Parryware closets are highly sought after in India. That is mainly because their prices tend to be quite low, yet their quality is top-notch. One of the things that draw people to these closets is their sturdy design. This translates into durability. Another thing that draws people to Parryware closets is the fact that they tend to be quite easy to install. That is because their designs are in line with common plumbing standards. There is therefore usually very little or no customization that needs to be undertaken before installation of these closets.
It helps too that the Parryware closets are typically made using materials that are easy to clean. And the design of these closets is such that they are aesthetically appealing. They, therefore, add the elegance of the bathrooms within which they are installed. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best western Toilet seat, western toilet closet, toilet cleaners, and Septic tank cleaners in India.
A good number of Parryware closets have water-saving flush capabilities. This is yet another thing that draws people to these closets.
Top 10 Best Parryware Closets in India
Features of Parryware Closet
- One very important feature in a toilet closet is the flush mechanism.
- The best closets are those whose flush mechanisms are not prone to clogging.
- Further, the best closets are those whose flush mechanisms have water-saving capabilities.
- Another important feature in a toilet closet is the bowl size and shape.
- This determines whether the closet can fit into a given bathroom.
- In other words, it determines compatibility.
- Yet another important feature in a toilet closet is the height.
- This has an influence on how comfortable to use the closet would be.
- Seat cover design also matters, in a closet.
- In this regard, for instance, most people seem to prefer closets with slow falling covers.
- In some cases, the closet’s aesthetic design can also matter.
- It at least has some influence on the elegance of the bathroom where the closet is deployed.
Types of Parryware Closets
- On the one hand, there are round bowl closets.
- On the other hand, there are square bowl closets.
- We have one-piece closets.
- Then we have two-piece closets.
- Further still, we have ceramic closets on the one hand.
- Then we have porcelain closets on the other hand.
- There are dual flush closets.
- Then there are single flush toilets.
How to use a Parryware Closet?
- After getting your Parryware closet, the first step is usually that of installing the tank.
- So you first install the tank, then install the seat assembly.
- Thereafter, you connect the closet to the supply line and to the drain line, to complete the installation.
- Before doing all that, you may need to first prepare the floor.
- This is especially necessary if it is a new closet you are installing (rather than a replacement).
- Once you are through with the installation, you will need to do some testing.
- Ensure that the supply of water to the closet’s tank is working properly.
- Further, ensure that the drain is working properly once a user flushes the closet.
Buying guide for Parryware Closet
- The most important thing is to ensure that the Parryware closet you buy is compatible with your plumbing fittings.
- To this end, you would have to look at the bowl shape, bowl size, supply line, and drain size.
- Check the closet’s height.
- Ensure that it is appropriate for all the targeted users of the toilet.
- Take a keen look at the flushing mechanism.
- Ensure that it is not the sort of thing that is likely to jam or otherwise malfunction easily.
- Also, ensure that the entire closet system is one that is not prone to clogging.
- You have the option of buying the Parryware closet online.
- You can also buy the closet from the local hardware.
- Ordering Parryware closets online will give you the advantages of a broader variety to choose from, lower price, and convenience.
List of Top 10 Best Parryware Closets in India-Buyers Guide
1. Parryware Sofia (C841D) Ceramic Closet
This is a closet of the floor mounting type. The bowl shape in this case is oblong.
- The durability is good (this being a ceramic closet)
- Quite easy to install (as is common with floor mounting closets)
- The price is reasonable
- The closet is quite bulky
- Doesn’t seem to have advanced water-saving capabilities
2. Parryware Porcelain Toilet Closet
What you get here is an aesthetically elegant toilet closet. It is mainly made of porcelain.
- The seat cover is of slow falling design (hence convenient and safe)
- It has a water-saving mechanism
- This is a dual flush toilet
- Installation may require some time and expertise
- May be slightly prone to stains
3. Parryware Camel Toilet Closet
This is a camel design closet. It is unique and uses little water.
- Installation is reasonably easy
- Capable of saving water
- Unique elegant design
- The closet may not align with certain plumbing fittings
- The dual flush mechanism can be slightly hard to repair (should need for repair arise)
4. Parryware Aqualine (Porcelain) Toilet Closet
Here is another porcelain closet from the Parryware brand. It is a standard closet, compatible with almost all standard plumbing fitting systems.
- Bowl shape is ideal for most people
- The closet has broad compatibility with many plumbing fittings systems
- The dual flush system in this closet has great sophistication
- This is a porcelain closet (which is a downside for people who prefer ceramic closets)
- The design is commonplace/standard (not unique, which is a downside for people who prefer uniqueness)
5. Parryware Stanza (C847I) Ceramic Closet
What you get here is a single-piece closet. The core material in it is ceramic.
- The oblong bowl shape as per most people’s expectations
- Being a ceramic closet translates into potential durability
- Single piece closet (which usually means easy installation)
- Some may find the toilet cover closure mechanism too basic
- The Flushing system only has modest water efficiency
6. Parryware Regal (Porcelain) Toilet Closet
Here is another nicely designed porcelain toilet closet. It comes with a dual flush system.
- Quite easy to clean (being a porcelain closet)
- It uses water in an economical way
- The design is quite elegant
- Some may find the slow falling seat cover superfluous
- Certain toilet fittings may require customization before installing this closet
7. Parryware (C847K) Ceramic Single Piece Closet Entice
This is a single-piece closet. The core material in it is ceramic.
- Not prone to clogging
- Installation doesn’t require too much time
- Bowl shape is standard (hence in line with most people’s expectations)
- Ceramic material is delicate and requires careful handling during shipping and installation
- The flush system has only basic water efficiency
8. Parryware Ceramic (S Trap) Ewc-Universal Closet
What you get here is a ceramic closet with a unique design. Being a universal closet means that it is easily installable anywhere.
- Lightweight yet sturdy closet
- Universal closet (hence easily installable anywhere)
- Unique, elegant design
- The flush system is not particularly sophisticated
- The ceramic body may eventually lose its sheen
9. Parryware Verve Toilet Closet
This is the most water-efficient toilet closet. It is on sale as a complete set.
- The seat cover is of the slow falling variety (which most people seem to prefer)
- Cleaning this sort of closet tends to be quite easy
- Water efficiency in the flushing system is good
- The Bowl shape is square
- It comes with a dual flush system (whose repair can be slightly hard, should it malfunction)
10. Parryware Cardiff (C0264) Ceramic Wall Hung Closet
What you get here is a two-piece ceramic closet set. It is of the unique and increasingly popular wall-hung variety.
- It is not prone to clogging
- The core material is ceramic, which tends to be durable
- The seat cover design is solid
- Installation can be slightly challenging
- Cleaning this sort of toilet closet can be a somewhat time-consuming affair
Parryware closets combine elegance, water efficiency, and good functionality. This guide can help you in picking the best Parryware closets within India.
What are the different types of Parryware closets?
There are ceramic and porcelain Parryware closets. There are single flush and dual flush Parryware toilet closets. And there are wall mounting and floor mounting Parryware closets.
What is the price range of Parryware closets?
Most are in the 7,000 to 13,000 Indian rupees range.