Men’s perfumes serve the main purpose of giving the people who use them a nice smell. A nice smell in turn translates into higher confidence, which can ultimately lead to success in various pursuits. With a decent perfume for men, you can get rid of body odor. So you get rid of body odor and the various personal inhibitions that come with it.
What makes perfumes for men different from others is the masculinity of which they ooze. Therefore one can use such perfumes without worrying about compromising on their masculinity. Also, check the buyers guide for the best Perfume for women & Deo for Men in India.
Top 10 Best Perfumes for Men in India
Features of Perfume
- One feature that is very important in men’s perfume is the type of fragrance it has.
- Another feature that is key in men’s perfume is the intensity of the fragrance.
- The best perfumes are intense enough to be “felt”, but not so intense as to be overwhelming.
- Yet another important feature in a perfume for men is the longevity of the fragrance (how long it lasts).
Types of Perfumes for Men
- There are men’s perfume products that are in the eau de toilette class.
- Then there are those that are in the Eau de perfume class.
- We also have those that are in the eau de cologne class…
- We have perfumes for men that contain alcohol.
- Then we have alcohol-free perfumes for men.
- There are men’s perfume products with citrus scents.
- Then we have others we aromatic scents.
- Others are woody, chypre, and spicy scents.
How to use Perfume?
- You have to start by cleaning your body.
- Then you may need to shake the perfume bottle a bit, to ensure that the contents mix well.
- Thereafter, you should hold the nozzle some distance (like 5 to 25 cm) from your body.
- Then apply pressure, to release just the right amount of the perfume.
- You may apply the perfume directly to your skin or on your clothes.
Buyers guide for Perfume
- First of all, you need to ensure that the perfume you buy has a scent that is appropriate for you.
- Further, you need to ensure that the perfume you buy has a fragrance with the right level of intensity.
- Also ensure that it is capable of lasting a reasonable amount of time, before wearing off.
- At yet another level, consider the perfume’s price.
- Don’t assume that a high price always translates into a high-quality perfume.
- In fact, you may come to discover that the best perfume for men in India is not particularly expensive.
- But on the other extreme, you also need to avoid very cheap perfumes, as they tend to have “cheap” scents.
List of Top 10 Best Perfumes for Men in India-Buyers Guide
1. Skinn by Titan (Raw Perfume) For Men
What you get here is 100 ml perfume. It is of the “Fougere” fragrance family.
- Comes in excellent packaging
- It has a premium ‘high class’ scent
- The spray nozzle is of high quality (making the perfume easy to apply)
- 100 ml quantity may not last for very long
- Some may find it to be rather pricey
2. The Man Company Eau De Toilette (Perfume) For Men
This is a premium perfume product. Quantity is 100 ml.
- Highly masculine oriental fragrance
- Fragrance lasts for quite a while
- Price is reasonable
- Packaging is quite basic
- The application procedure can be quite elaborate
3. Ajmal Wisal Dhahab EDP Woody Perfume for Men
What you get here is 50 ml perfume. This is an alcohol-free perfume.
- Suitable for both casual and formal events
- Packaging is quite good
- It has good longevity
- Volume is quite modest, at 50 ml
- Price is rather high for this volume
4. Fogg Xtremo Scent for Men
This is one of the low-cost perfumes. Volume is the standard 100 ml.
- It has a refreshing scent
- Price is quite low
- Shelf life is reasonably long
- Some may find the scent to be a bit overwhelming
- It contains ethyl alcohol (which some may be uncomfortable with)
5. Villain Perfume for Men
This perfume has a woody and spicy fragrance. Quantity is the normal 100 ml.
- Price is very reasonable
- The scent is long-lasting (once applied)
- Packaging is of very high quality
- Some may find the scent too subtle
- Certain people’s skins may not react very well to it
6. Beardo Godfather Perfume for Men
What you get here is a product with aromatic, woody, and spicy scents. It promises a long-lasting and strong fragrance.
- Versatile – Suitable for use in a wide range of situations
- Cost is within most people’s reach
- Spray nozzle quality is good (for easy application)
- Some may find the scents too bold
- 100 ml volume may run out quite quickly
7. Denver Hamilton Perfume for Men
Volume is the standard 100 ml for men’s perfumes. Comes in top-notch modern packaging.
- Cost is manageable by most people
- Fragrance can last a whole day
- The scent is quite strong and thus easily detected
- Requires certain preparation steps before application
- A spray nozzle may require some fiddling with to release the perfume
8. Ustraa Scuba Cologne
It has a fresh/musk scent. Volume is at 100 ml.
- Effective at getting rid of/eliminating body odor
- Packaging is of decent quality
- The fragrance is deep
- May require reapplication to maintain scent
- Some may find the price to be a bit high for 100 ml cologne
9. Wild Stone Edge Perfume
Volume is 50 ml. The fragrance is generally that of freshness.
- Designed to enhance user confidence
- Price is within almost everyone’s reach
- The scent is rather masculine
- 50 ml volume is too modest for most people
- Mostly only ideal for casual (not formal) wearing
10. Bella Vita Organic Man Perfume Gift Set
What you get here are 6 x 10 ml perfume bottles. Ideal for use as gift items.
- Gives long-lasting fragrance
- Packaging is of decent quality (allowing for use as a gift item)
- The scent is reasonably intense
- Some may find the fragrance too intense
- It May does not work very well when worn for certain formal occasions
A proper men’s perfume can help you attain a nice body smell, and thus increase your attractiveness and confidence. With this guide, you are better placed to make a proper choice while shopping for a men’s perfume product.
Which is the best perfume for men?
The best perfume for men in India is one that has a reasonably strong fragrance. It is also one whose scent lasts long and is truly masculine.
What is the price of the perfume for men?
It ranges from 200 to 3,000 rupees for a standard 100 ml bottle.