The plastic stool is best for sitting with comfort anywhere. It is easy to port and uses as an alternative to chairs and sofas. Also, it is lighter and easy to place. These come in many designs. Some have a glossy finish, and some have rugged constructions. Therefore, these are durable and last long. There are also round and square shapes for convenience. Plus, some stools help support children. These are very handy for bathroom uses. You can use these for the kitchen, picnics, and other sittings. Also, check the buyers guide for the best Plastic chairs, Office chairs, computer chairs, Folding chairs in India.
Top 10 Best Plastic Stools in India
Features of Plastic Stool
There are many features of plastic stools which make them useful for a long time. The essential elements are:
- Insulating property: The plastic stools don’t conduct heat as well as electricity. That’s why they can reside for a long time.
- Durability: The plastic stools are durable. In other words, they are long-lasting.
- Weight: The weight of the various plastic stools is significantly less.
- Appearance: The plastic stools are perfect in terms of appearance. They don’t get erode quickly.
- Strength: The materials of these are durable and long-lasting.
Types of Plastic Stool
There are two types of plastics generally:
- This plastic is easily softened and molded when exposed to heat and hardened once they cool off.
- These plastics are also heated and molded into different shapes several times without harming their chemical properties.
- Thermosetting plastics are formed by heating to high temperatures and cooling down later.
- In starting, the polymer is a liquid that solidifies irreversibly after being subjected to heat.
- After getting set into a shape, thermosetting plastics cannot change shape by heating.
- They become stiff and concrete.
Buyers Guide for Plastic Stool
Following are the factors due to which every other person is keen to buy a plastic stool:
- Inexpensive: The cost of plastic stools is less than the price of other stools made of wood or any other material.
- Versatility: As plastics are easy to melt and mold into different shapes. So they are highly versatile in attaining various good-looking designs.
- Colorful: Plastic stools look more colorful than any other stool.
- 4. Comfortable: These stools are very easy and comfortable to sit on.
- Weather-resistant: The plastic stools don’t undergo any change due to weather.
- Multipurpose: The plastic stools are helpful for various purposes like sitting, standing, holding anything on them, and many more.
- Eco-friendly: Plastic stools don’t cause any harm to the environment in their composition and production.
- Maintenance-free: These plastics tools don’t require any repair or maintenance with time.
How to use a Plastic Stool?
- Plastic stools are examples of valuable pieces of furniture to keep around the house.
- You can use a stool to rest your legs, sit on it, use it to keep books or other things, keep artifacts on it, and many more.
- Various step stools are helpful in Indian households in bathrooms.
- Those same benefits apply to offices and workplaces.
- By offering some support and comfortable but not the complete relaxation of an executive desk chair, stools are ideal for shared workspaces, multi-use areas, and extra seating when the need arises.
- Stools are also better for the back due to a variety of reasons.
- A stool also enables the back and spine to be in a proper position.
List of Top 10 Best Plastic Stools in India-Buyers Guide
1. Cello Classic Plastic Stool
This plastic stool has an anti-skid seat with rubber in the top base of the same material. It is best for the kitchen, baths, and others.
- Avoiding slipping.
- High load capacity.
- Compact and stylish.
- The stickers may get stuck with the glue, and removing them is difficult.
- Not utterly flat at the base.
2. Nayasa Strong Plastic Stool
It is one of the examples of ISO-certified stools. There are attractive colors available.
- Light-weighted stool.
- ISO certified example.
- Attractive colors are available.
- No square-shaped stool is available.
- It has a flat surface.
3. Cello Marbella Square
It is a stackable plastic stool. Also, it has a square shape.
- Convenient to sit.
- Durable to use.
- Solid and sturdy.
- Not suitable for keeping buckets.
- The utility is less.
4. Beaver Hindz Premium
This stool can undergo up to 80-9kg. This plastic stool is of good quality.
- It is lightweight.
- The materials are durable.
- Multipurpose use is available.
- Only dark colors are available in the option.
- It is small.
5. Milton Backrest stool
The height of this stool is nearly 300mm. You can use it in bathrooms.
- More than one color is available.
- Comfortable to sit.
- It provides support for the lower back.
- Expensive to afford.
- High weighted example.
6. Blumfye Round
It has an excellent design matt and a glossy finish. Also, you can move this plastic stool with comfort.
- Exquisite look
- The shape is round.
- It is easy to clean.
- The base is not anti-skid.
- It is not safe for senior citizens.
7. Bharat Sales Corp
There are two stools inside the package. Plus, the plastic stool uses unbreakable materials.
- It will not break.
- The materials are durable.
- The shape is round.
- Rubber pad may damage easily.
- You cannot utilize it for the seniors.
8. Techblaze Deluxe Stool
This plastic stool has a concave seating surface with non-slip bottom. It uses unbreakable plastic materials.
- There is a glossy finishing.
- You can clean it with comfort.
- The stool is easy to carry.
- Soap can make it slippery.
- The Bump is not so substantial.
9. Plastic Deluxe Jumbo Stool
This plastic stool is ideal for the kitchen, and its seat width is 30 cm. All of the plastic materials are enduring.
- It has high-quality plastic.
- You can use it to gain more height.
- There are enduring materials.
- Not sturdy as per expectations.
- It does not have a firm grip.
10. Kuber Industries
Anti-skid pads are available at the bottom with high-quality new PP material. It can hold up to 220Lbs of loads.
- The price is budget-friendly.
- It uses high-quality plastic.
- It can hold up to 120kg of weight.
- Plastic is not of good quality
- The stool can be slippery.
The plastic is budget-friendly and convenient to use for kitchens, baths, and other sitting purposes. Also, these come in attractive and waterproof designs. Some of these have unbreakable plastic. So, you can stand on these to reach the tops of cupboards or cabinets. Plus, these can hold up to 120kg of weight. Therefore, you can use these with confidence. There are many different shapes and colors available for these stools. Thus, you can refer to the top ten list for the best suggestions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price of plastic stools?
The prices of the various plastic stools are in the range of 300-900 INR.
Which is the best plastic stool?
There are anti-skid plastic stools that are best for bathroom and kitchen use.