIZ Mi Poco F1 Batteries
This is a decent Li-poly battery. It holds 4,000 mAh power units.
- Quite easy to fit onto this phone (with proper basic skills as well as tools)
- It has a good 3-month warranty
- Serves for quite a long (durable)
- The price is higher when compared to other batteries
- It adds quite a bit of weight to the phone
To get the most utility from your Poco F1 smartphone, you need a top-notch quality battery. This guide can help you in selecting and buy a good Poco F1 battery in India.
How long does Pocophone F1 battery last?
That can be 2 to 3 years if it was of good quality to start with.
How much does a Poco F1 battery cost?
Poco F1 battery price is mostly in the 899 to 1199 Indian rupees range.
What is the battery capacity of Poco F1?
That is at 4000 mAh.