A plastic can is a container that may be used to store and transport liquids like water, milk, and oil. It can come in handy for day-to-day usage at home, business premises, or offices. In those places, the water can hold water for drinking, washing hands, and so on. The plastic can may also come in handy while going for outings, picnics, and other such events. In those cases, it may hold drinking water, milk, and other essential liquids. There are also those who may use cans for the storage of non-liquid materials, such as cereals. There are special cans for such purposes.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for Water Bottle, Steel water bottles, Hot and Cold Water Bottles, Milton Bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Milton Thermos Bottles, Thermos Flasks, Copper Bottles, Shaker Bottles, Plastic Tables, Plastic chairs, Tupperware Lunch Boxes, Luch boxes for kids, School Bags for Kids, school bags for girls, bag packs, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, educational toys for kids in India.
Top 10 Best Plastic Cans in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Plastic Cans
- One of the most important features of a plastic bottle is capacity. This is typically given in liters. You may thus find 5 liters, 10 liters, 20-liter plastic cans, and so on.
- Another key feature of cans is mouth opening size. This determines how easy it will be to fill the can. A can with too narrow a mouth can prove very hard to fill.
- Yet another key feature of a plastic bottle is the closure mechanism. This is usually in the form of a cap, but the cap designs vary. This determines whether the cans will be prone to leaking and other such problems.
- Ease of cleaning is important in cans, as is carrying convenience.
Types of Plastic Cans
- There are wide-mouthed & narrow-mouthed plastic cans.
- There are single-purpose (like those specifically made for carrying water or milk) & Then there are multipurpose plastic cans.
- These are food-grade & non-food-grade plastic cans.
- These cans are made using a material with BPA. Then there are cans made using BPA-free material.
- Further, we have cans made using virgin material. Then we have cans made using recycled material.
Buying Guide for Plastic Cans
- You first need to ask yourself what exactly you need the plastic cans for. Then set out in search of a can that is specifically well-suited for that purpose.
- Ensure that the cans you buy are of adequate capacity for your needs.
- Further, ensure that the cans you buy are convenient to carry. Check if it has a handle. Then check whether the handle can bear the weight when the can is at full capacity.
- Consider how easy to fill the cans you buy will be. Also, consider how easy to clean it you buy will be. Check the plastic bottle cap, to ensure that it is not likely to be prone to leakages.
- Pay some attention to the cans price. Ensure, by all means, that the cans price you pay is fair, given the capacity and other features.
How To Use Plastic Can?
- After purchasing a liquid can, you first need to clean it before use. At the very least, rinse it (inside and outside) before starting to use it.
- To fill the cans with liquid, you need to uncap them. Then align the can’s mouth with the mouth of the container from which you are pouring. In the case of cans with a very narrow mouth, you may need to use a funnel.
- After filling the cans with liquid (or any other substance), cap them. This typically entails placing the lid at the right spot and then twisting it to fit.
- Remember to be cleaning your plastic bottle regularly. Clean it both outside and inside, and rinse well.
List of Top 10 Best Plastic Cans in India-Buyers Guide
1. ANCHARA Uva World Plastic Water Dispenser Bottle
What you get here is a set of 2 bottles, each with 20 liters capacity. The Colour is blue, with nice fitting caps.
- It is not prone to leakage
- Easy to fill (as the mouth is wide)
- Quite easy to clean
- Some may find the color a little dark
- A 2 bottle set may be superfluous to some
2. mastBus Plastic Water Can
This is a transparent can for water. It comes with a tap.
- 20 liter capacity is enough for most people’s needs.
- The lid and tap are of high quality.
- It is a food-grade cans.
- Some may find the price a bit high
- The fact that it comes with a tap renders it unsuitable for certain purposes
3. Samruddhi Milk Can
It comes with a sturdy handle for carrying even when full. The capacity is 10 liters, with colors being blue and orange.
- The can itself is light in weight (yet sturdy)
- Suitable for many uses (besides carrying milk)
- Easy to clean and not prone to rusting
- It is not transparent
- Some may find 10-liter capacity too little
4. Sports Plastic Water Bottles
The capacity here is 20 liters. It comes with a strainer as well as a mixer ball.
- The price is quite low for the quality
- This is a BPA-free can
- It is transparent, hence very hygienic
- I May be prone to some degree of scratching
- The mouth is rather narrow
5. Royal Aqua-Spark Plastic Water Can
Comes with a tap and handle installed. The capacity is 20 liters and the bottle is transparent.
- Ready to use (as it has both a cap and tap)
- The mouth is wide (hence easy to fill)
- 20-liter capacity is enough for most people’s needs
- It May become a bit dull with time
- The presence of a tap renders it not suitable for certain uses
6. HARRODS Plastic Half Round Empty Water Can
What you get here is a set of 2 cans. Each has a capacity of 5 liters.
- Suitable for many uses
- It has a good quality twist lug closure
- The price is quite good for 2 containers
- Some may find the 5-liter capacity too low
- Two cans may be superfluous for some people’s needs
7. Actionware Unbreakable Plastic Milk Container
The capacity for this can is 5 liters. The Colour is white, with a handle for carrying.
- It is a true food grade that can
- Doesn’t break easily even under high impact
- Price is within most people’s reach
- Capacity is only 5 liters (which may be too modest for some)
- This is an opaque can (not transparent)
8. Bharat Sales Unique Plastic Milk Can
This is a red-colored food-grade can for carrying milk. The capacity is 20 liters.
- Easy to clean thoroughly, thanks to wide mouth
- The carrying handle seems to be rather sturdy
- 20-liter capacity should be enough for most people’s needs
- Price may be beyond the reach of some
- Some may find the red color a bit off-putting
9. Original Pure Water Dispenser
What you get here is a huge 25-liter capacity can. It comes complete with a tap fitted.
- It is not prone to leaking
- They can not break easily
- Comes ready to use (with a lid and tap)
- Lifting and carrying while full (at 25 liters) may be tiring
- Cleaning the area around the tap may be a little hard
10. Kabello Empty Water Dispenser Bottle Container
This is a set of 2 containers. Each has a capacity of 5 liters.
- The material used in making the cans is hard
- A wide mouth makes filling easy
- These cans don’t leak
- The design makes cleaning a little tricky
- These cans may become a little dull with time
A good plastic container help in the convenient storage and transportation of water, milk, and other substances. This guide can help you in picking and buy the most ideal plastic containers for your needs.
Which is the best plastic can?
The best container is one with adequate capacity, easy to fill, convenient to carry, and quite sturdy.
How do you manufacture plastic cans?
The manufacture of plastic cans entails passing molten material through molds (which then results in the cans’ shapes).
How much does cost plastic can?
Can price can range from as little as 300 to as much as 900 Indian rupees or even more.