Pizza is nice to have on a Friday night with your family, but it can be expensive to order out every week. Sometimes the pizza you receive isn’t as nice as you want it to be, or you can’t find a pizza with the right toppings. If you want to eat tasty food and save money in the long run, pizza makers are great investments.
You can choose your toppings and add a new spin to regular pizzas. You will need to learn how to make pizza dough, but it is worth it once you try your homemade pizza. If you want the best pizza maker on the market you can follow this buyer’s guide and top 10 list. These are by far the best makers available today, and you will not regret buying one.
List of Top 10 Best Pizza Maker Models in India
Features of Pizza Maker
- Most pizza makers are round, and you can plug them into a wall socket in your home.
- Pizza Makers are many different sizes that you will come across depending on pizza sizes.
- There will be knobs available to control the temperature and the time that the pizza will cook at.
- There are a few benefits to using one of these in your home.
- You won’t need to worry about spending too much extra money on ordering from restaurants when you crave it.
- You can make any pizza that you can think of and cook them for as long as you want to.
- These pizza ovens are energy efficient and easy to clean in most cases.
Types of Pizza Makers
Pizza makers come in two main shapes but different sizes. The most common are:
- Pizza ovens resemble microwaves with shelves.
- They are great for different sizes of pizza and usually emit better heat.
- They cook the dish evenly but can be more difficult to clean than other options.
- Waffle-style pizza makers, which work on a similar concept to waffle makers.
- You put the uncooked pizza in a round-shaped pan and cover it so it can cook all over.
- These are usually easier to clean because they come with a non-stick pan.
- They do have a downfall when it comes to cooking as evenly as the oven types do.
Buyer’s guide for Pizza Maker
- It is easy to buy a good pizza maker online if you know what to look for.
- There are so many options available that you can make a mistake if you are not familiar with the features of these ovens.
- Make sure that there are settings for temperature and time.
- If there aren’t any settings it can be difficult to cook the pizza perfectly.
- The best units have shut-off systems that switch it off when the timer runs out.
- Ensure that the unit has a high enough power output to perfectly cook your meal.
- The best ovens have an output of about 2 200W or more to cook through the dough without burning the toppings.
- A feature that you should look out for is a non-stick base.
- The worst thing that can happen is your pizza sticking to the cooker when it’s ready to eat.
- If the surface is non-stick you will be able to clean the unit easily as well.
- Size is important as well because smaller units will be easier to store and you won’t need much space to store them.
- Bigger ovens will take up more space and more power when you use them.
How to use Pizza Maker?
- Before doing anything, you need to learn how to make pizza dough and make it.
- You need to prepare your toppings and get ready to put the pizza together.
- Once you’ve done that, you can preheat the pizza maker using the knobs available for temperature.
- You can assemble your pizza while the unit is heating up and put it in once it is heated. Set the time to make sure your dish is perfectly cooked, and as soon as it beeps you can take it out.
- It will take some practice to make the best pizza because all toppings and doughs are different.
- If you make a thick dough base, it will take much more time to cook through than a regular thin base.
- Finally, if you want to bake it more you can always put it in for a few more minutes just to get it to the right consistency.
List of Top 10 Best Pizza Maker Brands in India
1. Betty Crocker Pizza Maker
You can cook a 12-inch pizza in this maker, and it comes with a non-stick surface for easy cleaning. It is beautiful and red, and an added advantage is that you can also use it for other food such as giant cookies and quesadillas.
- Non-stick surface
- Uneven heat distribution
2. Hot Life Small Electric Tandoor
The interesting design of this pizza oven makes it easy to move the dish in and out of the heat source. You can check it whenever you need to and put it back in if it isn’t cooked properly. You can use it for more than pizzas as well making it a great investment.
- Many uses
- Easy to move pizza in and out
- Smokes the first few uses
3. HOTBERG Upper and Lower Pizza Maker
Heat controls make it easy for you to cook your meals well and at the right temperature. It comes with a grill to easily place pizzas on and slide them into the oven. Heat is emitted from the top and bottom to distribute it evenly.
- Heat distributes evenly
- Temperature controls
- Difficult to clean
4. Prestige Pizza Maker
With a 1 -year warranty and high wattage, you can cook pizzas for many years to come. The pan is non-stick to make it easier for you to clean and remove finished pizzas. It is a durable unit that has temperature controls on the front.
- 1-year warranty
- The top takes longer to cook
5. Crazo Fashion Aluminium Non-Stick Pizza Pan
A lid comes included with this pan to make sure the top of your pizza will cook well. The design allows you to use it for more than just pizzas, and temperature control is an advantage. An unbreakable glass lid will ensure the longevity of this product.
- Non-stick aluminum base
- Unbreakable glass lid
- Difficult to cook the top of the pizza
6. Nova Pizza Maker
The modern design of this unit allows you to bake pizzas of up to 9 inches in diameter. There is a countdown timer and an alarm to alert you when the timer has finished. Unfortunately, there are no heat controls, so you must practice getting the pizza cooked right.
- Timer and alarm
- Non-stick base
- No temperature settings
7. JCV STORE’s Electric Pizza Pan
Great for pizzas as well as other dishes, this pan will cook your meals perfectly. It comes with a heat knob for you to control the cooking more, and a non-stick surface makes cleaning easy. You will be able to cook large pizzas in this pan with its 36cm diameter.
- Large diameter
- Uneven heat distribution
8. Skyline Pizza Maker
A 1-year warranty accompanies this great purchase. It has a non-stick surface and is more affordable than many other models on this list. The handle is designed to stay cool so you can touch it at any point.
- Cool-touch handle
- 1-year warranty
- Small diameter
9. NYALKARAN Non-Stick Pizza Maker
This multipurpose pan will make some great pizzas when you know how to use it. It comes with an unbreakable lid to prevent any mishaps and increase the durability of the unit. Heat controls are an added advantage.
- Heat controls
- Unbreakable lid
- Difficult to get the pizza out
10. HARISWARUP Ceramic Pizza Pan
The unbreakable lid allows you to cook using this pan at high temperatures. There is heat control to make it easier for you to cook at the desired temperature.
- Unbreakable lid
- Non-stick surface
- Depth makes it hard to get pizzas out
Use this buyer’s guide to make the best choice from our top 10 list if you want the best pizza maker. Remember that you can get more than one because you can use them for many different meals. Always cook safely and ensure that you don’t touch the hot device when you remove your pizza.
- What is the best countertop pizza oven?
It is dependent on what works best for you and your style of cooking. You might prefer to have a smaller oven when someone else would prefer a bigger unit. Everybody’s needs are different, so the best oven depends on you.
- Which flour is best for pizza dough?
The best flour to use, which is most commonly seen is all-purpose flour. It works well with the other ingredients to make crispy or lovely and soft crusts.
- Can baking powder replace yeast in pizza dough?
You can use double-acting baking powder because it will have the same effect as yeast. If you want to use it, you can use an amount equal to the amount of yeast you would have used.